ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by JCarl"
JCarl

Posted Sep 18, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 0
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Sep 18, 2014
  • Score: 0
I would respectfully say that until Toodledo become more collaborative with activity stream comments etc it will limit its target audience to individuals only leaving the world of organizational communication to the Asana's of the world. This would be a shame as it already embodies so much power and features. I have had to move on until this becomes a reality.
JCarl

Posted May 15, 2014 in: Toodledo 2013 - The Year in Review
  • JCarl
  • Posted: May 15, 2014
Hope to see work on better collaboration features in 2014.

Thanks
JCarl

Posted Dec 21, 2013 in: Toodledo Channel for IFTTT
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Dec 21, 2013
Could this be integrated into conversation stream software.
JCarl

Posted Dec 16, 2013 in: Task Unifier Block
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Dec 16, 2013
I did get the same message from both Task Angel and Task Unifier that the User is being blocked. I put a ticket in but got a standard answer that it was third party software. I don't think this is the answer for 2 programs to give the same error message. I wonder if it has something to do with change from Toodledo Pro to Toodledo Gold.
JCarl

• JCarl
I have the Gold Subscription. I believe the same thing happened on Task Angel.
JCarl

• JCarl
I tried task unifier but when I put my Toodledo account in it says "your app has been blocked by the user. Any suggestions
JCarl

Posted Dec 02, 2013 in: collaborator
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Dec 02, 2013
Click off all rights you gave him and it will ask question whether to stop sharing.
JCarl

Posted Dec 02, 2013 in: collaborator
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Dec 02, 2013
Tools-Collaborators

1. Click the person
2. Stop collaborating
JCarl

Posted Nov 30, 2013 in: Attachments
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Nov 30, 2013
I have been successful of pasting the URL address of any Dropbox file into the notes section and I can launch from IOS. It is hard to conceive the day that files are synch to IOS due to size. Consequently I would ask if Toodledo would consider one more option to attachments and that is a URL link but not to upload the file but to obtain and store its URL address. You have Dropbox as an option to upload but if you had a second option of storing only the address you would have a dynamic synced file system and the ability to add it to the IOS app somewhere besides inside a note body.
JCarl

• JCarl
  • Posted: Jul 14, 2013
Jake,

Would it be possible to add Box.com to your upload menu options. In addition, what would be fabulous is to add the same menu to the URL as both Dropbox and Box give addresses at the file level this would allow dynamic updating.
JCarl

Posted Aug 08, 2012 in: URL To Improvements
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Aug 08, 2012
What is that address again that shows all the improvements that have been made to Toodledo chronologically.

Thanks
JCarl

Posted Aug 03, 2012 in: Collaboration Improvements
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Aug 03, 2012
Hope collaborator name comes soon because very confusing to get collaborator email but not know from whom. Keep the enhancements coming :)
JCarl

Posted Jul 28, 2012 in: Collaboration Improvements
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Jul 28, 2012
On the rmail notice of collaboration can you add name of collaborator that made the change
JCarl

Posted Jul 28, 2012 in: Collaboration Improvements
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Jul 28, 2012
Is there a notification when a task is shared. I should no this but so far I am the one sharing and if so could you put some language. "If you are sharing your workspace with this user, please decide if you wish to share this folder"

I know I don't have the correct language in the instance the receiver is already sharing all, but would like to remind them that I can't see these if I switch to their workspace until they decide to share.
JCarl

Posted Jul 27, 2012 in: Collaboration Improvements
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Jul 27, 2012
When I shared a task it created my folder name on his account but I can't view it. I assume if he gives permission I can but my point is if I am sharing the task shouldn't the program automatically mark that as a folder shared with me if he is sharing his workspace.
JCarl

Posted Jul 26, 2012 in: Collaboration Improvements
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2012
Appears that unless a Workspace has given you permission to see all folders, when you share a task the workspace must give you permission to view. This does not seem logical that Me must be given permission to view a folder that Me shared with a Workspace. It would seem that permission to view should be automatic if you are sharing with them.
JCarl

Posted Jul 26, 2012 in: Collaboration Improvements
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2012
Shouldn't I be able to see task that I shared with a Workspace when I switch to that workspace that has given me permission. Does it have something to do with the Workspace sharing the folder with me?
JCarl

Posted Jul 13, 2012 in: Alarm feature
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Jul 13, 2012
Do you still have Due Time set as a field to display
JCarl

Posted Jul 11, 2012 in: n00b question about sharing
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Jul 11, 2012
You would have to do that with dummy Pro subscriptions. Still pretty cheap at 29.95 each. Some limitations though as folders will have to be created by logging into the company. I ran Toodledo this way with dummy accounts as departments.
JCarl

Posted Jul 10, 2012 in: n00b question about sharing
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Jul 10, 2012
Ray,

In Toodledo a Workspace is really a person unless you buy and set up a dummy one which I have done before. Other project management software treat a workspace as well a workspace that has members. This is a big difference. I actually like workspaces being individuals and using surrogate workspaces when needed. I have ask Toodledo to consider adding workspace as a field in Advanced search, we will see. For the time being Workspace is directly related to Assignor or Shared Task. As Toodledo replied you should be able to do what you are looking to do. You can set Folder rights at the individual and you can either assign tasks if you want them off your task list or share them if you want them on your list and the person you are sharing with. If I have mistated this Toodledo will comment.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7      Next