ForumsNewsSilver, Gold, Platinum

Silver, Gold, Platinum
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 29, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
You may have noticed last week that we changed the names of our subscription levels. What was once "Pro" is now "Silver" and "Pro Plus" is now "Gold". We did this to make it less confusing and because we wanted to add another tier, "Platinum" which we have done today. Platinum comes with increased file storage (50GB) and an uptime guarantee with credits if Toodledo ever experience significant downtime.

We have also expanded our Free Trial program to include the Gold subscription level for 14 days so people can test out our file attachment feature.

And don't forget about our referral program that you can use to get a free subscription by recommending Toodledo to your friends and coworkers.
Purveyor

Posted: Jul 30, 2013
Score: 1 Reference
Posted by Jake:
Platinum comes with increased file storage (50GB)
Your explanation of File Uploads and Attachments says: "Toodledo allows you to upload 50GB of files for safe keeping and easy access."

The page does not say that a Platinum subscription ($89.99/year) is required for the 50GB limit.

"Safe keeping" yes, but "easy access"?? There's no way of organizing the files, other than attaching them to tasks, and there's no way of downloading the files, other than one at a time.

From the same page:
If you allow your Gold Subscription to expire, you will no longer have access to your files. You will be given a 30 day grace period in which to renew your subscription and regain access to your files. After this grace period, your files will be deleted.
With no provision for bulk downloading, a Gold subscriber who has stored several gigabytes of files on Toodledo for "safe keeping" is, in effect, locked into Toodledo forever.
There really should be an easy way of "getting out".
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 30, 2013
We are still updating our documentation to reflect the changes. Thanks for pointing this out.

Also, bulk file management and file organization is something that is on our to-do list.
Jason Bushell

Posted: Aug 19, 2013
Has anyone taken up Platinum yet out of interest? :)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 19, 2013
Yes, indeed they have.
Jason Bushell

Posted: Aug 22, 2013
Score: 3 Reference
Good to hear. : )

I may do so out of loyalty at some point. I don't have any need for additional space, but it would be good to help support and improve the service.
MJ_1394440449

Posted: Sep 18, 2013
Hi, once attaching photo's to a task would be possible with the iphone app, I'd switch to gold right away.
daniel_h

Posted: Oct 31, 2013
hi,

I'm actually confused on two features of the "new" subscription plans. I have studied them because my subscription is up soon and am deciding whether to stay with gold or upgrade to platinum. I don't really see much difference between the platinum and the gold, except for the additional storage. I don't use the your storage, but would rather have better integration with my online storage services that I already pay for, such as box.com.

also, both the gold and the platinum list "unlimited' priority support tickets. My last experience with creating a ticket did not agree. after making my ticket, I was told that I could not enter another ticket until the current one was resolved. that was one notice. another notice I received during the process says I could only enter one per day.

both of those scenarios are limited, not unlimited. I think it is not realistic thinking to assume that I might only have one issue at a time with using the product.

my suggestion is that you make the platinum level have truly unlimited priority tickets. I would pay for that...

This message was edited Oct 31, 2013.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 31, 2013
Thanks for the feedback. We limit tickets to one at a time and one per day because we were getting people who were opening multiple duplicate tickets for the same issue, and it was slowing down our process of responding to people. We will try to find a way to relax this limitation.
daniel_h

Posted: Nov 01, 2013
thanks Jake, that makes sense.
daniel_h

Posted: Nov 05, 2013
Jake, still thinking about gold vs. platinum, and my renewal is coming up soon. I really don't have need for expanded storage, especially until the organization of files is improved. I'm not sure that the uptime guarantee is worth an extra $60/year/subscriber.

I'd really like to have a good reason to upgrade to platinum at my renewal. I'm really hoping that you consider adding a "super" priority ticket line, or some other kind of support based benefit to differentiate between gold and platinum. or maybe I'm missing some significant $60 value? please help me justify the jump to platinum!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 05, 2013
You also get an uptime guarantee with platinum, so if the website is ever offline unintentionally, you will get service credits. We will think about adding more items to platinum in the future. Thanks for your interest.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.