Cool, will do, thanks.
max

Posted Feb 13, 2016 in: Quick search: Search Task OR Note
Score: 0
  • max
  • Posted: Feb 13, 2016
  • Score: 0
Hi there

Sometimes I'm not sure whether the text I'm searching is in the task name or note.

Of course I could an advanced OR search, but that means it's no longer a quick and easy search.

Can the quick search function please search both task and notes?

Thanks

Max
max

Posted Feb 11, 2016 in: Four sort fields
  • max
  • Posted: Feb 11, 2016
Thanks Jake. That's not bad at all. Looks a bit odd seeing low priorities higher on the list than high priorities, but that could just require trusting the Important and getting used to it. Still, a fourth sort wouldn't go amiss.

Cheers

Max
max

Posted Feb 08, 2016 in: Four sort fields
  • max
  • Posted: Feb 08, 2016
Hi

Would be grateful if you'd consider four sort fields please.

For me this is because I currently use folder, priority, date. However at the date level, there can be 10 tasks so it would be marvellous to be able to additionally sort alphabetically to help quickly locate a task.

Many thanks

Max
max

Posted Feb 08, 2016 in: Permanent link for a search
  • max
  • Posted: Feb 08, 2016
Great, thank you.
max

Posted Feb 07, 2016 in: Permanent link for a search
  • max
  • Posted: Feb 07, 2016
Each day, Toodledo sends me an email reminder to execute a particular saved search. Where can I find permanent link for each of my searches please? I can then paste this into the task notes and access the search in one click via the email.

Thanks

Max
max

Posted Jan 26, 2016 in: Reminder/Alarm for Start Date/Time?
  • max
  • Posted: Jan 26, 2016
Many thanks Sabina
max

Posted Jan 24, 2016 in: Reminder/Alarm for Start Date/Time?
Score: 3
  • max
  • Posted: Jan 24, 2016
  • Score: 3
Hi there

Am I missing something or is there no reminder/alarm associated with the Start Date/Time field? Is it possible to get a reminder telling you that you need to start working on a task?

Thanks

Max

This message was edited Jan 24, 2016.
max

Posted Nov 26, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 5)
  • max
  • Posted: Nov 26, 2015
Batch edit used to be available directly on screen; now that it can be used on any list, it can only be selected via the dropdown. I use it frequently so this adds a lot of keystrokes to my day. Anyway we can get it into the blank space to the left of the dropdown? There is a lot of space for it.

Thanks

Max

This message was edited Nov 26, 2015.
max

Posted Sep 22, 2015 in: Multiple reminders
  • max
  • Posted: Sep 22, 2015
No worries and I know what you mean. In the end, we kept someone in the office over weekends in case these issues arose.
max

Posted Sep 21, 2015 in: Multiple reminders
  • max
  • Posted: Sep 21, 2015
Interesting that it always only ever happens with Toodledo emails and not any others. Why does my server react badly to Toodledo is the question.
max

Posted Sep 20, 2015 in: Multiple reminders
  • max
  • Posted: Sep 20, 2015
OK, it's back to one email reminder per task again. Wonder what makes it lose it like this from time to time? It vacillates between sending no reminders to sending 15 for each task at the same time.

This message was edited Sep 20, 2015.
max

Posted Sep 20, 2015 in: Multiple reminders
  • max
  • Posted: Sep 20, 2015
Hi

Any thoughts on why I'm getting emailed 15 copies of every reminder instead of one as usual? I haven't changed anything, reminder still has only one email address etc.

Have clocks changed in the USA recently perhaps as this usually has a negative impact on reminders?

Thanks

Max
max

Posted Aug 26, 2015 in: Introducing the Ribbon
  • max
  • Posted: Aug 26, 2015
Nice. Am I the only one who uninstalled every Chrome extension and went through settings18 times to find out what I'd done wrong - before reading this thread and learning that it was a feature? :)

This message was edited Aug 26, 2015.
max

Posted Apr 15, 2015 in: Reminder emails have stopped
  • max
  • Posted: Apr 15, 2015
And after 7 days of working fine, they've stopped again. To fix, I'll have to add and remove my email address a couple of times until it takes. Very frustrating.
max

Posted Apr 07, 2015 in: Reminder emails have stopped
  • max
  • Posted: Apr 07, 2015
In fact changing the email address has not fixed it and they're still not coming through. So I've now tried setting an SMS reminder and using my email address. These are coming through fine. Then I went back and tried setting email reminders again and these are now coming through. So I'd say there is definitely a problem with email reminders.

This message was edited Apr 07, 2015.
max

Posted Apr 07, 2015 in: Reminder emails have stopped
  • max
  • Posted: Apr 07, 2015
I've never clicked it in my life. And in fact it's doing it again now and I've had to reset the email address again. By the way, on my reminders screen, I have no submit button for entering the new email address; instead I just press enter.
max

Posted Mar 30, 2015 in: Reminder emails have stopped
  • max
  • Posted: Mar 30, 2015
Where is the unsubscribe link? In settings? If so, I only ever go there when there's a problem.

In fact emails ha e just stopped again now so I'm going to try and fix again.
max

Posted Mar 24, 2015 in: Reminder emails have stopped
  • max
  • Posted: Mar 24, 2015
Thanks. I've fixed this now. It happens every year or so. The fix is to register my email address from reminders and then re-register it. Do you know any circumstances that may cause this?

Thanks
max

Posted Mar 21, 2015 in: Reminder emails have stopped
  • max
  • Posted: Mar 21, 2015
Hi

Are you having an smtp problem? Email reminders have suddenly stopped arriving.

Thanks

Max
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7      Next