ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Boxin

Posted Aug 07, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011 - Part 3
Score: 2
  • Boxin
  • Posted: Aug 07, 2011
  • Score: 2
Hey guys, thanks for the hard work! May I request to add an option called "Postpone This Task" in the pop-up window when clicking the action icon beside each task. I think it's something that should have been done long ago.
Boxin

Posted Aug 07, 2011 in: Read about our latest batch of updates
Score: 0
  • Boxin
  • Score: 0
Just noticed I can even navigate the forum with the shortcuts listed at the left sidebar. What a nice addition!!
Boxin

Score: 1
  • Boxin
  • Score: 1
I think one of major improvements the iphone app should have is to have more space for note details under notebook. Currently you'll find 1/3 screen has been taken by the title/folder bar. A full screen view will be appreciated!
Boxin

• Boxin
The No.4 update is great!
Boxin

Posted Aug 05, 2011 in: Read about our latest batch of updates
  • Boxin
  • Posted: Aug 05, 2011
The shortcuts (ctrl+up/down arrows) are so powerful and save so much time to do batch editing. Thanks for your efforts, and I just renewed my subscription!

This message was edited Aug 05, 2011.
Boxin

Posted Feb 09, 2011 in: Sync not working since 2.0.2 update
  • Boxin
  • Posted: Feb 09, 2011
Bought the iPhone app Toodledo a few days ago and have the same problem too. I often find myself having to use "force website->device sync".
Boxin

Posted Jan 28, 2011 in: 2010 Year In Review
  • Boxin
  • Posted: Jan 28, 2011
There are two major improvements still pending, one of which is smart search available directly from the quick search box (search operators supported), and the other is real web2.0 implementation (not necessarily to refresh the page to see the change), these two things are just where RTM outdoes Toodledo. Hopefully they can be considered very soon.

This message was edited Jan 28, 2011.
Boxin

Posted Aug 27, 2010 in: Locations, Reverse Sort, and More
  • Boxin
  • Posted: Aug 27, 2010
Posted by Claudio:
@Boxin, yes RTM has locations, but it also has multi-edit without search, Quick Add, actual sharing, more advanced quick search, a print function, and a cleaner interface, all of which have often been requested by Toodledo users, some for more than two years.

You know RTM so well, and I never realize there are so many things that RTM can do while Toodledo can't, in fact I thought it was the opposite.

I need advanced/global quick search badly, even the android app "Got to Do" has this feature at its initial version. If possible, introducing search modifiers are much welcomed, for instance, typing "context:home" will show all tasks assigned with context "home", "folder:financial" for all tasks under the financial folder, then we don't need so many views or tabs, also saving lots of time switching between views or tabs as well.

This message was edited Aug 27, 2010.
Boxin

Posted Aug 26, 2010 in: Locations, Reverse Sort, and More
Score: -1
  • Boxin
  • Posted: Aug 26, 2010
  • Score: -1
Obviously not everyone needs the location feature, probably just a few do, but it's reasonable to have it in Toodledo (from the point of view of site development), as RTM already has it.
Boxin

Posted Aug 25, 2010 in: Locations, Reverse Sort, and More
  • Boxin
  • Posted: Aug 25, 2010
Really awesome, that's what I like about Toodledo, responsive to the community feedback. Using ESC to quit quick search has sped up my productivity. By the way, it'll be great to have another shortcut to open/close individual divider, not to collapse/expand all, pretty much like what we have in Google Reader ("Enter" to close/open one item, "J" or "K" to move to next/previous item), if you've used it, you may know what I mean. It's not good to be greedy, but hope that shortcut can be considered & realized in the future as well:) Thanks for the effort!

This message was edited Aug 25, 2010.
Boxin

Posted Aug 12, 2010 in: shortcut request
  • Boxin
  • Posted: Aug 12, 2010
I'm a heavy shortcut user, use quick search frequently by the shortcut "F", and really need a shortcut to escape from the search box, which is supposed to be "Esc". Does anyone feel the same about it? Thanks.
Boxin

• Boxin
  • Posted: Aug 05, 2010
Thanks again Claudio and sorry for my oversight, the problem solved. I've been away from town and just went back home. I'm using Firefox and may change to Chrome when it gets mature.

Posted by Claudio:
Don't add ">" before the due date.
Click on the dropdown list to the left of the date (the default value is "Due by") and choose "Due after".

I just realized something else: Are you using Chrome as your browser? If yes, take a look at this: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/6847/0/cant-chose-due-options-in-google-chrome-browser.html
Boxin

Posted Aug 05, 2010 in: reverse order for search results?
  • Boxin
  • Posted: Aug 05, 2010
We have a reverse chronology for "history" at the left sidebar, why not for the search results? I think it makes more sense. I use "search" to track completed tasks towards a same goal, and really want them to be presented in a latest-first order, rather than oldest first. Thank you.
Boxin

• Boxin
  • Posted: Jul 21, 2010
I think the approach would go for me, which is very practical. In fact, I never knew due date modifiers already exist, it's something I was really looking for, especially the "optional" modifier, thanks for telling me this! By the way, the due-after modifier seems to not work, after adding ">" before due date, how come it gets changed to no due date instantly?!
Boxin

• Boxin
  • Posted: Jul 18, 2010
Claudio, thanks for the answer. What's a combination of repeating tasks? I get very interested to know it.

One of my projects that has to deal with irregular tasks is making a study schedule. For instance, I've broke down a whole study process into 20 sessions, and plan to finish 3-4 sessions per week (normally one session a day, but maybe 2-3 sessions for day-off), then how can I make toodledo work for this situation?
Boxin

Posted Jul 18, 2010 in: Global Quick Search?
  • Boxin
  • Posted: Jul 18, 2010
Posted by Claudio:
It seems to me that Boxin is referring to a search of all fields simultaneously.

Yes, that's exactly what I mean.
Boxin

• Boxin
  • Posted: Jul 17, 2010
Any suggestion? Thank you.
Boxin

Posted Jul 17, 2010 in: Global Quick Search?
  • Boxin
  • Posted: Jul 17, 2010
I like using quick search which is very handy, just think it can be enhanced by being able to search globally, then I don't need to jump to the search view and choose my criterion before having the result, also wonder why no global search even under the search view?

This message was edited Jul 17, 2010.
Boxin

Posted Jul 12, 2010 in: Android Version
  • Boxin
  • Posted: Jul 12, 2010
Try to download Got To Do in the market, it works quite well so far, except for sync failure sometimes.
Boxin

• Boxin
  • Posted: Jul 12, 2010
It doesn't necessarily get as complicated as other views to have three criteria, simply sort by due-time will do for it mostly, I really don't like it being random, which it unfortunately is now.
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next