ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by hasnain_2"
hasnain_2

Score: 0
Dear all,

We have recently learned that with the latest Android update, the current version of the Toodledo App has become unreliable.
The same occurred unfortunately with the iOS.
Thankfully we had decided several months back to write completely new mobile apps rather than patching the existing ones. These are in the final stage of development and will be released by the end of this month!
We will be informing the community shortly with a newsletter.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Kind regards,
The Toodledo Team
hasnain_2

Posted Mar 22, 2022 in: Problem with Sycn on the IOS App
Score: 2
Dear all,

We have recently learned that with the latest Android update, the current version of the Toodledo App has become unreliable.
The same occurred unfortunately with the iOS.
Thankfully we had decided several months back to write completely new mobile apps rather than patching the existing ones. These are in the final stage of development and will be released by the end of this month!
We will be informing the community shortly with a newsletter.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Kind regards,
The Toodledo Team
hasnain_2

Score: 2
Thanks Snowleopard for the heads up!
We are looking into this bug.

Best,
Hasnain
hasnain_2

Posted Feb 28, 2022 in: Update account to new employee
Chris,

Please send us a support ticket to [email protected]

Thanks a lot!
hasnain_2

Hi there,

Please send us a support ticket or email to [email protected]

And we will do our best to help.

Thanks!
Hasnain
hasnain_2

Posted Feb 23, 2022 in: Sync with Outlook 2016
Hi Bob,

Have a look here: https://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php#117

Let me know if that helped.

Thanks!
hasnain_2

Hi there,

Since this is a third-party app that seems to be deleting your tasks we can't take any responsibility for this.
However, I would still urge you to file a ticket or send an email to [email protected] so we can have a look into this!

Thanks,
Hasnain
hasnain_2

Posted Jan 24, 2022 in: AMA / Ask me Anything
Lillie,

Thanks a lot for your input.
I will convey your input to our developers and ensure they will consider this when finalizing the apps!
hasnain_2

Posted Jan 19, 2022 in: AMA / Ask me Anything
Posted by alangoldsmith:
Where is Toodledo based, where are your servers hosted, and do you have any servers or operations or staff or use any services based in China? I currently use TickTick and just found out that they're based in Hong Kong. I'm deciding whether to move to Todoist or Toodledo, and it's appealing for me for security reasons that Todoist is based in Europe.

Alan,
just responded to your post earlier today:
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/6/28559/0/toodledo-and-china.html
hasnain_2

Posted by rmwade55:
I used Toodledo for a long time, and now would like to return. There is one thing that's holding me back. In the other task manager I'm using, I can create a filter to divide my day into morning, afternoon, and evening, and then sort by priority. So, for example, under "morning" I have tasks with varying priorities that are sorted by priority and then alphabetically. I'm trying to figure a way to do that with Toodledo. The only way I've thought of is to use tags, but if I use more than one tag for a task, there will be more than one grouping ("afternoon, email" and then "afternoon, health"). And the tags will be alphabetized (afternoon, evening, morning).

This may seem like hyper-sorting, but it is helpful to me. Does anyone have an idea how this might be done? Thanks.

Hi there,

to get more feedback on this question I would suggest posting this in the Tips & Tricks section!
hasnain_2

Posted Jan 19, 2022 in: Toodledo and China
Score: 4
Hi there,

We currently are a 100% US-based company and have no data centers or workers based off-shore.
As such you can rest assured that we should have no leakage or any data transfer to PCR.

Kind regards,
Hasnain
hasnain_2

Posted by davidfitzgerald10:
davidfitzgerald10

Posted: Dec 26, 2021Score: 1 Quote Reference
Hello New Team and Good Luck. I've used Toodledo on and off for years and love it tbh. I'm debating upgrading to a paid subscription to support the product but .....My question and concern is about the security of our information; as well as the excellent Task app, I use it extensively for Notes, some of which contain slightly sensitive info.

Can you give some assurance as to the protection of our info on your servers, especially compared to iNotes, which is my main potential alternative and where the iCloud security seems strong? Are you considering bringing back desktop versions of Toodledo? That way we may secure info on our desktops instead of the cloud?

Many Thanks

Replying to my own msg above lol and I must learn how to screenshot

In the meantime, having been reminded of the superb functionality of the Tasks side and the product as a whole, I've upgraded and subscribed. The Notes functionality is still excellent, I will just not be storing any sensitive/confidential info there such as customer addresses, account numbers etc. Thanks Toodledo

David,

Thanks a lot for your good wishes.
We do have our data hosted currently with Rackspace and are paying a premium for having the data secured with the highest standards. As such we believe we offer a very high standard of securing our customer's data on top-of-the-line servers offering high availability and backups for storage safety.

Hope this answers your concerns.
hasnain_2

Score: 1
Posted by Cheryl:
I know I'm late to the party as its now January and just saw this post. Would love to see Toodledo gain the popularity that a Toodledo Setup Guide gets created by the David Allen group for posting on their GTD Connect site.

Cheryl,

Thanks a lot for your post.
Could you kindly elaborate what you meant with having a guide on the GTD site?

Thanks,
Hasnain
hasnain_2

Posted Jan 10, 2022 in: AMA / Ask me Anything
Posted by Ummagumma:
Posted by bryan.hatt:
Posted by hasnain_2:
Posted by KiwiGran:
I'm not exactly your target market, just someone who likes to keep lists of things that need to be done and likes checking them off.
I've tried lots of different task managers and this one is by far the easiest to use. My favourite function is the Search one. It's so easy compared to another well known to do list (with a similar name) that requires you to write code to do a search!

KiwiGran,

We appreciate the positive feedback!
Please spread the word among your friends and family (and we certainly always appreciate user feedback on the following platforms:
https://www.g2.com/products/toodledo/reviews
https://www.capterra.com/p/180631/Toodledo/

Hi Hasnain,

Your first link to www.g2.com reviews is full of clearly false/faked reviews around October last year with odd words and a common syntax. I think there are a lot of people that would be very put off using Toodledo if they saw that page.

Yes, these reviews are cringe inducing and don't do the product any favors. People looking for a sophisticated productivity tool would be sophisticated enough themselves to spot fake reviews.

If you want to promote the product, you really should enlist the help of someone who can honestly and concisely compare Toodledo to top three major competing titles and explain why in their opinion it's a better choice. Preferably with as little emoticons and flowery language as possible.

Thanks a lot for the heads up!

I spoke to our contact person at G2 on Friday and they are looking at these.
We were under the assumption that G2 verifies the users before they can post any reviews.
The suspicious one's mentioned have been requested to be removed!

Thanks again to our community for being aware and keeping us updated!
hasnain_2

Posted Dec 22, 2021 in: AMA / Ask me Anything
Posted by Harry44:
Any possibility of an Auto Refresh capability or if one exists how to find and set it? Love the product for the last 15 years

Harry,

Appreciate having you as a long time user!
Perhaps you can elaborate on what you mean exactly?
Happy to also continue communication on info(at)toodledo.com

Thanks!
hasnain_2

Posted by helillourenco:
I vouch for a lot of what is being said in this AMA, and I would like to point out that, for yet another group of new owners you have also been very silent. You should communicate more often with an user base avid for actual news!
I also want to ask if there are any plans to update Toodledo's look. Apart from all the functionality that makes us stick with the service, even with all the problems along the way, all the quests for alternatives had us see better looking interfaces.

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for your constructive feedback.
We agree that communication is key. We have been trying to keep the community informed with newsletters and updates on this forum.
Please let us know what you would feel would be an appropriate interval and form of communication.
As mentioned, the first 6 months have been challenging. We have been putting out a lot of fires ;-) However, 2022 should allow us to work more on new features and improvements for Toodledo. As mentioned, the mobile apps have been keeping us full-time busy. Once these are released (Q1 2022) we should have more capacity to focus on new features and communication.

Happy to hear your feedback.
hasnain_2

Posted by MarkeClinger:
Hi,

Long time user here, started in 2009. I use Toodledo for personal goals and tasks and for work goals with my primary use for Sales Task/Opportunity Management. I often get asked how do I keep on top of so many activities - Toodledo. I use Zapier to integrate with my companies Salesforce app and with my OneNote. I use the web version on my personal Mac and work PC. I also use the iPhone and iPad applications.

The biggest productivity feature I would like to see added to Toodledo is a calendar and/or calendar integration. I would like tasks with a time on them to show up on my Outlook calendar (ideally) or a Toodledo calendar. This would help with setting aside time to work on specific tasks. I believe this would have to be via a subscribe to internet calendar feature for my GCC High instance of Outlook to be able to ingest the information.

I am glad to see Toodledo continuing. Every year I evaluate all of the ToDo apps on the market to see if I should switch and every year I stick with Toodledo. The customized fields for folders, tags, context and goals give the flexibility and functionality I need for Sales account/opportunity/task management.

Marke

Marke,

We appreciate having you as a long-time community member!
Thanks a lot for your constructive feedback and also for elaborating on how you have integrated Toodledo for your business (as a side note, perhaps you should post this in a separate forum topic to help out other community members on how to do this!).

For feature requests, we highly recommend documenting these in our roadmap: https://roadmap.toodledo.com/ this will help the community to upvote the features and for us to prioritize the development.
hasnain_2

Posted by KiwiGran:
I'm not exactly your target market, just someone who likes to keep lists of things that need to be done and likes checking them off.
I've tried lots of different task managers and this one is by far the easiest to use. My favourite function is the Search one. It's so easy compared to another well known to do list (with a similar name) that requires you to write code to do a search!

KiwiGran,

We appreciate the positive feedback!
Please spread the word among your friends and family (and we certainly always appreciate user feedback on the following platforms:
https://www.g2.com/products/toodledo/reviews
https://www.capterra.com/p/180631/Toodledo/
hasnain_2

Score: 1
Posted by SnowLeopard:
Longtime individual user here using Web and iPhone. I primarily use Tasks and am very happy with how it works currently. I do not want a major overhaul. Do you plan on a major overhaul? Also, is your revenue growth model mostly towards servicing businesses going forward?

SnowLeopard,

We appreciate having you as a long-time community member.
We understand that change brings always uncertainty with it, however, we want to assure you that Toodledo will always remain a powerful tool with powerful users ;-) Meaning, we indeed want to change the look however not the feel of Toodledo. We want the UI to look more like 2021 rather than 2001.
As for the business subscriptions, yes, we strongly believe that businesses can profit from a strong tool like Toodledo. However, the benefit lies on both sides. Features that may be requested by individuals may benefit the business solution and vice-versa. In terms of servicing, there will be a stronger emphasis on using the self-service section as we have a huge library of explainers and articles on all features.
Currently, we are getting everything up to speed but hope to have an initial visit by individuals in this section rather than requesting support on a first support service level.
hasnain_2

Posted by jdreed99:
In your email about this AMA you acknowledge that many previous users are on the fence about coming back. You bet we are! A big reason for that is because the previous owners threw us long time users under the bus. That wasn’t your doing, but now you have to clean up the mess. Also in today’s email was a special offer for “business” users. Where’s our special offer? That’s what I want to know: how do you plan to patch things up with those of us who couldn’t use the new user sweetheart deal, and can’t use whatever you have cooking for businesses, but stayed loyal to Toodledo, year after year?

Hi jdreed99,

Firstly let me personally apologize for what all users had to experience prior to July of this year.
It is never easy to build up trust with someone personally, let alone a software solution after this individual or the company has let one down in a very bad manner. I believe communication is the one thing that will help gain trust and this will take time. We are aware of that but trying to do our best.
From a business owner's perspective, I hope you agree with me, that a lifetime subscription deal is not a "sweetheart deal". It is from a professional perspective, the worst kind of deal for a business... Luckily this was a tiny fraction of the Toodledo subscribers. To be honest, had this been a bigger number we would have seriously reconsidered acquiring Toodledo.
Having said that, I am more than happy to help you out with a discount code as you have been a long-time user. Please email me: hasnain(at)toodledo.net

As for the business solution, if you are interested in setting up a call, please feel free to set up a call under the following link:
https://calendly.com/toodledo
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      Next