ForumsQuestionsWhat new connections do you want to see?

What new connections do you want to see?
Bartosz Gajek

Posted: Jul 28, 2008
Score: 2 Reference
Evernote support would rock my world
kenbeyond

Posted: Jul 29, 2008
Score: -1 Reference
Posted by garroteman:
Evernote support would rock my world

Require detail explaination.
Which part to connect with?
radfaraf

Posted: Jul 29, 2008
Score: 1 Reference
Somehow linking evernote notes easily to toodledo items might be what they mean?
Adam

Posted: Aug 12, 2008
Thunderbird with Lightning or Sunbird.
CalDAV would also do the trick, I think.
wsmjrm

Posted: Aug 16, 2008
GooSync or some/any SyncML clients
peaston

Posted: Aug 20, 2008
1. Palm OS
2. GooSync (which would take care of #1)
3. Google Gears

To get the full featureset of Toodledo on a Palm, you'd probably need to create a new app rather than try to make it work with the built in task list app.
iPhone2Droid

Posted: Aug 22, 2008
Thunderbird/Lightning
dglickman

Posted: Aug 26, 2008
Please add a way to quickly dial a number on the iphone from the /slim version of the website.
Christophe

Posted: Aug 27, 2008
Same as Simone's proffer.
The support of caldav access to calendars would really be a plus as it would give the chance to maintain the Toodledo stuff on iCal (as desktop application) as well.
Recently, this feature was successfully implemented by Google for the Google agendas. And this was possible thanks to Leopard OS X.5 which supports Caldav natively.
At the end of the day, Toodledo on the web, Toodledo lite on a networked iPhone (or any), Todo on an offline iPhone and iCal on a Mac desktop. Wow, wow ! That's worth thinking on.
thomthowolf

Posted: Aug 27, 2008
If I had my choice, I would choose to have a sync with Plaxo. This would open up a world of other possibilities .
pelaez

Posted: Sep 03, 2008
My vote goes for Mozilla's Sunbird.
andrew.s.fast

Posted: Sep 09, 2008
Add another vote for CalDAV!!
DavidSzp

Posted: Sep 11, 2008
Can I vote 10 times? That's just two in binary :-) I'd put both of them towards a native iPhone app! The iPhone web interface and availability of Appigo's Todo app (which I have not yet purchased due to lack of subtasks and contexts, and now I hear recurring tasks support) were two huge sellers on going to Toodledo and I recently purchased a Pro account as I like it that much.

A bonus vote would go towards Gears for offline use (would be great as a Chrome Application like I already use it, since Gears comes built into Google Chrome). But I wouldn't ask for any time to be spent on this until an iPhone app was out!
Guillermo

Posted: Oct 16, 2008
Score: 4 Reference
I vote for CalDav!

This message was edited Oct 16, 2008.
saskia.x

Posted by Simone:
1) provide separate icalendar links for each context and/or each folder and/or hotlist and starred

3) imap access to tasks

These two features would give users many more options for how to access their tasks, and might actually reduce the number of other apps & devices you get asked to provide support for.

Separate iCal links for different views would allow us to use them in apps that support iCal but don't offer any way of viewing by folder/context or don't have good sorting features (where the hotlist would provide a handy way to focus in on important tasks & ignore the "clutter").

IMAP support would give us a way to access tasks offline, without having to use Google Gears, and would also provide a way to view tasks on any device with IMAP capabilities (which will include many devices which don't currently have a way to satisfactorily view Toodledo tasks). For an example of another implementation of a non-email use of IMAP, see Evernote (http://www.evernote.com/about/support/imap.php).
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion.
brown.thomasr

Posted: Oct 21, 2008
Quicksilver please, and geektool. That would rock my mac.
Norman

Posted: Oct 27, 2008
Thunderbird!
nick

Posted: Oct 28, 2008
I second the Evernote request. At least as far as the ability to convert tasks to evernotes (can already be done by emailing, but they then need to be processed in evernote, to move to correct notebook , and tag), and the ability to create todo's from evernotes! this is currently difficult because emailed evernotes contain html wrappers that make the note contents difficult to read.

Aside from this basic function, I'm sure there are a lot of wonder things that could be added Evernotes new service API

Could you get in touch with Evernote, and let them know you have mutual customers that would like to see some integration?
gn1sxn102

Posted: Nov 09, 2008
1. Gmail
2. Thunderbird
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.