ForumsQuestionsWhat new connections do you want to see?

What new connections do you want to see?
Proximo

Posted: Sep 04, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
Posted by Anders:
I'm pretty sure CalDAV or SyncML would solve the Thunderbird/Lighting issue as well.

BTW, I agree with you Proximo, but I think Toodledo does a pretty good job deciding what should be a basic feature and what should be Pro.

I know Toodledo does a great job of making these decisions.

I was just wondering how many free subscribers are willing to pay for the Pro version if it had the abilities they are asking for.
Adam

Posted: Sep 09, 2009
Score: -1 Reference
I certainly hope CalDAV would not be a Pro feature. Toodledo doesn't see much use from me because I can't use it in the way I like on my desktop. Being able to use it from Thunderbird/Lightning to me seems like it should be a basic enough feature that I don't think it's worth paying for.

I'll pay for Pro if I find out I want the more advanced task organization and GTD features after I am able to use Toodledo when and where I want.
p.paxton

Posted: Sep 11, 2009
I didn't read through all of these but if programs like Things or Easy Task Manager could sync with Toodledo, I'd love it. I've noticed there aren't many robust stand alone apps out there but there are a few that would be cool to sync with.
IceHeartX

Score: 2 Reference
Posted by Toodledo:

1. Native iPhone app
2. Google gears (for offline access)
3. Blackberry
4. Windows Mobile devices

What other ones would you like to see?

android OS

the one that I found in the marketplace (I think linked from the page here) was very pre-alpha and read only to boot.
gpzbc

Posted by Proximo:
Posted by Anders:
I'm pretty sure CalDAV or SyncML would solve the Thunderbird/Lighting issue as well.

BTW, I agree with you Proximo, but I think Toodledo does a pretty good job deciding what should be a basic feature and what should be Pro.

I know Toodledo does a great job of making these decisions.

I was just wondering how many free subscribers are willing to pay for the Pro version if it had the abilities they are asking for.

I would go Pro if Toodledo had Google Gears support.
yblumberg

Posted: Sep 23, 2009
Posted by Anders:
Zimbra collaboration suite. Any possibility there? I can't even get my Toodledo iCal on there because they only seem to allow file imports, no URL subscriptions.

YES YES YES. I am trying to do a 2-way sync between my college Zimbra server/account, my personal calender from iCal, and Toodledo, but I need Toodledo to be more than just a read-only iCal subscription.
Kenny Schiff

Posted: Sep 23, 2009
+1 for Zimbra, or a Zimlet
jeff

Posted: Nov 30, 2009
Please, easy Quicksilver integration.
ericyber

Posted: Dec 06, 2009
I would really like to see Evermote integration. One of Toodledo's competitors...NOZBE...has recently added this feature.

They did it quite cleverly.

Imagine GTD incl Evernote!!
TheGriff_2

I'd rather see Toodledo integrate with it's own notebook better. Never did see the use for evernote...WAY too complicated for basic time management.
David

OneNote gets my vote
gdavis

Posted: Dec 09, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
totally evernote..
javierplumey

Posted: Dec 18, 2009
+1 million for using Evernote for notes. Tarpipe doesn't work that well...
ericyber

Evernote! Even Nozbe has been able to make a connection now!
wjlynch

Evernote
bwrightuindy

Posted: Dec 19, 2009
Zimbra. I, too, would like to sync my university Zimbra tasks with Toodledo. An iPhone app would be great, as well.
Quang

Posted: Dec 19, 2009
+1 Windows Mobile

Evernote would be cool, but I don't see the connection. Unless we are talking about syncing Notes!

Syncing Task Notes? & Notebook Pages?
j2020

Posted: Dec 21, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
+1 for Android OS.

Lack of a quality Toodledoo interface for Android is the only thing keeping me from switching from iPhone to Droid. The Android OS market is going to see huge growth over the next 12 months now that there are several quality devices available from Verizon and other providers. My prediction is that Android use will eclipse Palm, Windows Mobile and the other non-Apple mobile OS's very quickly.
javierplumey

Posted: Dec 21, 2009
Posted by Quang:
+1 Windows Mobile

Evernote would be cool, but I don't see the connection. Unless we are talking about syncing Notes!

Syncing Task Notes? & Notebook Pages?

Yes, that would be ideal. Two-way sync for notes within Evernote would be great. Frankly I think the Nozbe integration is all wrong. It's great that you can view related material, but I'm more concerned about the Note itself. Their integration is read only, which is pretty useless if you ask me.

This message was edited Dec 21, 2009.
phhcarlson

Posted: Dec 30, 2009
please add CalDav to your list of items to implement. thanks!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.