ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Andrew A"
Andrew A

Posted Mar 16, 2010 in: Slow Website, yet again
Score: 0
  • Andrew A
  • Posted: Mar 16, 2010
  • Score: 0
Not here either, perfectly peppy, at work, in NYC.

Do other sites slow down at the same time?
Andrew A

• Andrew A
  • Posted: Mar 16, 2010
As someone who uses Toodledo more and more at work, I would love the option of being able to password protect a folder or a context (I wont suggest which as I already know if I suggest one then a whole bunch of people would suggest the other, though I lean towards the folder option... different contexts locked up in there).

It's just that I leave it open a lot and I would prefer it if things like freelance or other private endeavors, which I am not working on at work, were not available if I should forget to close the browser when leaving my desk.

Just a thought.

Andrew

This message was edited Mar 16, 2010.
Andrew A

Posted Mar 15, 2010 in: Long Task Setting Does What?
  • Andrew A
  • Posted: Mar 15, 2010
Oh, Ok. Thanks. So it will suggest the task, though the available time is shorter than the task time. Got it. Thanks.
Andrew A

Posted Mar 14, 2010 in: Long Task Setting Does What?
  • Andrew A
  • Posted: Mar 14, 2010
Just out of curiosity, what does the long task setting under the scheduler do actually? I have a long task, 16 hours. I could break it down into 4 subtasks (or not) manually, but what would selecting that radio button actually do (seems like nothing, I tried) or what are the parameters necessary for it to do something?

Thanks.

Andrew
Andrew A

• Andrew A
  • Posted: Mar 11, 2010
I wondered about the same thing (the relationships between parent/subtasks and priority and hotness). Thanks for the answer and look forward to it (especially since I prefer the nested view!)
Andrew A

• Andrew A
  • Posted: Mar 06, 2010
I found the same shortcoming with all the task/calendar apps. Quickly falling in love with TD (hey, but the web UI... ouch. Proof that functionality can still win over looks with people who care), but the iPhone Cal app is pitiful. Yeah, if something could sync with it, gets picked up by iTunes and then by extension gets synched with Outlook, that would be brilliant.
Andrew A

Posted Mar 04, 2010 in: Another Simple Theme
  • Andrew A
  • Posted: Mar 04, 2010
Thank You! Everything but the look at TD is great. Why don't they just lift your style sheet (with permission of course)?
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10