ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Sabina A."
Sabina A.

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Nov 10, 2016 in: How do I change my credit card?
Score: 0
  • Sabina A. (Moderator)
  • Posted: Nov 10, 2016
  • Score: 0
Hello,

Toodledo does not store credit card information. If you purchase through Paypal or Stripe, you can change CC information through your Paypal account. For Stripe, there should be a link or button to enter a different card. Maybe right-clicking on the credit card number will do it.
Sabina A.

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Oct 31, 2016 in: Folders and Lists
  • Sabina A. (Moderator)
  • Posted: Oct 31, 2016
Hello,

Lists and Folders are two different features. Folders are used in the task section to organize projects, and Lists is a separate feature, used on its own to create items such as grocery lists, reading lists etc.
Sabina A.

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Oct 31, 2016 in: Read-only task reports on phones?
  • Sabina A. (Moderator)
For iOS, how about sending them screen shots?

On the web version, they can view a read-only version of your task list if they get a free account and set up collaboration.

Hope that helps.
Sabina A.

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Oct 31, 2016 in: Add Starred Option to Foldable Booklet
Score: 1
  • Sabina A. (Moderator)
  • Score: 1
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
Sabina A.

Toodledo Moderator
  • Sabina A. (Moderator)
Hello,

Can you please double check your account settings to make sure keyboard shortcuts are still enabled? Also, try clearing your browsers cache.
Sabina A.

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Oct 18, 2016 in: Days till Due Column
  • Sabina A. (Moderator)
  • Posted: Oct 18, 2016
Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
Sabina A.

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Oct 06, 2016 in: Use off line?
  • Sabina A. (Moderator)
  • Posted: Oct 06, 2016
Hello,

You can use our mobile website for offline access. Changes with sync up when you reconnect. We are also working to bring offline mode to our regular desktop website in the future.

m.toodledo.com

Hope that helps!
Sabina A.

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Sep 22, 2016 in: Disconnect Between Habits and Tasks
Score: 3
  • Sabina A. (Moderator)
  • Posted: Sep 22, 2016
  • Score: 3
Hi,

Thanks for the great suggestion. Adding Habits to the task attachment feature is on our to-do list.
Sabina A.

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Sep 12, 2016 in: Batch Processing for Files
  • Sabina A. (Moderator)
  • Posted: Sep 12, 2016
Hello,

Sabina A.

Toodledo Moderator
  • Sabina A. (Moderator)
  • Posted: Aug 29, 2016
Hello,

You can do this with an "Optionally On" due date modifier. Here is some more information:

http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=42

Hope that helps!
Sabina A.

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Aug 18, 2016 in: Today's Toodledo Tip: Work Hours Tool
  • Sabina A. (Moderator)
  • Posted: Aug 18, 2016
Did you know that Toodledo has a customizable tool that shows you how many work hours your have left in a day, week, month or even year! This tool can definitely contribute to your productivity!

Check it out: https://www.toodledo.com/tools/workhours/index.php

Have a tip idea for us? Submit your Toodledo tips to [email protected]. If you're the first one with a new idea, we'll give you a free month subscription!
Sabina A.

Toodledo Moderator
  • Sabina A. (Moderator)
Posted by julie.taylor_2:
Is it possible to share an outline with someone who has a free account?

If yes, is there a way that I can make it VIEW only? (I don't want them editing my outline....)

Hello,

It's not possible to share with a free user. It's also not possible to make a shared outline "read-only", sorry.
Sabina A.

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Aug 18, 2016 in: Mark task as compete in Android
  • Sabina A. (Moderator)
Glad you figured this out!
Sabina A.

Toodledo Moderator
  • Sabina A. (Moderator)
That is correct. Field and default preferences do not sync. This is something we will add in the future, but do not have an ETA yet.
Sabina A.

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Aug 16, 2016 in: Add to Toodledo - Chrome Web Store
  • Sabina A. (Moderator)
  • Posted: Aug 16, 2016
Posted by CJD:
I am a many year Toodledo, but have not checked the forum lately.
I am trying this out and will donate if I keep it.

I love it on my first day. One odd thing. On My Mac in Chrome My Icon Badge Counter Completely covers my icon. Sadly my count is currently a three digit number.

Hello,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please create a support ticket and add a screen snapshot of the problem? This would be a big help, thanks!

Support ticket: http://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php
Sabina A.

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Aug 16, 2016 in: Copy and Paste a Task
  • Sabina A. (Moderator)
  • Posted: Aug 16, 2016
You can clone tasks. Will that work? You can find the clone button by clicking on the action arrow to the left of the tasks title.
Sabina A.

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Jul 28, 2016 in: Today's Toodledo Tip: Default Views
Score: -1
  • Sabina A. (Moderator)
  • Posted: Jul 28, 2016
  • Score: -1
Which view is most important for you? Is it the first thing you want to see when opening Toodledo? You can set a default view, such as Due-Date or Folders, and this will be where you will be sent whenever you sign-in. Set this up in your account settings!

Have a tip idea for us? Submit your Toodledo tips to [email protected]. If you're the first one with a new idea, we'll give you a free month subscription!
Sabina A.

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Jul 25, 2016 in: Notes are very flaky
  • Sabina A. (Moderator)
  • Posted: Jul 25, 2016
Hello,

Thanks! We are going to try to reproduce these bugs and get them fixed. Can you tell me which browser you're using please?
Sabina A.

Toodledo Moderator
  • Sabina A. (Moderator)
  • Posted: Jul 20, 2016
Did you know that you can share Lists and Outlines as well as Tasks. You can enable this in your collaboration settings!

Sabina A.

Toodledo Moderator
  • Sabina A. (Moderator)
  • Posted: Jul 13, 2016
Posted by Salgud:
Saved Searches are the real power of TD. Many power users pretty much live on the Saved Searches page. I've even re-created Saved Searches that exist elsewhere in TD so I don't have to leave the Saved Searches page to access them.

After a while, you may have so many Saved Searches that ordering them in the list is necessary to get the ones used most frequently near the top, and those used less frequently toward the bottom. At present, I have 32 Saved Searches (maybe I'm due to cull this list again), some of which I use every day, others, rarely. The ones I use most often, like Hotlist (my own personalized version) and Starred (same as the included one, recreated here for ease of access), have a space in front of the name, which puts them near the top. Others fall in alphabetical order, like my WR (Weekly Review) ones, while the less used ones have an x, z, or zz in front of the name to place them at the bottom out of the way. I imagine others have different systems for organizing them. I'd be interested in seeing other's methods of doing this.

Thanks for sharing Salgud!

Saved searches will definitely be added to our Android app in the future!
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27      Next