ForumsNewsNext generation mobile apps

Next generation mobile apps
LCutler7

Posted: Apr 05, 2024
Score: 0 Reference
How do you use a timer? I don’t see it on Build 34. Also, I just downloaded it and don’t see a Build 35 as mentioned elsewhere.
mickeypatterson

Posted: Apr 17, 2024
We are now in Q2. Last update you provided is that your goal was to have the new app available in the Apple app store in Q1. What is the new timeline? I'm trying to be patient as a long time loyal user but if I don't see a real production non beta version soon its probably time to move on to another solution for my task management which would be a sad day but I need a solution that is stable and that I can trust with my data.
NewLifetimePlus2019Aug

On MANY occasions I have expressed the opinion that ToodleDo works perfectly and does not need many changes.

So NOW... someone is messing with the code. My iOS app on all my devices crashes multiple times every day.

And, for the first time EVER, the Windows browser version on the Web crashed a few minutes ago -- seriously, this has NEVER happened before! I've been a user for many years. I'm glad to say that I do backups every day and NO data was lost.

Just be careful folks. DON'T TRY TO FIX WHAT AIN'T BROKE!
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Dear Members,

We appreciate your concerns.
Trust us we are working diligently on bringing the apps to the official store.
If you experience any issues, there is absolutely no benefit to anyone if you post these here, where it could take days to be read by a team member as we don’t track each post.
We have a dedicated service ticket channel that prioritizes any issues anyone has.

Therefore I would kindly ask you to address the issue you may have encountered with a detailed description in a service ticket in order for it to be addressed to the right channels.
killist

Posted: Apr 21, 2024
I've been a happy ToodleDo client for so many years, but the near constant crashing now on the legacy app are making me bump to a competitor. TestFlight is not something I'm willing to use, and the replacement of the legacy app (without TestFlight) is taking so long I can no longer wait. I'm sorry to leave you ToodleDo -- you've been great in the past. I know the new update will be wonderful, but I can't wait any longer.

This message was edited Apr 22, 2024.
lydia.kunaka1

Posted: 1 day ago
Would it be worth making two apps?

Keep the familiar layout for one.

But also make an updated app (called 'new toodledo' or something) which people can use if they want a more modern interface which looks like it's from 2024 and not 1994.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.