Announcement

Forums > Questions

Separate color for Today

AuthorMessage
Folke X

Posted: Sep 18, 2011
Score: 0

Minor thing, but:

It would be easier to see today's tasks if Today had a different color than Tomorrow in the due date column.

The best would be if it had a color of its very own, but if it has to share a color with something else, I would prefer it to share with Overdue rather than with Tomorrow, because both Today and Overdue mean "do immediately" whereas Tomorrow is just an early warning.
Jake

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Sep 19, 2011

Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
nancy.antonelli

Posted: Sep 28, 2011

I just searched under the keyword "color" because I miss the ability to have some color on my list. There are pages and pages of requests for this. Toodledo has now attracted the attention of the pragmatists. I started using Toodledo because it is the application of choice for my business school associates. That being said, this won't be a full product for us until we can customize the look to add color. We know its possible because it was more colorful in the earlier versions! Currently I look at my to do list and am thoroughly uninspired. Since it seems like a rather small thing to keep the pragmatists happy, maybe it should move up on your to do list. Thanks.
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014