• Score: 0
Thank you.
max

Posted Apr 30, 2011 in: Feature request: Random Repeats
Score: 0
  • max
  • Posted: Apr 30, 2011
After Toodledo, the next app which has changed my life is http://emailgame.baydin.com/

One great feature they offer is a random reminder (remind me randomly in a day, week, a month, 3 months, etc.). A similar feature in Toodledo would be useful.

For example, I have email reminder alarms set for some of my low priority tasks, but somehow, I never look at them and they never get done. It would be great if I could set a random Toodle reminder so that the task gets emailed to me again randomly (in a day, week, month, three months, etc.)

Max
max

Posted Apr 16, 2011 in: Multiedit - alarms
  • max
  • Posted: Apr 16, 2011
Hi

When I use multiedit to change the date and time of tasks, for some reason it doesn't send a reminders like it does when you manually enter a new task. Has anyone else reported this?

Thanks

Max
max

Posted Mar 10, 2011 in: Orange circles before my eyes
  • max
  • Posted: Mar 10, 2011
IE9 proved to be sufficiently unstable (for me) that I've rolled back to IE8.

This has dramatically improved the toodledo saving issue and indeed other issues (such as continually interrupted downloads).

Thanks

Max
max

Posted Mar 06, 2011 in: Orange circles before my eyes
  • max
  • Posted: Mar 06, 2011
Guys,

The other error I get on toodledo that I don't get elsewhere is "bad requests". They seem to be related to the non-saving issue described above.

Please see extracted comments below.

Max

-----------------------------

http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E400.html

Introduction
The Web server (running the Web site) thinks that the data stream sent by the client (e.g. your Web browser or our CheckUpDown robot) was 'malformed' i.e. did not respect the HTTP protocol completely. So the Web server was unable to understand the request and process it. Frank Vipond. September 2010.

Fixing 400 errors - general
• Do you get the error on more than one Web site ?. If you get the error on lots of Web sites, this indicates the problem is on your PC, not on those sites.

NO, THE ONLY SITE I GET IT ON IS TOODLEDO

• Do you have a cache problem ?. Try clearing your cookies, browser cache and browsing history in your Web browser. Disable or remove any third-party cacheing or ‘web accelerator’ software you installed. Then try rebooting your PC and any firewall/router you use to connect to the Internet. That may not fix the error, but at least may eliminate any problem due to old settings on your PC.

WILL TRY THIS
max

Posted Mar 05, 2011 in: Orange circles before my eyes
  • max
  • Posted: Mar 05, 2011
Hi there

Any news on this? I've just had to reenter a set of notes a couple of times because it didn't take even after refreshing.

I'm not experiencing similar problems in analogous situations e.g. updating notes on a cloud-based CRM system.

Thanks

Max
max

Posted Mar 01, 2011 in: Orange circles before my eyes
  • max
  • Posted: Mar 01, 2011
Hi there

Using IE9 Windows 7, often when I enter a task or a note for a task, it does not save and the orange circle keeps spinning. To fix this, I have to refresh the page and it always saves first time after this refresh.

What is the cause of it not saving and why does a refresh help it to save?

Thanks

Max
max

Posted Jan 28, 2011 in: Timezone Auto
  • max
  • Posted: Jan 28, 2011
Will do
max

Posted Jan 27, 2011 in: Timezone Auto
  • max
  • Posted: Jan 27, 2011
Thanks, but that is not the problem. The time is correct on my mobile which is set to UK where I am now. Yet many reminders are still coming through at the wrong time.

But I have just noticed: if toodledo thought I was still in South Africa, then the incorrect reminders would be coming in two hours later (the time difference to UK). But actually, the incorrect reminders are coming in two hours early. Does that give you a clue as to the problem? Again, it is only about 10% of the reminders - and I think most of the incorrect ones are those I created in the UK.
max

Posted Jan 25, 2011 in: Timezone Auto
  • max
  • Posted: Jan 25, 2011
It doesn't seem to matter where they were created. And actually, it now gets some right and some wrong no matter where they were created. For example, I just got one now which is two hours early.

I am also accessing via a mobile device; if that device were incorrect, it could confuse Toodle I guess. However, the time on my account settings is correct.
max

Posted Jan 23, 2011 in: Timezone Auto
  • max
  • Posted: Jan 23, 2011
Hi guys

I very much like the idea of timezone autoupdate as I travel quite a bit and accepted the auto setting.

I was in South Africa last week which as accurately detected and reminders came through at the correct time.

I returned to London this morning and again, it has correctly detected my new time zone (i.e. in Account Settings, it tells me the correct local London time without me having to change it). However, Toodledo is still sending my reminders as though I was still in South Africa i.e. 2 hours early.

Any ideas on this please?

Thanks

Max
max

• max
  • Posted: Jan 18, 2011
But Ccontrol+arrow was useful for rapidly skipping from one word to the next within the task field; but it now acts like a tab function moving from field to field. As you note, shift+control+arrow works, but it selects text within the task as it goes along; but I don't want to select text: I just want to move rapidly from one word to the next within the task.

Any chance of getting that functionality back please?

Thanks

Max
max

Posted Oct 08, 2010 in: Feature requests
  • max
  • Posted: Oct 08, 2010
Hi there

Is it possible to add the following please?

1. Scheduled email backups rather than having to backup manually each time (e.g. before making many changes)?

2. An undo feature when doing multi-edits

Thanks

Max
max

Posted Oct 08, 2010 in: Separating Due date and reminder time
  • max
  • Posted: Oct 08, 2010
When there are many tasks to change, the tab means many extra keystrokes. Direct access would be good.

This message was edited Oct 08, 2010.
max

Posted Oct 07, 2010 in: Separating Due date and reminder time
  • max
  • Posted: Oct 07, 2010
Hi there

I find it a hassle to work my way through the date box just to change the time of a reminder. Is it possible to provide Reminder Time in a separate field please?

Thanks

Max
max

Posted Aug 18, 2010 in: Toodledo
Score: 2
  • max
  • Posted: Aug 18, 2010
  • Score: 2
There've been a few posts here about using Toodle for zentodone:

http://zenhabits.net/zen-to-done-ztd-the-ultimate-simple-productivity-system/

I must say zentodone has changed my entire life and the way I think for the better. I am more productive and it has helped a couple of things I only ever dreamed about come true; all by cutting back to the essentials and not being distracted by the non-essentials in life.

I tried implementing it in toodledo which I love as much, but what toodledo cannot yet do is offer a key feature of paper diaries: it cannot allow you to create "big pictures" of each current project and dreams. That is, toodledo only provides lists. The notepad comes closer, but it is not integrated with the lists.

There are a couple of ipad apps which are attempting to bridge the space between "free-form" and "structured lists", but I'd say the first system which offers this will be a winner. I personally hope the winner is toodledo.

Max
max

• max
  • Posted: Aug 18, 2010
Thanks very much - it's fine now.
max

• max
  • Posted: Aug 16, 2010
Another thought - did you trying adding multiple tasks because the dwfult reminder works fine when adding single tasks
max

• max
  • Posted: Aug 16, 2010
Nope, just tried it again now via Explorer (regular interface) at 8:40 UK time and none of the multiple tasks added has a reminder.

Could it be because I am in the UK and the time in US is after 4pm?

This message was edited Aug 16, 2010.
max

• max
  • Posted: Aug 12, 2010
Hi there

My new task default is set to put a 1 minute reminder for "today's date" at "4pm" for every new task entered. I do most of my entering as multiple tasks.

I noticed this morning that while the date and time appeared on each new task, the reminder has not been set. I don't know whether this bug has just appeared today or whether I have just noticed it today.

Thanks

Max
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7      Next