ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by JCarl"
JCarl

Posted Feb 20, 2011 in: Adding Saved Searches for Collaborators
Score: 0
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Feb 20, 2011
  • Score: 0
Thanks for fixing the error. Is it possible that when Due Date= No Date that its not counted when you put a rule in to select if Due Date is less than a date. I am trying to create a rule for overdue tasks and it appears to treat No Date as a date when using the less than command

Thanks
JCarl

• JCarl
  • Posted: Feb 20, 2011
Subtasks are allowed that option in the Subtask setting
JCarl

Posted Feb 16, 2011 in: Adding Saved Searches for Collaborators
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Feb 16, 2011
This is a great enhancement. Users should know that the indented subtasks does has a bug that Toodledo is working on. I am only sharing this as I thought I was doing something wrong and spent a fair amount of time trying to figure out. This is a great program and I am sure they will fix soon.
JCarl

Posted Feb 13, 2011 in: New feature: Collaboration Alerts
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Feb 13, 2011
I hope that you will consider soon an option to see tasks that were assigned to other people without going all over the collaborators. This would be an option on the Me screen to see both Assignor for task assigned to Me and Assignee for tasks assigned to others. To take the Assigned tasks off a managers Me is not as effective of a dashboard. I also hope you add the ability to assign tasks to multiple collaborators.
Thanks
JCarl

• JCarl
  • Posted: Jan 30, 2011
I think Pocket Informant does a very nice job with subtasks and you get a calendar also sync to your mail provider
JCarl

Posted Jan 21, 2011 in: Sharing Improvements
Score: 1
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Jan 21, 2011
  • Score: 1
On sharing it would be great to be able to assign a task and still keep it on your ME list showing who you assigned it to. When it leaves the Me list you have to look through all the people you have made assignments to. Am I missing something or is this a future upgrade?

Thanks
JCarl

Posted Jan 15, 2011 in: Printing Out Reports
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Jan 15, 2011
Is there anyway to on multiple page reports to retain the header of field names on subsequent pages. It is great on the first page but problematic if reports are more than 1 page. If not, is this a priority enhancement so that there is at least basic clean reporting.

Thanks
JCarl

Posted Jan 13, 2011 in: Sharing Improvements
Score: -1
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Jan 13, 2011
  • Score: -1
As you move to improved collaboration features would please allow "file linking" instead of just file upload as this allows attached files to be dynmically updated. I understand the at links will be back to the server of the person linking but in a corporate collaboration group sharing the server this allows a much better system than re-uploading a file everytime it changes. For users outside of the access to the server I would bet you could have Microsoft Sharepoint Cloud version. I know a number of project management packages that are allowing linking to maintain the dynamic nature of file changes.

Thanks
JCarl

Posted Jan 12, 2011 in: Sharing Improvements
Score: 1
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Jan 12, 2011
  • Score: 1
Our company is having difficulty with the new email invite feature. Multiple users are sending out sharing requests, the Toodledo Pro Plus subscribers are getting the email but the invitation does not show up in their Toodledo account. Any suggestions?
JCarl

Posted Jan 30, 2010 in: Collaboration and Assignments
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Jan 30, 2010
In regards to Collaboration and Re-assign it would be nice to be able to add names to Re-assign to without being Toodledo Users. This would allow a manager to coordinate all tasks without the complexity of everyone being a Toodledo user.

Second, It would then follow that you could bring up and individual and then have the ability to email what has been assigned to him/her in full or select items. Right now it is a task at a time and Re-assign only works with other Toodledo users.

Thanks

Jim Carl
JCarl

Posted Dec 21, 2009 in: Collaboration and Assignments
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Dec 21, 2009
It would be nice not to have to clone. Would there be in plans in the future to have the option of leaving assigned tasks on Myself. In addition, can you assign tasks to multiple people.
JCarl

Posted Dec 18, 2009 in: Collaboration and Assignments
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Dec 18, 2009
Is there any way to Reassign a task but have it still show up on My List. I would like to use Toodledo as a project management system that shows me what I have assigned and doesn't lose its folder, subtask in My To Do list. If this doesn't do it would be a great option for managers to use.

Thanks
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7