ForumsNewsPlanned maintenance

Planned maintenance
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Jan 08, 2023
Score: 0 Reference
Hi Toodledo community,

We wanted to let you know that, to support upgrades to the foundation of Toodledo and enable future improvements, the servers will be down for scheduled maintenance for a brief period on Sunday, Jan 8 from approximately 1-3 pm EST.

If you need access to your Toodledo data during that time, please make sure you have your iOS or Android mobile app(s) signed in and up to date before then. Any changes you make during the maintenance window will sync when our servers come back online.

If you don’t currently have an iOS or Android mobile app installed, you can find installation instructions here.

We apologize for any inconvenience! This maintenance will increase our team’s agility and ability to continue evolving and improving Toodledo.

Kind regards,
The Toodledo team
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Score: 1 Reference
We are back up and running;-)
opalsquid

Score: 5 Reference
Greetings!

Is it my imagination, or do page reloads and other operations take *much* longer than they did prior to the maintenance? Sure seems as though they do. I also get a fair amount of timeouts...

Thanks for looking into this!
harry_stavridis

Agree - actions were near-instantaneous on the website before the change, 10-15 secs long now. Thanks in advance for fixing this!
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Please send us a support ticket: [email protected]
scanne0517

Posted: Jan 09, 2023
Yeah I'm getting 504 errors when trying to import items.
PamelaH

Toodledo Admin
Thanks for letting us know! Is it a big file you're importing? What type of file is it?
scanne0517

It's a csv file. If I split up the file and import multiple times, it seems to work. It looks like I get timeouts when trying to import more than 700 tasks. In the past, I've never had issues with importing more than 1500 items at a time.

The file is 43K. I was able to import all my stuff by doing multiple imports with smaller files. But 43K is not that big an import. It's always worked in the past.

This message was edited Jan 09, 2023.
nick.weaver

Score: 2 Reference
It's so slow. What have you done to it?
gikeda

Also, Sooooo slow for me. Timeouts, and doesn't save changes. :-(
frankie.toodle

*sorry, double posting*

This message was edited Jan 09, 2023.
frankie.toodle

Yesterday just very slow.

But today:
504 Gateway Time-out and tasks do not sync.

Unusable at the moment.
joodlejo

Toodledo unusable in Chrome. Can only browse the data which downloaded very slowly (probably 15 minutes for ~2400 tasks), but cannot work with them.

Still getting "504 Gateway Time-out" frequently, even when trying to post in the forum - created ticket #80250.
robina.scott

Ditto -
Virtually unusable this Monday morning. Veery slooow loading on Safari . This has been occurring for some weeks now - but today almost a standstill with continual time-outs.

Don't even know if my support ticket got through....
whiskerz

Seeing the same pattern here, plus even though the (old) iOS app seems to sync something, due dates are not being synched correctly - maybe also a timeout but the app does not show any errors, just takes ages to complete and after it shows completion dates are still the old ones.
coachmac

"504 Gateway Time-out" I think the servers are now just to slow to work properly. I hope for the best as for now nothing (web & the App) is usuealble.
Estoril

I'm getting a blank screen where my tasks should be and then a 504 gateway timeout, this is very frustrating, is there a estimate on time to fix?
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Dear Community,

If you can please use the mobile app in the meantime.
Also if possible please send us a ticket if you are still experiencing issues: [email protected]

We will continue to communicate here and over twitter once the issue is resolved.

Thanks a lot for your understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience.

The Toodledo Team
coachmac

Need to connect to apibeta.toodledo.com to sign in with the mobile app which is also affected : "504 Gateway Time-out"
jesse

yeah, nothing working here.

504 unable to synch error pops up every few seconds when i'm not doing anything

504 bad gateway error when going to any option on settings page.

verrrry sloooow to update page even with page refresh.

i see my tasks, but 504 error keeps popping up.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.