Search results for "Posted by max"
max

Posted May 20, 2010 in: Shortening Due Date / Time format
Score: 0
  • max
  • Posted: May 20, 2010
  • Score: 0
Hi there

I use grid view and I can just about fit the fields I need across the screen. However, "Due Date / Time" takes up far more space than needed.

Is it possible to abbreviate e.g. instead of:

Tomorrow at 8:00 pm
(and the alarm symbol makes it a bit longer still)

to rather have e.g.

Dec 20 @ 20h00
Tom @ 8:00 pm
Tod @ 20h00

Thanks

Max
max

• max
  • Posted: May 20, 2010
Yes, agree. I have 5 or 6 combinations of contexts and folders that I use daily and it would be great if were available in a single click

Max
max

Posted May 19, 2010 in: Slow Website, yet again
  • max
  • Posted: May 19, 2010
Interesting, I just wrote a long reply here and got a message I only see from the Toodledo site which is "Bad Request". I've never had it anywhere else, but I get it on toodledo a couple of times a day.

I also find in the last day or so that Toodledo is logging me out every couple of minutes.

Anyway, what I wrote is that I think the problem is that for those of us users with large lists AND lots of metadata (long long lists of folder and context drop downs), today's browsers are not yet capable of handling these volumes. So it's probably not toodledo's fault so much as some of our lists - and more importantly their metadata - is just crashing IE, Firefox and Chrome.

That's my opinion as a non-tech.

Max
max

Posted May 18, 2010 in: Slow Website, yet again
Score: 1
  • max
  • Posted: May 18, 2010
  • Score: 1
Hi

I'm also experiencing slowness, but I think it is to do with my growing task list which is actually making IE8 freeze up completely and drop-down lists very sticky etc. I've tried Firefox and it's not much better with long task lists.

A quick solution is just to close the tab and open another.

Max
max

Posted Feb 25, 2010 in: Sticky drop down menus in Explorer 8?
  • max
  • Posted: Feb 25, 2010
Hi Peter

Thanks. Yes, I do have many folders and contexts for my various portfolios. I found FF was even slower than IE8.

Max
max

Posted Feb 24, 2010 in: Sticky drop down menus in Explorer 8?
  • max
  • Posted: Feb 24, 2010
Hi there

I find when I try to select from a drop-down menu in Explorer 8, it seems to select the first item and all those below it as I go down the list.

Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, is there a fix?

Thanks

Max
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7