ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by J-Mac"
J-Mac

Posted Apr 29, 2008 in: Booklet Error
Score: 0
  • J-Mac
  • Posted: Apr 29, 2008
  • Score: 0
I was in a hurry and am sure I did not explain that well! Let me ask -- maybe I misunderstood the terminology. I can understand if it is the previous Booklet page, but it did not look like it was. It looked like it was the To Do List page that was missing.

Is the page it is continued from referring to booklet page? Or Entire List page?

When I saw the PDF, prior to printing, it appeared that it was missing a page from my list of To Do's. Yesterday and today I do not have access to a printer, so I only saw it on screen - not the printed PDF.

Thanks!

Jim
J-Mac

Posted Apr 28, 2008 in: Booklet Error
  • J-Mac
  • Posted: Apr 28, 2008
A problem with the booklet:

The default format has Entire List on second page, then Continued on Page 2, 3, 4, etc. This booklet has a blank page for my list - runs out of tasks - so I tried to change the second page to Agenda, then the next page to Entire List, then start the Continued from Page 2 from there, but it stays at Continued from Page 3, 4, etc.

In other words, trying to move everything down one page can't work because you can't change the Continued from.. order.

Jim
J-Mac

Posted Apr 20, 2008 in: Some To Do's Don't Show
  • J-Mac
  • Posted: Apr 20, 2008
OK. Thanks for the reply! I have tried on several occasions to figure out what the heck filter was set, but there aren't any.

Filters in Toodledo look simple, and actually are. But I kept thinking there must be something else there that I was missing.

Thanks again.

Jim
J-Mac

Posted Apr 20, 2008 in: Some To Do's Don't Show
  • J-Mac
Toodledo has one very nasty feature - filters that I did not set.

I click on Starred view and only 9 of my 10 starred tasks show. And there is a not at the bottom of the page saying that 1 is not showing due to filters; it has a link that says "Turn Filters Off". Clicking that does absolutely nothing.

Plus, I have not set a filter. How and why does this occur? I am trying to view by Starred and sort by Folders withing that. So I have the "Starred" view selected, and in "Sort" I have "Folders" selected.

1 - Why does this message show? (I do NOT have a separate filter set)

2 - What is the "Turn Filters Off" supposed to do?

3 - Do filters ever get set silently without a user actively setting it up? Or is "Sort" somehow synonymous with "Filter" in Toodledo?
J-Mac

Posted Apr 20, 2008 in: File Uploads
  • J-Mac
I have a Pro account and now I'm curious as to exactly what benefits does the Pro account offer? I know that the calendar feature was one that was not available to users unless they had a Pro account, but now that is no longer the case. And now file storage has been added, but not to the Pro account.

I believe there was a comparison matrix somewhere before that laid out all the differences, but I am not sure now where I had seen that.

What are the benefits I have with my Pro account that are not available to Free subscribers?

Thanks!

Jim
J-Mac

Posted Apr 16, 2008 in: Print With Header on All Pages?
  • J-Mac
  • Posted: Apr 16, 2008
Is there any way to print any sort of my To Do list and have a header at the top of each page? Presently the printed reports are in true, old, IE format -- header on Page 1, and you gussing after that.

Thanks!

Jim
J-Mac

Posted Apr 13, 2008 in: Timeline Possible?
Score: 1
  • J-Mac
  • Posted: Apr 13, 2008
  • Score: 1
Probably belongs in Feature Requests, so move this if necessary.

Any chance of adding a timeline view sometime in the future? Allow a user to look at a timeline for a period and see where their tasks fall.

Thanks!

Jim
J-Mac

Posted Apr 13, 2008 in: Apps you use on a daily basis
Score: 1
  • J-Mac
  • Posted: Apr 13, 2008
  • Score: 1
Toodledo, of course.

The Journal - I'm with you on this one, Qrystal.

Joe's Goals - simple but effective. Puts a big guilt trip on me at times, though!

G-Cal - Not as good as it can be, but hey - it IS free.

Evernote, but V. 2.2.1 -- the new beta will cause me to leave it, though. They are making a Web 2.0 subscription out of Evernote, and you must keep your files online on their server. Also canned most of the advanced features from V. 2.X and "dumbed" it down. Not me. Moving to OneNote 2007, which I also use. (And I was an original Evernote beta tester).

Rescue Time?? Have to look at it...

Twitter? No good for me. Never could figure out why anyone wants to post what they are doing all the time!

Jim
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7