ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by max"
max

Posted Jun 03, 2017 in: Toodledo slow/connectivity issues?
Score: 0
  • max
  • Posted: Jun 03, 2017
  • Score: 0
Not on a corporate network. It seems to come and go. It's fine this morning.
max

Posted Jun 02, 2017 in: Toodledo slow/connectivity issues?
  • max
  • Posted: Jun 02, 2017
The last couple of days, I've started getting a lot of "Task not saved" etc. error messages. My connection speed is still 50mbps. Are you having issues e.g. has something changed on your side? In fact, it's generally slower.

Thanks

Max

This message was edited Jun 02, 2017.
max

Posted Apr 13, 2017 in: Advanced repeat option?
  • max
  • Posted: Apr 13, 2017
Thanks. I hope the popup editor doesn't represent more keystrokes? So far, searching, selecting from dropdowns all require more keystrokes, often significantly more in the case of searching for example.
max

Posted Apr 12, 2017 in: Advanced repeat option?
  • max
  • Posted: Apr 12, 2017
Thanks. And the Advanced Search?
max

Posted Apr 10, 2017 in: Advanced repeat option?
  • max
  • Posted: Apr 10, 2017
Thank you.

Gosh, it is much more difficult using the new system; and I'm very disappointed about the feature reduction you mention. I use Advanced for 80% of my repeats so the system will no longer be viable for me.

Max
max

Posted Apr 09, 2017 in: Advanced repeat option?
  • max
  • Posted: Apr 09, 2017
I'm trying to get a task to repeat every two days. This was simple under the old format.

Under the new format:

1. I can't get rid of the default "1" day (but I can add additional digits to it e.g. 10 days, 11 days, 112 days, etc.)
2. I can't find the Advanced Repeat option that was present on the old version.

How do I achieve this please?

Thanks

Max
max

• max
  • Posted: Mar 19, 2017
I have a search which shows incomplete tasks due today and in the past i.e. no tasks in the future.

My understanding is that whether in the new or old layouts, I should see the same task list. Yet I don't. The new layout leaves out many tasks; these do return when switching back to the old layout.

Any reason why this might be happening please?

Thanks

Max
max

Posted Mar 09, 2017 in: New tasks layout: Speed & Dropdown
  • max
  • Posted: Mar 09, 2017
1. I've got two Chrome tabs open, one with the old task layout and one with the new. The new layout takes significantly longer to load. And even once it's loaded, the page takes much longer to react when I click an entry

2. When I press the down arrow, instead of the new page scrolling down, a little blue line moves down through the tasks. This is what gmail does and it drives me mad. So I tried using Page Down to get me to the fourth screen where my tasks are but that doesn't work either. I thought maybe it's because I need to click somewhere in the page. On the old version, the folder dividers were dead areas where you could click without anything happening and then do things like Page Down. But in the new version, everything is clickable so as soon as I click, something happens.

3. On the old version drop down menus e.g. folder, you just clicked the first letter of the folder you wanted and it immediately selected it. Now, clicking the first letter brings up the folder name and you have to click again to select it.

So all in all, much slower so far and also more clicking needed to get the same amount of work done.
max

Posted Mar 09, 2017 in: New layout: Batch edit
  • max
  • Posted: Mar 09, 2017
Ad 1: Understood
Ad 3: Here is the UK, we don't even use the word "check" to begin with (we call it a tick mark). So it's doubly tricky for us ;)
max

Posted Mar 08, 2017 in: New layout: Batch edit
  • max
  • Posted: Mar 08, 2017
Thanks.

1. I didn't realise that the words in the batch edit menu are clickable. Maybe need to highlight this?

2. On the new batch edit, does it matter whether you do the slider switch before or after selecting?

3. The language is a bit ambiguous: Unchecked versus Checked Off? They sound really similar. And couldn't Checked Off also mean "Turn off the check mark" which is the opposite of what it actually does.

Otherwise progress is good.

Max
max

Posted Mar 08, 2017 in: New layout: Batch edit
  • max
  • Posted: Mar 08, 2017
Hi

I switched to the new layout on my iPad.

I then tried my daily batch edit completion routine:

1. Search for all tasks meeting a certain criteria
2. Batch edit
3. Mark all tasks meeting these criteria complete. It was at this step that I see the batch edit no longer offers the option to mark all tasks complete on the search. Instead it has on-off switches.

A. Can you please explain how to mark all tasks in a batch edit complete in the new format (fortunately it still works fine on my Windows PC which I have not converted.

B. How can I revert my iPad back to the old format if required?

Thanks

Max
max

Posted Feb 04, 2017 in: Turning off Hotlist emails
  • max
  • Posted: Feb 04, 2017
Many thanks
max

Posted Feb 01, 2017 in: Turning off Hotlist emails
  • max
  • Posted: Feb 01, 2017
Hi

Where do I get Toodledo to stop sending me Hotlist emails please? I'd like all other emails notifications to continue.

Thanks

Max
max

Posted Apr 05, 2016 in: Page Up in a long task note
  • max
  • Posted: Apr 05, 2016
Many thanks
max

Posted Apr 04, 2016 in: Page Up in a long task note
  • max
  • Posted: Apr 04, 2016
Ah, my original post at the top of this question is referring to notes in a task, not in the notes section. So can we have an answer to my question in that context please?

Many thanks

Max
max

Posted Apr 03, 2016 in: Page Up in a long task note
  • max
  • Posted: Apr 03, 2016
Sorry, appreciate I'm being dumb but I don't see an exclamation mark here:

http://imgur.com/5EFlXFZ
max

Posted Apr 01, 2016 in: Page Up in a long task note
  • max
  • Posted: Apr 01, 2016
Thanks - can I have a screenshot of where the ! is located please?
max

Posted Mar 29, 2016 in: Page Up in a long task note
  • max
  • Posted: Mar 29, 2016
1. What is the old notes format? How does I switch between old and new notes format?

2. How do I get into edit mode?

Thanks

Max
max

Posted Mar 27, 2016 in: Page Up in a long task note
  • max
  • Posted: Mar 27, 2016
When I hit Page Up in a long note, it moves the whole webpage up instead just moving the cursor to the top of the note. Is this a known issue?

Thanks

Max
max

Score: 1
  • max
  • Posted: Feb 17, 2016
  • Score: 1
After touching an icon to unhide the left sidebar to perform a function, it would be great if the sidebar could return to its prior state once that function is complete please.

Thanks

Max
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7      Next