ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
CharleneTX

Posted Sep 08, 2011 in: Suggestion: wiki markup in notes
Score: 1
I'd be happy with the ability to indent in notes. I often put my thoughts/notes in outline form.
CharleneTX

Posted Aug 18, 2011 in: view by due-date
Score: 0
Posted by Folke_1293790322:
Then try Salgud's tip "Due before tomorrow". That's just one line. I know it works, too.

Got it to work, now. I was selecting "Due date", then "is", then entering "before tomorrow". I didn't see the "is before" option. Thanks for the help!
CharleneTX

Posted by roaninish:
Creating a search of "due date is today OR due date is before today" should do it.

Tried this and it didn't select any records, but perhaps I'm not properly understanding how to execute an "OR".
CharleneTX

Posted by Salgud:
Or "Due Date is before tomorrow".

Lotsa weighs.

Tried this and it didn't select any records.
CharleneTX

Posted Aug 17, 2011 in: Calendar?
Posted by Salgud:

I think you're confusing a PIM with a Task Manager. I have yet to see anyone, up til now, refer to TD, or any of it's competitors, as a PIM. They're not. They don't incorporate your task list, address book and calendar into one software package.

There are still a few PIMs around that will sync Outlook, Palm Desktop, etc. to a phone or tablet, but they have their problems (mainly with syncing issues). I used Agendus on my Palm for years. Their desktop overlay for Palm Desktop and Palm apps were excellent, but their Blackberry app was too buggy and their Android app non-existant. The DejaOffice app is nice on the Android and I could sync it with the Agendus/Palm desktop (they offer several other sync options), but I started having sync issues every time they did an update. With both of those, I was spending far too much time trying to fix corrupted data. Now I'm giving it a go with separate address book, calendar, and task list.

The last piece I was mising was tasks. I tried a few options before finding Toodledo. So far I'm liking it; enough so that I subscribed. I still have to try out the Android options. I use my task list mainly on my desktop or laptop, so the phone is really just for the few times I need to access my tasks on the go.

--Charlene
CharleneTX

Posted Aug 17, 2011 in: view by due-date
How would I set up a search to see all tasks that are overdue and due today? I've been playing around with the search screen and haven't come up with the solution.

Thanks,
--Charlene
CharleneTX

Posted Aug 17, 2011 in: view by due-date
Currently one can choose overdue, today, next 7 days, etc. I'd like to be able to view a range. For example, overdue and today or some custom date range (eg, Aug 22 - Aug 24).

Thanks,
--Charlene
CharleneTX

Posted Aug 17, 2011 in: default view
Under Settings | Tasks | Default View one can choose calendar, folder, main, etc. It would nice to have the option to start in the previous view. Ideally, I'd also like to be able to switch between my laptop and desktop and see the same view.

--Charlene
CharleneTX

Posted Aug 16, 2011 in: quick search too far to the right?
I'm a new user and the quick search box is so far out in right field that I didn't even notice it. I've been using the search option from the left hand menu and thought that was a rather awkward way of searching.

--Charlene
CharleneTX

Score: -1
I just started using Toodledo and I must say so far I'm quite impressed with your responsiveness to users.

--Charlene

This message was edited Aug 05, 2011.
CharleneTX

Posted Aug 02, 2011 in: Just invented a new kind of Search
Another way to handle this situation is the have a task "Prep for 1:1" and put the items in the notebook. That's how I do something similar.

--Charlene
CharleneTX

Posted Aug 02, 2011 in: task notes
Posted by Toodledo:
I do not know of a way except for maybe copy and paste, but it doesn't matter, because tab characters would not be displayed when viewing the note, only when editing. We plan to add rich-text editing in a future update that would allow for more control over spacing and styling.

Even being able to insert spaces would help. If I try to space over instead of tab, the spaces show up in the edit window but not in the note display.

I just switched to Toodledo and almost all my notes have indention.

Thanks,
--Charlene
CharleneTX

Posted Aug 01, 2011 in: task notes
How do I insert a tab into task notes? Most software I can use ctrl-I, but that opens the sidebar in Firefox. I tried a workaround of inserting spaces, but those are striped out of the note.

Thanks,
--Charlene

Update: this is also an issue in the notebook.

This message was edited Aug 01, 2011.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6