ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by greginfla_"
greginfla_

Score: 0
on the desktop platform, is there a way to add multiple task at one time. I can't seem to find this option on the mobile platform or the ios app.

Questions:

1) if I am over looking this option for the mobile/ios platform can you tell me where this option is located?

or

2) is there a way to create a shortcut link from the desktop browser and add this as a link for my iphone? I tried opening/clicking on the "add task" button... then clicking on the "add multiple" link......... THEN copy the current URL address in my browsers, but that didn't work either.

or

3) if there is another way to get to the multi add option for mobile and apps please share.
greginfla_

Posted Jan 31, 2018 in: email task from Toodldeo
can you give me some guidelines to email task from toodledo? When it works I think click on the hyperlink in my email and it takes me to the single task and I am able to update it. But it only seems to be working half the time at best. The other times I click on the link in the email it just takes me to a general list of task. So I must be doing something wrong.

What are the rules with emailing task from toodledo

I assume the recipient has to have an account with toodledo
if the recipient has an account do the have to have collaborator rights to edit/update task?
does the task have to be shared?

This message was edited Jan 31, 2018.
greginfla_

Posted Jan 31, 2018 in: add bookmark and add to home screen
I have been moving away from the ios app. Mainly because I use multiple collaborators with toodledo. I have decided to create bookmarks/shortcuts to get to certain areas of toodledo quickly. I will have status links, folder links etc. But I have notice it is not working like I thought it would.

For example if I create a bookmark for the ABC folder, I would assume when I click on that link/icon on my home screen it would take me to the abc folder, but it doesn't. It takes me to the last area I was working in with toodledo. If I was working on a different folder it will take me to that folder. If the last area I worked in was the most recent task added, clicking on the abc folder link will take me to the most recent tasked area.

I have closed my browser, I have cleared history but it still does not take me to the abc folder unless that was the last area I worked in.

am I missing something?
greginfla_

Posted Jan 19, 2018 in: ToodleDo Needs a Project Manager
Score: 2
my comment is similar to Fiona.h

I think having a published internal list, of goals and objectives for the upcoming year would be good. "here is a list of prior objectives we continue to work on this year and if possible we will add the following request to the pipeline with work capacity is available." And the new task/request could be voted on. Of course you would determine the items to vote on so you could eliminate any that were not possible.

Also this new transparency could be a money maker/subscriber benefit. To have the ability to vote, to become a stakeholder of Tooddledo, you must have a certain level of subscription.

I know I have had a paying subscription for years, not because I used any of the additional benefits of a paid subscription, but because I wanted to financially support toodledo.
greginfla_

Posted Jun 30, 2017 in: dropbox links
I know you can add a file from dropbox but can you just add a link to open/modify?
greginfla_

just FYI with the new task view option, there isn't a way to save a previously created search under a different name. the current choices are save, save a copy. I don't see an option somewhere to rename a saved search.

So if I have a report that pulls all the task with the word Cat.....but after pulling the report I decided I want a report specifically for Cat, Brown

I would have to create a new search instead on modifying the search and saving under a different name.
greginfla_

I have set the new task view as my default view. When I switch to a different work place the view is switch to the classic view (which I understand this work space owner has the view set to classic.... but when I switch back to my workspace my view is still the classic view. Refreshing the screen does not switch it back to the new task view. I have to go to settings and click on the new task view again to get it to work.
greginfla_

Posted Jun 17, 2017 in: automatic backups
Score: 1
Searching/reading old closed post, the need for automatic backup has been requested from sometime. Since I don't see the option in the account settings I assume this request is still on toodledo wish list. But I did see where other people have written scripts. But these post are many years old. Is anyone using some type of automatic backup?
greginfla_

Posted Jun 09, 2017 in: iOS app and workspaces
I assume this is a missing feature with the mobile version of toodledo too?
greginfla_

Posted Jun 09, 2017 in: Custom programming
should I send a support ticket request?
greginfla_

Posted Jun 09, 2017 in: Custom programming
Does Toodledo offer custom programming or has ever thought about it?

In years past I had a POS software company that would offer custom coding services to their client. Some of the custom projects were similar to issues/requests we see on toodledo: some type of utility request to make the program easier to use.

This pos company always had good intentions to add new features or to fix known issues, but never had time to implement.

So the requesting user would paid to expedite or to add custom features that would become available to all users of their program.

Just curious
greginfla_

Posted Jun 09, 2017 in: iOS app and workspaces
How do you switch to the different workspaces inside the app?
greginfla_

Nice to have the option of having the user name/alias independent of you workspace name for collaboration.

For example if we have a group of 10 team members, if would be great to see when switching work spaces the name of the department/area they work in instead of their user name/alias.

I know I could change the user name/alias to a department name, but when I ask questions in the forums this new name (department name) is displayed as the user.

I know this is a trivial request, there are must more important request to work on before this, but just keep this is mind.
greginfla_

Posted Jun 05, 2017 in: batch share tasks
I have created about 80 tasks that I have shared with some team members. I just added a new team member. do I have to go through each 80 task and add the new member?
greginfla_

Posted Jun 05, 2017 in: increase the number or tags displayed?
Is there a way to increase the number of tags displayed? 50 is the current limit; or (feature request) some ability to click between alphabetical and most popular

This message was edited Jun 05, 2017.
greginfla_

Posted May 30, 2017 in: Collaboration sharing a folder of tasks
Can I share an entire folder, with lots of task, to my other collaborators? Instead of going through each task and sharing that task?
greginfla_

Posted May 29, 2017 in: Tags, a display of 50 tag max?
I did change my setting where the most popular 50 tags are populated instead of displaying them alphabetically. That helped some.

But can we define popularity? Are the 50 most recently used tags displayed or is it the 50 most used tags list in your task list. With no regards to how recent the tag was used. (I,e three years ago I entered a large list of tags for a list but have not used them since, based on the number of these tags in my list would any of these tags be displayed?

This message was edited May 29, 2017.
greginfla_

Posted May 29, 2017 in: Tags, a display of 50 tag max?
I have read the forums and I understand there is no hard limit, but I guess there is a 50 tag display limit?
greginfla_

Posted May 29, 2017 in: Print/Export
thank you, I did see that. Unless I am doing something wrong. It exports my entire list... not the filtered results of the report.
greginfla_

Posted May 29, 2017 in: Print/Export
I know the printing capabilities for this program are limited. But is there a way to print a report to a comma delimited file? Is there a way to select what fields you want to print?
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8      Next