ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by JCarl"
JCarl

Posted Jul 08, 2012 in: Collaboration Improvements
Score: 0
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Jul 08, 2012
  • Score: 0
After working a little with the new collaboration I understand that assignor and shared are available in the Advanced Search. At first I thought Assignor and Workspace were interchangeable. What I am really requesting is to add Workspace as a field so that I can make Advanced Searches from my workspace without having to toggle through and change to another workspace. In essence you could build all your searches on any workspace right at your own Me if the field Workspace was available if I am understanding thing correctly. This would make a much quicker management dashboard.

Thanks for your consideration
JCarl

Posted Jul 07, 2012 in: Easier way to add a new task?
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Jul 07, 2012
How about Toodledo Slim
http://www.toodledo.com/slim/#_add

I have two programs I can pop this up quickly to add a task

Click It and Slickrun
JCarl

Posted Jul 05, 2012 in: Collaboration Improvements
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Jul 05, 2012
We appreciate all your work
JCarl

Posted Jul 05, 2012 in: Collaboration Improvements
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Jul 05, 2012
I could be wrong but I think searching on Assignor does #2
JCarl

Posted Jul 04, 2012 in: Collaboration Improvements
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Jul 04, 2012
It is good to see progress on collaboration. I have two major requests, one previously mentioned.

1. A User should be able to give someone the ability to change or at least add to shared tasks in the people icon.

2. I agree with the previous post that subtasks need to be treated on their own. My suggestion is that if shared it always brings the Parent with it. In project management if subtasks exists or children they are usually what is necessary to complete the Parent so it is natural that the Parent should always show and be brought along. These are two pretty signficant constraints but great start and thank you for pushing this along.
JCarl

Posted Jul 02, 2012 in: Collaboration Improvements
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Jul 02, 2012
OK, I got you now. You can search on Assignor with is really a workspace (semantics)or joint task. I think this accomplishes this. Will give it a try
JCarl

Posted Jul 02, 2012 in: Collaboration Improvements
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Jul 02, 2012
Will you be adding the ability to create Searching another workspace within your own work in Advanced Search
JCarl

• JCarl
  • Posted: Jun 22, 2012
How long have you synced PI to Toodledo? Do you have Toodledo set up on Pocket Informant to sync and does it show as connecting
JCarl

Posted Jun 08, 2012 in: Notebook Default View
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Jun 08, 2012
I would imaging "collaboration" would be a tough improvement. :) Just kidding as I certainly can only wish.
JCarl

Score: -1
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Jun 01, 2012
  • Score: -1
Try toodledo slim with a task launcher like Clickit or
http://slickrun.en.softonic.com

http://www.toodledo.com/slim/#_add
JCarl

Posted Jun 01, 2012 in: Alarm Setting On Free Edition
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Jun 01, 2012
I imagine it is. Just a little concerned about the inconsistency between use of Iphone app and what is available for alarms on the free version. A little testing between the two showed lots of unexpected results.
JCarl

Posted May 31, 2012 in: Alarm Setting On Free Edition
Score: 1
  • JCarl
  • Posted: May 31, 2012
  • Score: 1
Just a little clarity as we were signed into my wife's account. It is me that has personally purchased 10-15 pro accounts for various people and I posted the last post.
JCarl

Posted May 29, 2012 in: Date and Time Selector
Score: 1
  • JCarl
  • Posted: May 29, 2012
  • Score: 1
I hope just like the interface update that is so nice that Toodledo makes it a priority to update their date and time selector. These are really dated compared to most products. Typing in time is so sensitive that it knocks you out many times. We need to move to not having to type time, am or pm but select on a dial or something modern. Just thoughts
JCarl

Score: 2
  • JCarl
  • Posted: May 27, 2012
  • Score: 2
Using Google Chrome on laptop computer
JCarl

• JCarl
  • Posted: May 27, 2012
Mobile Site will not load, just continuous loading bar
JCarl

Posted May 20, 2012 in: Click-it
  • JCarl
  • Posted: May 20, 2012
Is anybody using Click-it and believe the "copied text" should be copied to the Notes field of Toodledo and not the name of a Task. I have emailed Click-it about this.

Thanks
JCarl

• JCarl
  • Posted: May 19, 2012
Is there a way to create icon, add to Quick Access something that would launch Toodledo Slim so that I can add tasks while looking at Emails. I know I can forward to my Toodledo but looking more for a button and quick pop up.

Thanks
JCarl

Posted May 06, 2012 in: How does parent and sub task repeat?
  • JCarl
  • Posted: May 06, 2012
This will not answer your question but it is my understanding that Parent tasks are only accomplished by the completion of children and act more as a description. I have another program that actually uses the latest due date of a child as the Parent and you don't touch the Parent.
JCarl

Posted May 06, 2012 in: Fancy interactive graphs
Score: 2
  • JCarl
  • Score: 2
If I were Toodledo I would ask a marketing professional if they have the right price structure to be a profitable company while satisfying their customers. Maybe free subscriptions should only be for a 6 month trial period.

One man's thoughts
JCarl

Posted May 06, 2012 in: Fancy interactive graphs
  • JCarl
I am curious how many customers really want features seen in much more expensive collaboration software at the cost of Toodledo. I have demo'd and tried packages costing $30-$50 per month compared to free-$29.95 per year. How many people would be in favor of no free edition and say a doubling or tripling of the other two price categories so Jake could hire resources to turn around some of the more popular requests. This software is one of the best "values" on the market. The problem is that it is so good at so many things that it beats more expensive software except for a few critical items such as collaboration, notification etc. I for one would pay prices like I suggest to help Toodledo become the best of all. How many of the rest of you would. I have a question for Jake. What percentage of your users use this software for free, $19.95, $29.95. If you can give percentages I don't think it discloses gross revenues but might show how many people complain about something that is being provided for free.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7      Next