ForumsNewsEarly Sneak Peek into Next Generation *iOS/Android App* Betas

Early Sneak Peek into Next Generation *iOS/Android App* Betas
Brandi_2014

Posted: Feb 26, 2023
Score: 1 Reference
I opened my Toodledo app this morning on my iphone and got a “Beta has expired” message. Is there an update? I went to Test Flight and didn't see anything there.

This message was edited Feb 26, 2023.
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Feb 26, 2023
Score: 2 Reference
Please use the following link from your phone to update to the latest mobile version:
https://testflight.apple.com/join/OTkRmQMb

Thanks!
info

Posted: Feb 27, 2023
Why is the Beta version not released to the App store? No or few changes in this version. Can the delevopers share their roadmap?
jo_1662407180

Posted: Mar 15, 2023
Score: 3 Reference
I tried the beta out and it is pretty but seems to lack quite a few settings like fields to display, meta information and defaults. I would expect functional parity with the old app before this one can be considered a replacement. Right now, there is a loss of current functionality.

One plus side to the new app that I can see is the dark mode, which the old app definitely lacks. There is also no "No due date" option. Another plus is the "today & overdue" setting. It would be nice if we could also include tasks with no due date in the "today" list.

On top of that, the new app runs very slow compared to the old app. There is no noticeable delay when clicking items on the old app, but the new one has a very noticeable delay. So, while the new one is certainly pretty, I'd hardly consider it to be ready to replace the old one for daily usage.

This message was edited Mar 16, 2023.
some5202

Posted: Mar 17, 2023
I’m simply wondering why this new version is still not ready for Prime Time after three years? I appreciate “getting it right” but to take more than three years to get a first release done? Is this just a very small team? Inquiring minds….
lmrf

Posted: May 23, 2023
I have been using the Test Flight version on IOS. Recently, I have entered at least three tasks on the Test app, only to have each one repicate hundreds of times. When I delete them all and reenter the same task, it again duplicares it hundreds of times. This does not happen when I enter a task on my iMac, though syncing causes the duplicates to appear there as well.

Please advise on a solution. Otherwise I will have to delete the test app from my iPhone.
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Posted: May 23, 2023
Hi there,

We received your ticket and are looking into it.
You should receive an answer shortly.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.