ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Qrystal"
Qrystal

Posted Mar 18, 2008 in: Introductions
Score: 0
  • Qrystal
  • Posted: Mar 18, 2008
  • Score: 0
I'm a grad student in Physics, hoping to be done my thesis soon, now that I'm starting to get the hang of Getting Things Done .. in my own way, that is.

I tried out dozens of To Do managers over the past .. uhh .. year, no, year and a half at least. Yikes! I eventually got pretty fast at eliminating systems that weren't going to work for me, but I'm pretty sure I wasted a lot of time along the way. At least my last transition was really, really easy: exported from RTM, imported into Toodledo.

As for GTD, I've been dabbling in it for about a year, though I've never actually done a Weekly Review. I am good at Collecting and Processing, and .. getting overwhelmed. I've been happy to let the Importance ranking let me know what to do next -- I'm starting to really take to heart the idea that the Importance of things goes up when I pass my self-assigned due dates!! All thanks to Toodledo.

I decided today to upgrade, and so I started the trial. I'm so excited to play with it some more, just to further convince myself of how awesome Toodledo is!

...I just hope I don't end up sounding like an ad for Toodledo when I finally post in my blog about it! :P
Qrystal

Posted Mar 18, 2008 in: Curiousity
Score: 0
  • Qrystal
  • Posted: Mar 18, 2008
  • Score: 0
Must be aliens, then. Welcome to Earth! Obviously, you already know that we needed your help, and we are so grateful that you've provided us with the way to Toodledo everything we need to do.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Now please don't blow us up after you've finished observing us!
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9