ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by greginfla_"
greginfla_

Posted Dec 04, 2010 in: Goals filtered by context?
Score: 0
I must be over looking this..... I want to review my goals and click on the goals tab. I would like to only view and print my work related goals (no home or personal goals or folders).

I would think filtering by context would be the best option, but I can't find a way to filter by context. It seems the filter choices are hard coded.
greginfla_

Posted Dec 03, 2010 in: script due date: #today+3?
I tired it a couple of ways ........ #in 3 days... doesn't work.
greginfla_

Posted Dec 02, 2010 in: script due date: #today+3?
I read on the website how to set the due date with script.

"•Due-Date - To set a due-date, use the # symbol and then type the due-date. For example: "#today" or "#Next Thursday" or "#5/12/08"."

If I wanted to set the due date to three days from today, how do you write the script? #today+3
greginfla_

Posted Dec 01, 2010 in: sorting and importance
New to toodledo and at first I did not like the importance feature. But now I do.

if I first sort by folders , than sort by importance, the importance level does not appear.

Am I doing something wrong.... or does the importance ranking only works if it is the fist field to be sorted?
greginfla_

Posted Dec 01, 2010 in: verifying my toodledo email
I am using google wave to keep track on the progression/notes of task.

When I create a task in google wave there is the function of sending an emailing notification.

I would love to send it to my toodledo email address, but google requires email verification...... is there way I can verify the email address...or is there a work around?
greginfla_

Posted Nov 30, 2010 in: Script due date: #today+3
I read on the website how to set the due date with script

"•Due-Date - To set a due-date, use the # symbol and then type the due-date. For example: "#today" or "#Next Thursday" or "#5/12/08"."

If I wanted to set the due date to three days from today, how do you write the script? #today+3
greginfla_

can someone help with the due date for this script. I wanted to set the due date as X days later.

"•Due-Date - To set a due-date, use the # symbol and then type the due-date. For example: "#today" or "#Next thursday" or "#5/12/08"."

what I wanted to do was "#today+1"

when I run the script...the due day is enter as "yesterday"

so I tried "#today-1".... but the due date is still yesterday.

can I add to today?
greginfla_

Posted Nov 29, 2010 in: Apps you use on a daily basis
I didn't see anyone mention toggl. Use it to record time spent on daily activities. I wish there was some way to integrate toodledo and toggl. Click on a task in toodledo and it starts in toggl.
greginfla_

Posted Nov 29, 2010 in: Timer for Firefox Add-on?
if only toodledo and toggl could work together..... click on toodledo and the toggl timer starts.
greginfla_

Posted Nov 28, 2010 in: Notebook
Score: 1
thanks for the reply. but this stuff looks way above what I need or understand. Google Wave is sort of working for me but who knows when that site is going to be taken down.
greginfla_

Posted Nov 28, 2010 in: Notebook
I am new to toodledo (found it a few hours ago) and have a question about the notebook features. I searched the forum and it appears the latest updates were May 09, so if I have missed updated info I apologize.

Is there a way to track the progression of completing a task/project? In notebook you can write your notes and update this one entry over the course of completing the task, but is there a way to have new entries each time you update the notebook; stamped with date/Time/Author (if collaborating). And it would be great if you could get an email detailing the updates to shared task. Frequency of updates would be user preference: once a day, every task update, 3 times a day, etc.

Is this avaiable in at the pro level?
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8