ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by hasnain_2"
hasnain_2

Posted Dec 22, 2021 in: AMA / Ask me Anything
Score: 0
Posted by Peter Scott:
I have posted these comments before in multiple fora. Our business has been a paying customer since 2005 and depend upon Toodledo for task management. The other functions (Habits, etc) are of no use or interest to us. Toodledo surpasses all other programs for task handling because of its ability to display many tasks in much denser views than any of the competition and for manipulating many tasks at once through featureful searches and the bulk edit feature. (An on-screen trigger for bulk edit would be handy; I always have to look up how to activate it.)

I would like - as I have been saying since 2009 - nested subtasks; even one extra layer would be very useful. I have posted ideas for how this could be done.

The current rules for repeating tasks with a parent are a bit mysterious, but so far they seem to do the right thing, although I'm being super conservative in my usage.

The only other thing I would like to see is the ability to print reports; I'd like to render the results of a search into a PDF with tasks in rows. Wouldn't have to have customizable layout but that would be nice.

Peter,

We appreciate you being a long-time community member!
Thanks a lot for your constructive feedback. In terms of adding features, we highly recommend adding these to our roadmap: https://roadmap.toodledo.com/, and the crowd will upvote these.
This process allows us, to define which are the most sought-after new features for the majority of the community.
We are keeping a close eye on the roadmap and updating the progress of the requests constantly.
hasnain_2

Posted Dec 22, 2021 in: AMA / Ask me Anything
Posted by Ira Sachs:
I have been a Toodledo user for a long time and it is perfect for my needs. I only use the to do list part and would welcome any refinements there.

As a business, I think you have to determine what market niche can be best served by Toodledo, enhance the product for the target niche and market Toodledo heavily to that group. Be the best in class for a given market / set of users. Don't try to be everything to everyone - that generally does not work.

I wish you all the success!

Ira,

Thanks a lot for your constructive feedback. We are currently indeed honing in on the "right" business segment. Toodledo covers indeed a lot of different segments and we are collecting constantly feedback on what and where to improve.
We agree with your statement of focusing on one niche and once we are certain which niche that is, we will definitely put in all our efforts to grow (initially) in that specific field!
hasnain_2

Posted Dec 20, 2021 in: AMA / Ask me Anything
Score: 3
Dear Toodledo community,

This specific post is part of our December Newsletter 2021.
Over the next few days until Christmas, we would like to invite you to ask us anything you like concerning Toodledo and we as the new owners of Toodledo will do our best to answer your questions!

Looking forward to some very interesting Q & A!
hasnain_2

Score: 1
Hi there,

sorry to hear about this incident.
I just doubled checked and your observation is correct. This issue may have occurred while Toodledo was still under the previous ownership.
I have gone ahead and corrected this and added an additional 8 months to your membership!

Kind regards,
Hasnain
hasnain_2

Posted Dec 01, 2021 in: Subscribing to plans
Hi MicHuh,

The code expired today at noon.
Please email me at [email protected]
Happy to help you out ;-)
hasnain_2

Posted Nov 30, 2021 in: Subscribing to plans
Fred,

Thanks again for the heads up.
We just looked into this and now I understand what you mean.
Initially, we wanted to deactivate the monthly subscriptions. However, a lot of users had requested to pay on a monthly basis.
Hence, they are still in place with a slightly higher price of USD 3.99/month.
If you select the yearly subscription, then you get the stated price of USD 2.99/month
We will be adjusting the wording on the homepage!

Thanks!
Hasnain
hasnain_2

Hi atu.hira,

Thanks a lot for this contribution.
Here is the link with the English version, since the majority of readers are English speaking:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/add-to-toodledo/
hasnain_2

Posted Oct 14, 2021 in: Collaboration
Toby,

My apology, this email must have gone through our filter.
Please email me personally at [email protected] and I will take care of it asap!

Thanks again for the heads up!

Hasnain
hasnain_2

Posted Oct 05, 2021 in: Developer: Pink Java Media?
Purveyor,

Great observation.
Here is the reason for the mobile app still being under the previous owner's name.
Since we are currently working on a completely new mobile version for the iOS and Android platforms, we did not want to inherit the account of the previous owners. We believe that the new mobile app deserves to start from a clean slate and accumulate the respective reviews along the way.
Keep an eye out for our newest newsletter coming out end of this week highlighting our first 100 days!

Hope this answers this question.

Best,
Hasnain
hasnain_2

Posted Sep 27, 2021 in: Toodledo Mailing List
Hi all,

Please scroll down to the bottom of the homepage to the signup box and add your email if you would like to be added to the mailing list: https://www.toodledo.com/index.php

Thanks!
hasnain_2

Posted Sep 27, 2021 in: Toodledo Mailing List
Hi there,

I have added you to the email mailing list.
We will add a signup form to the homepage shortly where anyone can subscribe to receive the latest news.

Thanks a lot for the heads up!

Kind regards,
Hasnain
hasnain_2

Posted Sep 26, 2021 in: Collaboration
Toby,

Great question. We have indeed an option for adding more collaborators, this would be with the business subscription.
Please send me an email if you would like me to set this up for you: [email protected]

Thanks!
hasnain_2

Posted Sep 26, 2021 in: App stopped working on iPad pro
Hi there,

Please send us a ticket to [email protected] and we will try to resolve this asap.
A few screenshots etc would be great so we could try and replicate the issue.

Thanks,
Hasnain
hasnain_2

Posted Sep 21, 2021 in: Address in Toodledo Terms of Use
Posted by Purveyor:
In Toodledo Terms of Use, this address shows up twice:
10 Crow Canyon Court, Suite 210
San Ramon, CA 94583

I think this is the address of the previous owners.

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for the heads up.
This has been corrected.
hasnain_2

Posted Sep 06, 2021 in: Month To Month Subscription
Hi Duus,

please email us with support questions at [email protected]

As a general rule, any support related issues that can not be solved by the community would be better and faster addressed via support ticket or email.

Thanks,
Hasnain
hasnain_2

Hi all,

We know it has been quiet from our side on this forum.
The reason is that we are working heads down on improving Toodledo. We are responding to each support ticket within 24h. Besides getting user feedback on the roadmap, we are in touch with some strong influencers and long-time users in the community to gain a better insight as to what and where we can improve Toodledo.
We are certainly aware that some long-time users have been burned with overpromising and under-delivering features. Again our motto is quite the opposite and you can expect an update on the features roadmap shortly.
As promised we will be introducing ourselves individually on the blog post and you can expect the first long intro this week from one of our team members.

As the saying goes, trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to rebuild...
We hope that the forever can be shortened and that we receive the benefit of the doubt from the community in order to re-build this amazing tool and make it the best task management tool out there!

In this sense,
Happy Labor Day!
Hasnain
hasnain_2

Score: 2
Dear Toodledo community,

if you haven't seen the latest blog post yet, please have a look over here: https://blog.toodledo.com/july-2021-update/
hasnain_2

Dear Toodledo community,

if you haven't already seen the latest blogpost, please have a look here: https://blog.toodledo.com/july-2021-update/
hasnain_2

Posted by Ummagumma:
Great news. It looked like the previous owners nearly ran the service into the ground and alienated a lot of loyal users.

I moved on to another product, after almost a decade of using Toodledo, but will be keeping an eye on this space.

Best of luck !

Hi there, here is our roadmap with user requests and the votes on each of these requests.
As you can see, Pamela is working on it:
https://toodledo.canny.io/feature-requests/p/emoticons-please-for-god-sake-needs-it-desperately
hasnain_2

Score: 4
Posted by mlb32704:
Wow, this is GREAT news!

I am a longtime happy Toodledo user and forum participant. Love the product, not so much everyone associated with it since Jake left. I use Toodledo for the basics, but I use it each and every day. It took me months to get Remember the Milk and Simple Note set up to the point that I could use it, if and when Toodledo ever pulled the plug. Which at least for now sounds like it isn't happening anytime soon. I am glad to hear that Pink Java is out of the picture, they were useless and non-responsive. The final straw for a lot of users was turning off these Forums, that was just uncalled for, unprofessional and an outright slap in the face of the user base. I am hopeful that the new team will take a good look at the current product (which is perfectly fine imho), keep the things that work and make sense, and leverage Toodledo's loyal and long term user base to help make improvements where needed. Most importantly, I hope that the lines of communication will remain open in terms of updates from ownership, requests from the user base, etc. Of course if there is anything that I can do individually to help, please just ask.

Famous last words but I'm thinking that any new ownership has to be better than Pink Java, right? :)

Hi there and thanks a lot for your message.
Yes, we completely agree that shutting the forums down just because the community started discussing alternatives was not cool.
We took the initiative to have these switched back on as soon as we took over ownership.
Although there has been a lot of negative discussions like searching for alternatives, we want to keep the line of communication open. Each of your feedback is valuable in terms of improving the product, the service and in summary the community.

We look very much forward in interacting with the community and also appreciate the reach that we have with you.
We have worked off almost all tickets, are working on stabilizing the core and are getting ready to ramp up the user base in the next few months.

If you have any questions or remarks please don't hesitate to reach out. Either via forum, ticket or email.

Best wishes,
Hasnain
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9