ForumsQuestionsFeature request: another level or 2 for subtask hierarchy

Feature request: another level or 2 for subtask hierarchy
markjamesdavies

Posted: Apr 15, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi there

I often have tasks with subtasks in Toodledo and often want to use another level of subtask, e.g.

Task 1
sub task 1.1
sub sub task 1.1.1
sub sub task 1.1.2
sub task 1.2
sub task 1.3

However, Toodledo limits the subtask hierarchy to one level (e.g. 1.1)

I understand that it can be counterproduct to plan in too much detail (e.g. sub task 1.1.1.1.1.1.1. etc) but I really want to be able to make a sub task down to 3 levels (e.g. 1.1.1.)

Thanks for listening

Mark
PeterW 

One thing you could consider is making the top level a folder. That would give you 3 levels.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
TaskAnimal

Posted: May 13, 2010
This is THE issue stopping me from being a customer. One level of subtasks is simply not enough.

Posted by Toodledo:
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
markjamesdavies

Posted: Jul 28, 2010
Thanks for putting on your todo list Toodledo Admin.
gjeff

Posted: Dec 27, 2010
I see a lot of questions on this request. I'd like to add my +1.

I understand that it's on the list but no time-frame can be given. The last update I can find in the forum is July, 2010 - Has anything new occurred here?

gjeff

Posted: Mar 02, 2011
man, dead as a doornail in this forum. Did anyone leave the lights @ Tooledo ?
PeterW 

Posted: Mar 02, 2011
@gjeff - quite a lot of progress is made here. It's just that the developer works on what he wants to work on, not necessarily on what you or I want him to.

Here is a link to a thread that provides some insight into how the developer decides what features to add and how forum requests are ranked: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/7343/0/locations-reverse-sort-and-more.html
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.