ForumsNewsNew Section: Lists

New Section: Lists
epjmcm

Posted: Jan 06, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Any update on when Lists and Outlines will be available in the mobile app and/or m.toodledo.com?
Jake

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Jan 06, 2015
Outlines is already available in both our Android and iOS apps. Lists is coming soon.

Both will be available on our mobile website as well in a future update.
barb.bird.taylor

Posted: Feb 03, 2015
It is easy to add a list, but I cannot figure out how to print the list. When I click the print button, it just prints what is displayed--which is just the first few words in each column. I have 2 columns that are "list" and 2 that are "text"--I need to see everything I entered, and I cannot figure out how to see it all.
Jake

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Feb 03, 2015
Are you pressing the print button that belongs to your web browser, or the print button that is inside the Toodledo webpage that is next to the other icons (delete, share, clone, refresh, etc)? Which web browser do you have?
ann.gus

Posted: Feb 25, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Any update on Lists coming to the iOS apps? I love the idea of the feature but it won't be helpful to me until I can access shopping and packing lists on my phone.
fey.stranger

Posted: Mar 01, 2015
Another thank-you and a vote for some sort of hierarchical functionality. I tend to group my list items (grocery by aisle or food type, packing lists by family member and item type, etc) so I think I'm going to put mine in Outlines for now. Still beats a plain note file!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.