Search results for "Posted by jzamoras"
jzamoras

Posted Oct 22, 2019 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
Score: 2
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Oct 22, 2019
  • Score: 2
Posted by Wayne T.:
I don't understand why Anant is looking for "new" customers to buy a lifetime subscription instead of going to the already loyal user base and offing us a better price to stay with the product.

you nailed it
jzamoras

Posted Oct 14, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 0
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Oct 14, 2019
  • Score: 0
My silver sub is good for another year, so I'll wait until there are real improvements.

This message was edited Oct 14, 2019.
jzamoras

Posted Oct 14, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 1
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Oct 14, 2019
  • Score: 1
Posted by mdhuang1:
JUST A REMINDER:
Today is the last day you can get the deal from StackSocial. Act now!
Very easy to set up a free account and copy over all you data. Totally worth it!

not really... that deal has been at least a 3 months available, and they have sold a just few dozen... my feeling is this is just a quick money grab and run
jzamoras

Posted Oct 01, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Oct 01, 2019
I think it will only work on new or free accounts.
jzamoras

Posted Sep 15, 2019 in: Moving On: Final Post
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Sep 15, 2019
Posted by Lise46:
I'm onto Toodist. For my needs it is working well so far. Biggest plus is that it is consistently syncing with mobile and has an easy to use off-line that also syncs consistently.

Been a fun ride here and great help from many forum regulars. Thanks.

what about subtasks? can you set repeating subtasks w reminders?
jzamoras

Posted Sep 14, 2019 in: Toodledo iPhone App Beta Testers
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Sep 14, 2019
Posted by jogo:
My batch file for automating backups has the following 3 lines (and nothing else):

start "" www.toodledo.com/tools/backup.php
start "" www.toodledo.com/tools/csv.php
start "" www.toodledo.com/tools/csv.php?completed=1

Note that there are 2 double-quotes after the word "start" in each line.

brilliant! thanks!
jzamoras

Posted Aug 29, 2019 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Aug 29, 2019
It could be nice to offer stacksocial like deal in current user base first, just sayin

This message was edited Aug 29, 2019.
jzamoras

Posted Aug 27, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Aug 27, 2019
Stacksocial is offering the lifetime sub again... looks even more like a cash grab and run

This message was edited Aug 27, 2019.
jzamoras

Posted Aug 26, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Aug 26, 2019
Only 27 purchases... doesn't seem much
jzamoras

Posted Aug 24, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Aug 24, 2019
I'm really tempted to get a subcription, but my silver account is good for another year but I really don't know how much time is toodledo going to last. It also bothers me why don't offer lifetime membership between current customer base first! looks like a fast money grab before shut down
jzamoras

Posted Aug 23, 2019 in: Pros/Cons of Alternatives to Toodledo.
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Aug 23, 2019
Posted by Scott Florack:
Posted by KBC1-Gold-Standby:
You must use the same email as you have in ToodleDo to make the purchase.

That's actually not true. I have my own domain and used two separate email addresses: one to purchase from Android Central Digital Offers (aka StackSocial) and another one for my Toodledo account (which I've had for 7-8 years).

You receive a gift code from StackSocial and just add it to your Toodledo account. I think the people are only having issues when they already have a paid account and the system doesn't know how to handle upgrades or extensions.

you upgraded a free account?
jzamoras

Posted Aug 23, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • jzamoras
Posted by Larry2:
Ok. So I spent the $40 but when I try to add it a new free account coupon code when I upgrade I get Invalid Coupon Code. I created a new free account to try this and also did try to upgrade my current Silver plan subscription. Same response both tries.

Am I missing something?

ups, please keep us posted. I want to buy it too.
jzamoras

Posted Aug 23, 2019 in: Pros/Cons of Alternatives to Toodledo.
  • jzamoras
Posted by KBC1-Gold-Standby:
LONG TIME USER... 10 YEARS...

Okay, so I spent a good part of today reading this forum and browsing the Web. Without going too deep, ToodleDo Gold or Plus is the best solution for me. Priacta rates it the highest in the class, and I have been using it so long we are like an old married couple. I looked at a bunch of alternatives and none of those is optimum for me. I am set in my habits and don't want to export 2,000 tasks and notes and learn a new system. None of the alternatives is exactly like ToodleDo.

My Gold subscription runs into next year, and I just bought a lifetime plus subscription from StackSocial for $40 that supposedly is good for five years. After that, I have to contact support at StackSocial to have it renewed, apparently at no cost. But if it turns out to be another $40 no big deal. ToodleDo is worth that. Here is the deal -->> https://stacksocial.com/sales/toodledo-plus-lifetime-subscription

I am running the two subscriptions in parallel, backing up one weekly and copying it to the other. When the Gold expires, I will simply delete that and continue with the 5-Year Plus. I like ToodleDo as is, and if they never make a change or feature enhancement, I will be satisfied with that. I also use the iOS app on an iPad Pro, and that is fine too. As long as the current owner, or StackSocial, or someone else keeps the ToodleDo server running for ten years or so, I will be happy. Let's hope that happens.

People complaining and asking for more features and making life difficult for the new developers won't help save ToodleDo. Use what we have, be glad we have it, and hope that the server stays up. And make lots of local backups in case it does not -- including CSV. I do this weekly like doing my wash and it takes just a few seconds. It is the first task on my calendar every Saturday morning.

Those who switch to Milk Remembering or ToDoist or Marvin or whatever are wished well. But I like ToodleDo and that's my story.

the lifetime subscription does it work over a current silver one?
jzamoras

Posted Aug 22, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Aug 22, 2019
Posted by Larry2:
Posted by Scott Florack:
https://stacksocial.com/sales/toodledo-plus-lifetime-subscription

You receive a code and redeem it in Toodledo. Subscription needs to be manually renewed by CS every 5 years.

Wow. I'm insulted. They're offering Plus for basically Standard pricing with no Standard special pricing.

That's aside from whether they'll be around in a year. I suspect they will be though but it wouldn't surprise me if they changed ownership and pricing structures.

last year I would bought lifetime subscription in no time... but now I wonder how much time are they going to last...

This message was edited Aug 22, 2019.
jzamoras

Posted Aug 19, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Aug 19, 2019
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jakeolefsky/

http://www.jakeo.com/contact.php

This message was edited Aug 19, 2019.
jzamoras

Posted Aug 19, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Aug 19, 2019
why dont just sell it back to Jake? at discount of course
jzamoras

• jzamoras
  • Posted: Jul 23, 2019
Posted by Duo:
Posted by Larry2:
I could be wrong but I think it's available only for Business level. When I googled it I found a setup instructions page but the Business tab was highlighted.

Was it previously available for other levels and removed? I never paid attention to that so I don't know.

It was available for everyone before.

I have it activated... now I cant disable it, lol
jzamoras

• jzamoras
  • Posted: Jul 16, 2019
they removed it...

https://pasteboard.co/IohWq5i.png

greedy b*****s!!
jzamoras

• jzamoras
  • Posted: Jul 16, 2019
you are right, I cant find it anymore. Are they removing features to paying customers?
jzamoras

Posted Jul 15, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Jul 15, 2019
Posted by cornfuzeled:
I'll also be leaving... found a competitor with competitor with comparable functionality, strong track record of delivering on their roadmap/commitments the last year and at a much more reasonable price.

which one?
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4      Next