ForumsNewsToodledo for iOS Updated to version 2.1.7

Toodledo for iOS Updated to version 2.1.7
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 14, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Version 2.1.7 of our iOS App for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is now available from the iTunes App Store.

Here is what is new:
✔ The "Alarm" field can now be reordered, enabled and disabled independently from the due-date field.
✔ It is now possible to set a default alarm for newly added tasks.
✔ It is now possible to turn on/off remote application badge updates independently from remote task alarms
✔ If you sync with Toodledo.com and have manually ordered your folders, that manual ordering will now be transfered to the app
✔ Fixed a bug with syncing that could have caused some data to sync incorrectly in this specific scenario: Delete a folder on the website, then edit a task that was previously in the deleted folder, then sync the iPhone.
✔ Improved accessibility for visually disabled customers who use the VoiceOver screen reader.
✔ Fixed a bug that caused a crash when a question mark was in the name of a tag.

App Store

If Toodledo helps you be more productive, please consider giving us a rating/review in the iTunes App Store. Even if you have rated us before, you can rate us again with each new update that we release. It really does help us to have good ratings.
revs

Posted: Mar 15, 2011
Have the options to set the sensitivity and distance for location alerts been removed in this version? Can no longer find them in the settings
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 15, 2011
It appears that they were inadvertently removed. Im not sure how that happened since we didn't work on that part of the app. I'll make sure it gets put back in as soon as we can. Your previous settings will still be effective and for new customers, it will use the default settings which will work just fine. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Bryan_1293453365

Posted: Mar 16, 2011
Having the folder order sync to my custom order is such a big improvement because I manage my workflow through folders. Thank you!
Xxx_2

Posted: Mar 25, 2011
Posted by Toodledo:
Version 2.1.7 of our iOS App for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is now available from the iTunes App Store.

Here is what is new:
✔ The "Alarm" field can now be reordered, enabled and disabled independently from the due-date field.
✔ It is now possible to set a default alarm for newly added tasks.
✔ It is now possible to turn on/off remote application badge updates independently from remote task alarms
✔ If you sync with Toodledo.com and have manually ordered your folders, that manual ordering will now be transfered to the app
✔ Fixed a bug with syncing that could have caused some data to sync incorrectly in this specific scenario: Delete a folder on the website, then edit a task that was previously in the deleted folder, then sync the iPhone.
✔ Improved accessibility for visually disabled customers who use the VoiceOver screen reader.
✔ Fixed a bug that caused a crash when a question mark was in the name of a tag.

App Store

If Toodledo helps you be more productive, please consider giving us a rating/review in the iTunes App Store. Even if you have rated us before, you can rate us again with each new update that we release. It really does help us to have good ratings.

This message was edited Mar 25, 2011.
Xxx_2

usable suggestion: on the first screen of "Notebook", all my folders appear, but I use only a few specific folders for notes, and other to tasks. It would be interesting to indicate in that entry screen "Notebook", which folders should be visible and what not (I speak of the iPhone version). I believe it is not difficult to implement. Keep up the great work!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
salutut

Posted: Mar 27, 2011
It would be nice to be able to color code i.e. priorities, folders and/or tags. Tags especially. I don't really know what to do with the tags option anyway. Thanks for taking suggestions for improvement.
User

Posted: Mar 29, 2011
The current version of the iPhone / iPad app is not usable because it crashes within a few actions. Just viewing a task is sufficient to make it crash.

This occurs both on my iPhone and iPad. I reinstalled the app, does not fix the problem.
Both my iPad and iPhone are running the latest iOS.

Reverting to the previous version solves the problem.
marisa_whitfield

Same problem as user above - lots of crashes - no discernible pattern
Jake

Toodledo Founder
There are a few scattered reports of crashes with iOS 4.3 combined with version 2.1.7 of our app. So far we have been unable to reproduce these crashes on our iPhones, so we think that it is some combination of settings that we aren't recreating. If people who are experiencing crashes could please submit a support ticket with details about your settings as well as which actions cause a crash, that would be helpful.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.