ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by greginfla_"
greginfla_

Score: 0
Well I renewed today. And I had to subscribe at the $60 level for email task option and collaborators. I think the cost doubled last years. What new features are included with the higher level subscriptions?

thanks
greginfla_

Does Toodledo have a history of taking down negative post? I notice the threat pro/cons of toodledo alternative seems to be taken down. If it was my business I would too, but I haven't seen this activity in the past. Just wondering if this is a new charter of Toodeldo.
greginfla_

I just recently found clickup..... looks very promising. I love the custom field options. Still learning. Before toodledo was fair with pricing. Yes, toodledo is quirky but it was half the cost of other programs. But now, the new owners want to charge mass market rate, well now I am comparing Toodledo with the other apps.
greginfla_

Posted Jun 21, 2019 in: Pros/Cons of Alternatives to Toodledo.
nevermind sort of..... tried it on chrome and it worked much better (still a little slow). I engaged with their chat tech support (and they responded in 5 mins) and stated they don't support IE.

Purveyor, you a long time user... two years longer than my 10 years of using toodledo, did you switch to Clickup?
greginfla_

Posted by Purveyor:
@greginfla,

Here's the link to the video: ClickUp vs Marvin: Comparison

Take a look at the Toodledo topic in the General Off Topic Chit-Chat forum.

A few ClickUp links:

List of features
ClickUp 2.0 Beta
Roadmap
Chrome extension

thanks Purveyor, I think I am super excited about clinkup (custom fields; teams), but man is the interface slow or is this just me. Painfully slow. To make sure it wasn't my computer I did log in to toodledo and it worked as normal.
greginfla_

Score: 1
Has anyone looked at ClickUp? I was studying the amazing Marvin app and saw a video comparing the two.....this looks extremely promising (click up)
greginfla_

Posted Jun 21, 2019 in: Very quiet here and No News
Cjbg, Since you sound very familiar with the product can I ask you a few questions and if you want to take this discussion private that’s fine too.

Does amazing Marvin followed the getting things done methods?

Are labels in amazing Marvin the same thing as tags? What’s the limits with labels?

Grid view?

Collaboration?

Workspaces? (Sharing someone eles work screen)

Custom fields?

How are sub tasks associated?

I’ve been playing with amazing Marvin on my iPhone with the mobile website. I need to try it out on my desktop. Because I don’t find it too intuitive on the phone; and it seems to have some formatting issues.

It just saddens the status of toodledo. Well it was always clunky/ugly it was so functional. I’m going to miss it.
greginfla_

Posted Jun 21, 2019 in: Very quiet here and No News
Amazing Marvin .... not sure. The user interface is a little quirky. Also makes me a little nervous being a two-person development team. I guess is what reminds me of where Toodledo started.
greginfla_

Posted Apr 30, 2019 in: add multiple task on mobile platform
I thought I could add multiple task at one time on mobile platform similar to the desktop platform

Also can the be done of the app? I don't see that either; but I know the ios app is limited.
greginfla_

Posted Mar 07, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 5
I guess the price jump could be justified if some of the core issues/problems/deficits of toodledo were fixed. But to ask us to pay more than double on a promise to come.... is a little hard. Also it seems some of the existing features being changed to different price levels was clearly just a revenue grab.

I have been loyal to toodldo for years. Even paying for a gold membership even though I didn't use the additional features that came with the gold level. I just wanted to support toodledo. But reflecting on this, maybe that was a sign that toodledo was grossly undervalued. I don't have a history of paying extra for nothing. It would have been nice if the existing users could have been grandfathered in for a period. Maybe long enough to see real improvements.

Anyhow just my two cents.
greginfla_

Posted Feb 22, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 6
Wow, the first time I looked at the pricing plan with any detail. I always over looked toodeldo's awkwardness because it wasn’t charging the silly $5-6 a month fee like many other plans. Now toodledo is charging these silly numbers and what are they offering for this increase in cost? nothing.

Not good, I have been using toodeldo for 8 years. I guess I will have to start looking elsewhere
greginfla_

Posted Sep 23, 2018 in: pull report automaticlly and email it
Bueller ?
greginfla_

any thoughts?
greginfla_

Posted Aug 27, 2018 in: pull report automaticlly and email it
any thoughts?
greginfla_

Posted Jul 27, 2018 in: pull report automaticlly and email it
I know this is a crazy ideal.... but maybe someone has already thought of this and found a 3rd party app or work around..

Like to pull a report, search for a particular work (name) in tag; once pulled this report is email. I would like for this to occur automatically at a set time, beginning of the day.
greginfla_

Love the ability to add task via Alexa and IFTT. Works fine, but is there a way to remove the string of characters (words) that added to the task description?

for example, :alexa add to my todo list; take dog shopping

in toodledo the title of the task will be" Echo Task: Take dog shopping"

I just want "Take dog shopping"

there has to be a way to delete this added string.
greginfla_

I have a multi-project environment with lots of subtask for each project. If I pull a report on task that are past due or should have been started..... a lot of times the task desc makes no sense because the subtask is related to the parent.

ie: "Print fliers" could be a task. but I have no clue what flier to print because the parent task is not referenced

it would be nice to have a report:

Parent task: End of Summer Event
Subtask: Print Fliers

I want the report selection criteria to pull all past due task, but if it is a subtask on something the parent task needs to be display. I know I can click to expand the subtask where the parents task displays, but I may have 20 subtask from different 20 projects so it would be nice if this was automatic expanded

any help, thoughts, work around?
greginfla_

Posted Jul 21, 2018 in: remove collaborators!!
Score: -1
surprised no one has responded. I think I understand what you are seeking. Under the account menu drop down arrow (found in the top right corner of screen), there is a menu choice for collaboration. Clink on that, and a list of people you are collaborating with appear. Clink on the person you want to remove. On the right side of window is a check box to stop collaboration.

This message was edited Jul 21, 2018.
greginfla_

Posted Jun 05, 2018 in: email service: special syntax
is there by chance of an undocumented special syntax when emailing a task to toodledo .. you can share with another collaborator? !!jane_doe
greginfla_

also... just fyi,

after asking the question... I turned my phone sideways that allowed a larger layout and the multi add link appeared.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8      Next