ForumsNewsToodledo iOS update for iOS 7

Toodledo iOS update for iOS 7
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 18, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
Our iOS app has been updated for compatibility with iOS7. You can download version 3.2 now from the iTunes App Store.

This update also contains bug fixes for saved search and subtasks and refines some of the colors and UI of the app.

App Store

If Toodledo helps you be more productive, please consider giving us a rating/review in the iTunes App Store. Even if you have rated us before, you can rate us again with each new update that we release. It really does help us to have good ratings.
Mike

Posted: Sep 18, 2013
I like the subtle color changes. Nice work!

I thought there was a bug in saved searches and maybe I was right. Sorry I never reported it. I'll test over the next few days and see if I can reproduce. If not, looks like you squashed it for me!
rg_spb

Posted: Sep 19, 2013
Score: 1 Reference
I am now unable to use the "swipe to delete" function on iPhone or iPad with this newest update.
kateeverly

Posted: Sep 20, 2013
Did we lose sync to iPhone Reminders with iOS7? My new Siri reminders are not crossing over to Toodledo.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 20, 2013
Apple has changed the "swipe to delete" behavior to a right to left swipe. Left to right swip won't work anymore.

We tested Siri reminders syncing, but someone else reported this issue as well, so there may be some combination of settings that we missed. We are investigating.
bcmyers

Posted: Sep 22, 2013
Score: 3 Reference
I didn't love the initial redesign of the iOS app, but with the subtle changes you've made it's now easily readable and attractive. Everything is crisp and clear, and there are just enough pops of color. I was vocal about my displeasure with the initial app redesign, so it's only fair that I should be equally vocal with my praise about the latest version. Excellent work!
amy.phil

Posted: Sep 23, 2013
With the new OS I'm often having trouble Selecting one item on a list (e.g., my Grocery List in a Toodledo Note) and then dragging the handlebar to include other items, so I can delete all at once. It will look as if I've highlighted a bunch of items in the list, but the handlebar disappears as I move down the list, and when I release my finger, nothing is highlighted after all.

Other times I'll do this and it works - the handlebar remains and all desired text is highlighted. But I can't figure out what I'm doing differently when it works vs. when it doesn't.

Update: ticket created per recommendation below.

This message was edited Sep 23, 2013.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
geezer geek

Score: 2 Reference
Toodledo is looking better and better. I've tried others, and I keep coming back to it for the functionality, and the continuous improvements are a draw as well. Any approximate date for Outline and List tabs to be added to IOS?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
This is on our to-do list, but it is our policy to not comment on our roadmap or delivery dates for future feature improvements.
slateboy

Posted: Sep 30, 2013
One (small) feature i miss from previous versions is to see the day of the week when tasks are due, ie Mon, Tue, Wed, etc, next to the date format 5/5/13.
Its easy to lose track of what day of the month it is but hard to lose track of days.
Could this be re-implemented or an option to how dates are displayed/formatted?

thanks
PS
liking the colours- back to nice contrasting colours!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 30, 2013
Thanks for the feedback. We will try to get this back in.
slateboy

Posted: Oct 02, 2013
thanks for listening. Must admit i went off toodledo after the v3xx versions were put out and i went back to and stuck with v3 for ages. The latest versions seem to be getting back to what, i think, was the interface at its best. keep it up!
mre67

Posted: Oct 03, 2013
Agree with slateboy about the days of week display .... I've had to stop using toodledo since the removal of this feature but would love to return to it , please bring back ASAP
markverberkt_13144...

Posted: Oct 15, 2013
I installed newest iPad version yesterday. Since then my Bluetooth Keyboard acts weird with Toodledo notes. teh arrow keys fot Up and Down down function anymore.

In all other apps they function normally.

Is this a bug?

Thanx

Mark
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 15, 2013
Thanks for the bug report. We will look into bluetooth keyboard support.
eyv

Posted: Oct 21, 2013
The look is now much improved. The new 3.0 look jives with iOS 7 much better than previous OSes. I take back what I may have said earlier about lacking visual appeal. It's clean and relatively easy to navigate. Now if only some of these crash bugs can be squashed... And some features added, like attachments. :)
brage.strand

Posted: Oct 28, 2013
Anyone else have problems with the toodeldo app "freezing" at random times?
dgeveke

Posted: Nov 05, 2013
Version 3.2.0 is an improvement indeed. However, having said that, I am having a very reproducible crash situation. When searching in Tasks, if I cancel before deleting the search term, Toodledo crashes. If I delete the search term and then cancel, it doesn't crash. Please fix this bug.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 05, 2013
This bug is already fixed in our development version and we are preparing it for submission to Apple right now.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.