ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by hasnain_2"
hasnain_2

Posted Dec 20, 2023 in: tasks.toodledo.com laggy
Score: 0
Hi Rob,

Do you mind sharing what browser you are using?
We have had good feedback from users using chrome.

Thanks!
hasnain_2

Hi Tim,

Please send us a ticket or an email: [email protected]
hasnain_2

Thanks @Jimraz for pointing that out.

@pete: I believe we responded straight away to your inquiry and hope to have found the issue.

We invite our users to be more upbeat and excited about Toodledo!

Please tell your friends and family about the value you get from Toodledo!
hasnain_2

Posted Dec 09, 2023 in: Issue with iOS 17.0.1 Update
Posted by amy.phil:
Repeated crashes here too, since iOS 17 upgrade. I tried the Test Flight version but it had problems too. I emailed the company and got no response. Done.

Hi Amy,

Could you kindly email us at [email protected]
We haven’t received any email from you so far.

@all it is not a matter of being a guinea pig. We kindly request all existing members to download the next generation mobile app. This app is stable and will be introduced to the apple App Store in early 2024.

Thanks!

This message was edited Dec 09, 2023.
hasnain_2

Posted Nov 27, 2023 in: Goodbye
Score: -1
@mluecht,

We are aware of this issue and are currently inviting all existing users to switch to the next generation mobile app:
https://info.toodledo.com/next-gen-mobile-apps
hasnain_2

Posted Nov 09, 2023 in: IOS Beta Not Sending Alerts
Hi Timothy,

We haven’t heard about this kind of bug.

Could you kindly send us a support ticket: [email protected] and we will look into this asap.
Please also include your Phone make and model, Operating system and please verify the build version of Toodledo.

Thanks and kind regards,
Hasnain
hasnain_2

Posted Oct 26, 2023 in: Android Next Gen App has no updates
Kirill,

Thanks a lot for your inquiry.
We are working heads down on updating the Android mobile app.
You should be seeing an update coming hopefully by end of next week.
This weekend a new iOS build will be released first.

Thanks!
hasnain_2

Hi there,

They have always been a paid feature. At least since we took over Toodledo in 2021.

Have a look here what other features you would get with a paid subscription:
https://info.toodledo.com/why-upgrade

We are certain with less than $0.20 per day you will be getting a lot more value!

Have a great day!
hasnain_2

Score: -1
Hi there,

Yes, the customized reminders are a paid feature:
https://info.toodledo.com/why-upgrade

Thanks
hasnain_2

Posted Oct 16, 2023 in: Goodbye
Dear Community,

We have contemplated a lot about releasing the next generation app on the App store asap.
However, due to strategic reasons we have decided against doing so for the time being..

We have focused on iterating on features that are *more important for our existing long-time (and important paying subscriber) Toodledo users* (which is most useful for someone like yourself). Distributing via TestFlight for now enables us to keep prioritizing efforts towards that goal of best serving existing users like you in the most efficient and effective way.

Separate from the impact to the velocity of iteration, putting in the App Store at this moment would require us to first invest time on features that are not as meaningful to existing users, eg: creating and configuring new Toodledo accounts within the mobile app, introducing various Toodledo concepts (that new users won't already understand) within the mobile app, etc.
Our more immediate goal is to continue iterating towards better experiences for existing users, and every minute that we invest in these (completely new to Toodledo) user features is a minute that could have instead gone towards other features most useful to the existing longtime userbase (including loyal long term subscribers) that we're so committed to! This is the way for us to best serve *you*, the *existing* Toodledo users, who are already here engaging with us.

While we will of course eventually need to make some investments in the Next Gen app for the sake of users brand new to Toodledo, we have not felt that time has yet come.

Thanks a lot for your understanding!
hasnain_2

Posted Oct 11, 2023 in: Upgrading my subscription
Posted by M:
And - again - I've received an email asking me, because I'm a long-time user (and one-time long-time subscriber) to "upgrade" to a paid subscription.

But my concerns about the stability/viability of Toodledo haven't REALLY been addressed. Everything I've seen points toward mobile app development.

My fears when Toodledo's development went neglected made me move to an "open" platform method of tracking my tasks. I hesitate to leave that behind if Toodledo is not going to survive.

And, yes, I get the irony of my holding pack on a paid subscription while I worry about the app's survival. But I paid in for a LONG time, and just want some assurance that the team is in this for the long-haul.

Hi M,

Toodledo is being run by a team of owner operators dedicated to and focused on Toodledo, who -- yes -- are here for the long haul!
There's no external investor or big corporation holding this (and potentially overlooking Toodledo) as just one company/effort of many in some large portfolio of investments, etc.

Regardless of whether individuals happen to be using the tool as a "backup" or not, Toodledo does incur ongoing costs even for those using any of the functionality you've been using. (And of course needs sources of money of some sort to cover these!)
While we haven't looked for previous comments on this from prior owners that you're referring to: yes, you're correct in your earlier message's mention that there are codebase maintenance requirements.
There *are* ever-evolving requirements from Apple or Google with the SDK and API versions they require (and they of course make breaking changes on new iOS and Android versions if you don't keep not sitting on a sufficiently recent version), and behind the backend that users don't see, support and patches for backend technologies or at least specific versions get deprecated. There are also hosting costs, developing and iterating on the apps, providing support (and monitoring these forums you're posting on!), etc...

We definitely do invite free users (especially long time free users!) to upgrade to a paid subscription to help support the foundation of Toodledo that they're using. (The price of a single month is less than the cost of a single drop-by into a coffee shop!)
hasnain_2

Posted by mlb32704:
Hasnain, if I had the need for any additional functionality that is being provided by a Toodledo subscription, I would subscribe. Unfortunately, I am perfectly fine with the basic, non-subscriber based functionality and do not need a subscription. And I'm not going to pay Toodledo to remove ads, sorry.

Hi mlb32704

Is it possible your settings were routing you to the old Toodledo desktop site before? The ads have been on tasks.toodledo.com for many years (first added by the previous owners).

We do invite free users (especially long time free users!) to upgrade to a paid subscription to help support the foundation of Toodledo that they're using (as there's no external investor or big corporation at play here!)
It's great to hear the foundation of Toodledo capabilities has been useful to you during your personal 13 years with the tool!
Toodledo does have ongoing costs incurred for the users using the (as you point out, very generous set of) "basic" functionality you've been using: hosting, maintaining and modernizing the codebase, developing and iterating on the apps, providing support (and replying to these messages here on the forums!), etc.. (And of course needs sources of money of some sort to cover these!)
hasnain_2

Hi mlb32704,

Thanks for the heads-up.
The annoying ad section is by design ;-)
All you need to do is subscribe to get rid of it!

Thanks
hasnain_2

Posted Oct 06, 2023 in: What's new and improved?
Carl,

Thanks a lot for reaching out and checking in.
There has been a lot going on with Toodledo. If you have downloaded our next generation mobile app you will see that we have invested a lot of time and ressources in developing a modern looking mobile app. We are working on getting all features similar to the legacy app.
Btw did you know if you have been using toodledo.com/tasks you have been using the legacy version of the website. All the changes to the desktop website have gone to tasks.toodledo.com.
The majority of the updates have been “under the hood” as you can imagine there was a lot to update.

Toodledo is as stable as ever and is not going anywhere.

We hope that you and other’s find your way back in enjoying Toodledo on a daily basis!

Give it a go ;-)
hasnain_2

Posted Oct 02, 2023 in: Issue with iOS 17.0.1 Update
Dear Community,

We have contemplated a lot about releasing the next generation app on the App store asap.
However, due to strategic reasons we have decided against doing so for the time being..

We have focused on iterating on features that are *more important for our existing long-time (and important paying subscriber) Toodledo users* (which is most useful for someone like yourself). Distributing via TestFlight for now enables us to keep prioritizing efforts towards that goal of best serving existing users like you in the most efficient and effective way.

Separate from the impact to the velocity of iteration, putting in the App Store at this moment would require us to first invest time on features that are not as meaningful to existing users, eg: creating and configuring new Toodledo accounts within the mobile app, introducing various Toodledo concepts (that new users won't already understand) within the mobile app, etc.
Our more immediate goal is to continue iterating towards better experiences for existing users, and every minute that we invest in these (completely new to Toodledo) user features is a minute that could have instead gone towards other features most useful to the existing longtime userbase (including loyal long term subscribers) that we're so committed to! This is the way for us to best serve *you*, the *existing* Toodledo users, who are already here engaging with us.

While we will of course eventually need to make some investments in the Next Gen app for the sake of users brand new to Toodledo, we have not felt that time has yet come.

Thanks a lot for your understanding!

This message was edited Oct 02, 2023.
hasnain_2

Posted Oct 02, 2023 in: Issue with iOS 17.0.1 Update
Lindsay,

It seems you are experiencing the crashes with the legacy app.
The solution is the next generation app!

Posted by lindsayivory:
Agreed with other feedback, my app keeps crashing after ios17 - super frustrating!

Will this be fixed? This simple question seems to be getting lost in Hasnein’s responses.

Also agree that using some weird test flight thing as an lternative is sketchy. If it’s not available in the App Store, I’m not using it.

This message was edited Oct 02, 2023.
hasnain_2

Posted Sep 30, 2023 in: Issue with iOS 17.0.1 Update
This newer Next Gen app is stable and works well on iOS 17 at production quality. Thousands of users have gone far beyond "testing it" and have been using it as their primary (and oftentimes only) Toodledo app for several months with no catastrophic issues.
We're sorry to hear about your specific disappointment. The overwhelming majority of users (including numerous paying subscribers) who have installed the Next Gen app have expressed that they have been choosing and continue to deliberately choose it over the Legacy app every day.
Although we are distributing it via TestFlight at the moment, we definitely recommend it as the primary go-to app for you over the Legacy build in the App Store.

We have focused on iterating on features in there that are more important for our existing long-time (and important paying subscriber) Toodledo users (which is most useful for someone like yourself). Distributing via TestFlight for now enables us to keep prioritizing efforts towards that goal of best serving existing users like you in the most efficient and effective way.

If you have an issue with the Next Gen app, please file a support ticket with the details of your issues.
hasnain_2

Posted Sep 29, 2023 in: Old tasks keep reappearing
Hi there,

could you kindly send us a support ticket or email to [email protected]
Kindly explain your issue with more details, is this on your phone? If so, what operating system, phone model and app version.

Thanks!
hasnain_2

Posted Sep 29, 2023 in: Previous version
Hi there,

Please send us a support ticket or email to [email protected]
Kindly be more specific about the issue, what operating system you are using, what phone model, and if possible any screenshots.

Thanks!
hasnain_2

Hi mlb32704,

As mentioned by Pamela, this will be coming with the next update shortly. We will take your detailed description into account.
Again, as mentioned in previous threads, please consider downloading the next-generation app. The legacy app will be replaced in the future (as soon as the next-generation app has the same functionalities as the legacy app).

For us, it is more helpful to file support tickets in order to get this in our cue rather than screening the forums for issues.
The forums are meant to crowdsource knowledge where the community can share their best practices & knowledge ;-)

Again, we are very thankful for any constructive feedback!

Thanks!
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      Next