ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by greginfla_"
greginfla_

Posted May 19, 2012 in: Reports?
Score: 0
This may work. Is there a way to pull a search by who completed the task? If I buy a membership for all my kids (4 of them; I a sure you don't have a family membership rate do you?). And we collaborate on our task (share).
greginfla_

Posted May 17, 2012 in: Reports?
I have been using Toodledo for over a year now and. Never had a need to pull a report on completed task..

I am trying to step up a chore system for my kids and need to pull reports on completed tasks. Who did what etc..

Is this possible with Toodledo.
greginfla_

Posted May 09, 2012 in: Colander in iPad?
Am I overlooking it, but is there a calendar view option within the iPad version?

If not is there a work around?
greginfla_

Posted May 09, 2012 in: Fancy interactive graphs
Score: 1
PeterW surprised to learn you have switch to another product. You were(are) very helpful when I first started using this product a little over a year ago.

What product did you switch to?

Was the main reason the sub task issue?
greginfla_

Posted May 06, 2012 in: Improvements to Email Importer
Score: -1
the END part is great!
greginfla_

Posted May 06, 2012 in: Fancy interactive graphs
Sorry to be redundant, but user supported ($) voted priority list would be awesome. Doesn't mean the developer has to act on the list but a clear direction from the users would be known.

"Have you consider my post back in December about users voting on the issues they would like to see?

An additional argument for this feature, is to allow only pro user the ability to vote. Adding this feature at a subscription level would add an ownership/stakeholder element to the program.

Here is my December post:

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/13539/0/vote-for-your-favorite-feature-request.html

Here is a direct link to the waze user suggestion page

http://waze.uservoice.com/forums/59225-cartouche-map-editor-and-waze-com-website

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/13539/0/vote-for-your-favorite-feature-request.html

http://waze.uservoice.com/forums/59225-cartouche-map-editor-and-waze-com-website "
greginfla_

Posted Apr 19, 2012 in: Family chore list (to-do)?
I will take a look at the sites.....thanks
greginfla_

I use the repeat from due date for my daily pushup or exercise.... often these task are in red.

Cabbage, can you give an example of your, .."recurring tasks that have already started".

Is this some type of project?
greginfla_

Posted Apr 16, 2012 in: Family chore list (to-do)?
yeah ... i guess that would work.

Thanks.
greginfla_

Posted Apr 16, 2012 in: Adding notes in grid view
in grid view there should be a sheet looking icon next to the right arrow icon. click on the sheet icon and the next section is open. (this is to the left of the task tittle)
greginfla_

Posted Apr 15, 2012 in: Family chore list (to-do)?
Has anyone came up with a family chore list using Toodledo? Is the only way to distribute chores to members of the family is for each family member to have a pro account ( which isn't feasable; four kids).
greginfla_

Posted Apr 15, 2012 in: vote for your favorite feature request.
how about another bump, can I bump my own post?
greginfla_

Posted Apr 11, 2012 in: Facebook and Twitter Integration
I would have to agree with Peter, of all the issues and new features to add, facebook integration was not on my wish list.

Have you consider my post back in December about users voting on the issues they would like to see?

An additional argument for this feature, is to allow only pro user the ability to vote. Right now the added benefit of being a pro user is not that great. I don't utilize the features, I keep my pro subscription because I want to support toodledo. Adding this feature at a subscription level would add an ownership/stakeholder element to the program.

http://waze.uservoice.com/forums/59225-cartouche-map-editor-and-waze-com-website

This message was edited Apr 11, 2012.
greginfla_

Posted Apr 11, 2012 in: How to be reminded about morning task
If I understand you correctly, you don't want to view tomorrow (future) task.

Under the add task bar (dark blue bar in my browser) there is the "Show" menu. Make sure the show future task is not checked.
greginfla_

Posted Mar 14, 2012 in: ie 9.08 issue Status display
Sorry about that....... there is a correction to my detail. When I open TD, the window is aligned left (scroll bar left). The left column menu choices are visible.

And I can click on any link in the left column menu links and the window stays aligned left, except when I click on status.

When I click on the status link, the screen aligns right and the left column menu is not visible. I have to grabbed the scroll bar and move it left.
greginfla_

Posted Mar 14, 2012 in: ie 9.08 issue Status display
Is anyone else experiencing toodledo browsers nothing fitting in the screen once you click on the view by status link?
greginfla_

Posted Dec 29, 2011 in: Completed Tasks!
have you tried the search function? Under the main menu area of "View by" there is a search option. You can search completed tasked, with a user defined range.
greginfla_

Posted Dec 29, 2011 in: the icon next to a topic question
some post have a icon next to the topic. light bulb, bug, question mark.

what is the significance of these?
greginfla_

Posted Dec 28, 2011 in: vote for your favorite feature request.
I know toodledo is inundated with feature request. I am sure it is overwhelming to try prioritizes base off sporadic posting request. I saw a kewl way handle these request. It was on the Waze website. Waze is an open source GPS program; great program.

They had a page that listed the top 50-70 issues posted by users. Each user was allowed to vote on the issue they felt was most important. Each user was allocated a limited number of votes. I think in my case I was given 12 votes. A user is allowed to vote or give more than one voting point. I believe a user could give as many as 3 voting points for a single issue.

Once a user’s voting points are allocated, the points only return after the issue they voted on has been resolved or the user may retract their voting points and apply them to another issue.

greginfla_

I have been using toodledo for a while now, and never used notebooks. I search the forums on the topic but most post dealt with a specfic issue.

My question is more of an overview question, what are notebooks and how are they used? And does evernote supplement or replace the need for notebooks?
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8      Next