ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jzamoras"
jzamoras

Posted Sep 25, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 4
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Sep 25, 2020
  • Score: 4
Hi guys, I finally pulled the plug and moved out to ticktick. I will be using both systems a couple of weeks and then I'll delete my account.

Good luck to everyone!
jzamoras

Posted Sep 10, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 2
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Sep 10, 2020
  • Score: 2
seems to me we are beating a dead horse here...
jzamoras

Posted Sep 04, 2020 in: Security Certificate ?
Score: 3
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Sep 04, 2020
  • Score: 3
Posted by yell:
Noticed that the company hasn't posted anything on Twitter or Facebook since 2019. This isn't looking promising. May be time to look for a new task management tool.

this is the final nail in the coffin to me, I'm moving out to tictick as soon as I get my tasks back again

This message was edited Sep 04, 2020.
jzamoras

Posted Aug 21, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 1
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Aug 21, 2020
  • Score: 1
I'm moving to ticktick as soon as my sub runs out, toodledo looks like abandonware to me.
jzamoras

Posted Jul 07, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Score: 0
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Jul 07, 2020
  • Score: 0
Posted by tremontbjm:
I want to thank everyone here who made me aware of the depth of these issues since management has chosen to abandon their customers and not respond / update us. What a bunch of cowards.

I also exported the large volume of critical data to Excel and will now start to look for a replacement app.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I´ll move to ticktick 90 days before my sub ends.
jzamoras

Posted Jul 06, 2020 in: Outstanding Issues with New iOS Update
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Jul 06, 2020
you're welcome
jzamoras

Posted Jul 06, 2020 in: Outstanding Issues with New iOS Update
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Jul 06, 2020
I the meantime, try taskangel app for iOS.
jzamoras

Posted Jun 24, 2020 in: Updates to ToodleDo for users
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Jun 24, 2020
Posted by erhenius:
I pulled the trigger for migrating. I switched to ClickUp a few weeks ago. The free environment is already quite sufficient. I really do miss the interface, how compact and straightforward Toodledo is. But Clickup just this week rolled out some features that I missed. Also what I thought I would miss was the habit tracking but when I left Toodledo I found out that habits are tracked better with my phone and watch.
Migration was a bit of a pain but luckily not unreasonable.
The one thing that truly shocked me is the activity of the company. Updates roll out on a weekly basis, there is voting for new functionality and a clear road map. It pains me though to go through this migration phase, Toodledo was where I started and got used to. It has an interesting balance between simplicity and functionality. But it is pretty clear to me that it is lagging behind and that I can not trust it to be future proof.

clickup is nice but it's a overkill to me, is there a way to simplify the UI? thx!
jzamoras

Posted Jun 13, 2020 in: Toodledo iOS app for iPhone ipad
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Jun 13, 2020
that ship has sailed.... if I were you I would look my next gtd app.
jzamoras

Posted May 16, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 2
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: May 16, 2020
  • Score: 2
To anyone interested, I managed to export succesfully toodledo to ticktick. You will need to export as ICS file. You will lose folders but date/time will be ok. I´m planning to move out 90 days before my subscription expires.
jzamoras

• jzamoras
  • Posted: May 13, 2020
too bad, td is on its way out
jzamoras

Posted May 03, 2020 in: Updates to ToodleDo for users
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: May 03, 2020
Posted by Ellembee:
If he's really serious about making improvements, he should have prioritized communication. I'm already learning a new system and I don't have time or inclination to come back and learn about the new features. I've found that ToDoist has many of the same features and is an easy transition.

how did you import tasks?

This message was edited May 03, 2020.
jzamoras

Posted Apr 20, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Apr 20, 2020
FYI, taskangel will develop an android app which will sync using icloud or toodledo.
jzamoras

Posted Apr 11, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Apr 11, 2020
Posted by dobul:
I've been a subscriber since 2009, my current subscription expires in 55 days. I'm not likely to renew, at least for a paid version. Haven't seen any improvement in the product to justify my investment.

the irony, I have a toodledo task "look for another task manager" 90 days before my sub expires.
jzamoras

Posted Apr 09, 2020 in: ticktick export problem
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Apr 09, 2020
Hi, I tried toodledo export to populate ticktick. Most of the tasks are ok, but due dates and alarms are 1 day and a few hours off. Is there any specific date and time format to proper export to ticktick? thanks!
jzamoras

Posted Apr 08, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Apr 08, 2020
Posted by c5000nc:
Posted by jzamoras:
I'm waiting for zenkit todo add toddledo (or csv) import to jump ship. Tired of waiting... 10 yr paying user.

ZenKit already imports CSV. Not sure about their new ToDo, but the full ZenKit may be better anyway.

I tried zenkit full. It's a bit of overkill for me, I prefer the simpler one.
jzamoras

Posted Apr 08, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Apr 08, 2020
I'm waiting for zenkit todo add toddledo (or csv) import to jump ship. Tired of waiting... 10 yr paying user.
jzamoras

Posted Mar 20, 2020 in: android app crash
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Mar 20, 2020
Posted by quercusmaximus:
galaxy note 9

Clearing the cache, uninstall/re-install multiple times...nothing works...just like the android app. Not paying for something that doesn't work. Canceled my renewal and am looking for an app that works. I doubt they'll bother to contact me when it starts working.

2do works for me
jzamoras

Posted Mar 19, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Mar 19, 2020
Posted by cindymerrill3:
Anant and team,

I love Toodledo and have organized my life for many years using Toodledo tasks and notes. However, starting today, the Toodledo Android app now CRASHES immediately EVERY TIME I OPEN IT. Since my app updated overnight, I assume that the last update broke it. Could you please re-enable the previous version ASAP?

The previous version of the Toodledo Android app wasn't perfect--it crashed every time I tried to Search for anything--but other than that, it was reasonably stable. I would like to go back to using that version, if possible.

In the meantime, I'm using the web version of Toodledo, which leaves me completely out of touch when I have my smartphone in hand instead of a computer, which is much of the day.

Could you please help?

Thanks!

--Cindy

2do is way better
jzamoras

Posted Mar 13, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Mar 13, 2020
Posted by Anant G.:
Posted by J O D:
Based on your previous posts, Anant, I just really hope the end of March will be seeing the beta for the mobile apps at last... You have 20 days.

Yes we are working on it and that's our target too :)

I'm not holding my breath.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6      Next