ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by greginfla_"
greginfla_

Score: 0
no luck for me in viewing docs
greginfla_

Posted May 28, 2017 in: Group setup
Looking to setup toodledo for multiple team members. Is there a way to copy a master set up. Copy the locations, context, searches etc.
greginfla_

Posted May 26, 2017 in: Nested search critiera
Is there an issue with nested search request?

i.e. folder is not abc AND
Folder is not XYZ

if I run one condition at a time,, it works. But combining the two doesn't work.
greginfla_

Mike did you ever find a way to forward a text to toodledo? I tried forwarding by text... to my toodledo email address and didn't work

This message was edited Sep 24, 2015.
greginfla_

Posted Feb 08, 2013 in: task without a folder made private
I am sharing with my work colleague and I have made private the folders non work related. But the personal task I have entered into toodledo is showing up on his screen. I believe this is because these tasks have no folders assigned to them. I know I can edit the task and associate a task with a private folder, but is there a way for colleague not to see my personal task without a folder designation?
greginfla_

Posted Feb 05, 2013 in: reasign subtask
Is there a way to easily transfer a subtask to a different task?

For example if I had two task: next board meeting and future board meetings.

I there are task in the future board meeting that I now want to complete for the next board meeting can I easily transfer the subtask?
greginfla_

Posted Jun 06, 2012 in: does RTM sync with toodledo?
Score: 1
since account sharing is not possible on moblie apps, I am goind to need to use a differnt app to access my other account.

I know todo will sync with toodledo but does RTM?

Do you know of any other 3party apps that sync with toodleo?
greginfla_

Posted Jun 02, 2012 in: repeated task
if I have a task, the 2nd Sunday of the month, can I enter a start day 5 days before the 2nd Sunday of the month?

I would like repeated task only to appear as a task only a few days before the task is due.

This message was edited Jun 02, 2012.
greginfla_

Posted Jun 01, 2012 in: run search then export?
can I export task based on a search results?
greginfla_

Posted Jun 01, 2012 in: m.toodledo.com and workplaces
can I set the workspaces in the m.toodledo.com site?

trying to utilize my shared account.

if not is there another app that I can utilize the sharing feature of toodledo?

This message was edited Jun 01, 2012.
greginfla_

Posted Jun 01, 2012 in: repeated task
thanks.... working on my excel import now
greginfla_

Posted Jun 01, 2012 in: repeat: the 2nd monday of the month
Bingo - thanks
greginfla_

Score: -1
I tried that.... with and without quotes (just in case it mattered).... it changed 2nd Monday to Every Mon, once I left the repeat field.
greginfla_

looking at the advance format listed in the help section of the repeat field, it list the ability to repeat the 2nd monday of the month, but when I move to the next record.. the 2nd monday of the month is changed to monthly.

so for this to work, must i created the first task with a start and due date of the second monday?
greginfla_

Posted Jun 01, 2012 in: repeated task
hey is there a way to have a task repeated daily in the first week on the month? in the second week of the month etc?

I know I can create task such as 2nd monday of each month, 2nd tuesday of each month.... but that is going to be a lot of task to create.

This message was edited Jun 01, 2012.
greginfla_

Posted May 31, 2012 in: automate multi-edit
somehow change the status from next action (active task)...to a not completed (task not avaialble) folder.

I know I can manually do this but I was hoping I could automatic it.
greginfla_

Posted May 31, 2012 in: automate multi-edit
is there a way to automate a multi-edit?

for example if have a time sensitive task and the time to complete the task has expired, is there a way for toodledo to run a multi-edit at midnight each night and moved these task to a different area, instead on my hotlist or next action folder?
greginfla_

Posted May 29, 2012 in: Embedded workspaces
I think I know the answer to this question but just want to make sure. Collaboration accounts; if I am sharing two of my folder (non-private) with another account. The only way this account can view these shared folders is to change from their primary workspace and switch to mine where they will see the shared folders.

The is not way to embed this share folders in the other person primary workspace?
greginfla_

Posted May 28, 2012 in: mobile app: two accounts
still working on my family chore program. I have decided to have one account for shared task. I will have my main account and will share to the family shared account.

But the other family member may want their own account to have more control of their personal tasks.

on the website I see where you can log-in and log-out, but I can't find this on the iphone app? Where do you log out?

I know the best case scenario is to buy a pro account for each person but I have a family of six and until this chore program is proven to work, I am reluctant to buy $90 worth of accounts (annually.
greginfla_

Posted May 20, 2012 in: save multi-edit?
Playing with the search and multi edit features.

I know how do save a search and there is a box in the multi-edit window to save the multi-edit selection.... but where is this mult-edit selection saved? As part of the search? Meaning if I run a saved search and I have a multi-edit saved to the results of the search.... are the records being modified based on my multi-record selection.

Does checking the "Saved" multi-record selection accomplishng anything?
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8      Next