ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Larry2"
Larry2

Score: 1
  • Larry2
  • Posted: Jul 18, 2019
  • Score: 1
I could be wrong but I think it's available only for Business level. When I googled it I found a setup instructions page but the Business tab was highlighted.

Was it previously available for other levels and removed? I never paid attention to that so I don't know.
Larry2

Score: 0
  • Larry2
  • Posted: Jul 17, 2019
  • Score: 0
I don't go to the home web page very often since I have a subscription. Used a browser that I don't have set up to log me in each time and boydstone01 seems to be correct. No where can I find a cost. I assume you have to get the free account and then it'll show but I didn't do that. In any case that, if I was looking for a task manager, would be enough to drive me away without even trying. Another poor business decision, in my opinion.

Here's a link I copied when I went to the My Subscriptions link in the task page for those wanting to see the new prices and "features".

https://www.toodledo.com/subscribe/index.php
Larry2

• Larry2
  • Posted: Jul 16, 2019
Basically nothing. They just raised the price and shifted some "features" around.
Larry2

• Larry2
  • Posted: Jul 16, 2019
I asked the same question of developer. Basic will sync only with itself/online. It will not integrate with any other syncing apps. Paid version will sync with all that can sync now.

What I'm not sure of is if Basic will interact with services such as Zapier or IFTTT. I doubt it will though as I'd assume "integration" includes those services.
Larry2

• Larry2
  • Posted: Jun 10, 2019
Oh, I guess I never noticed that. Like I said I went back to using Tags to track their source when I didn't type it in. I use Alexa and Siri to add tasks as well as type in.

May there has to be a tag of time time when coming from ifttt? Although it shows Optional in the applet.
Larry2

Score: -1
  • Larry2
  • Posted: Jun 10, 2019
  • Score: -1
You can remove the Tags entries and leave it blank. I've done that in the past but decided to use a Tag for Alexa created tasks just for my own information.
Larry2

Posted May 30, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • Larry2
  • Posted: May 30, 2019
Interesting it's back but it seems to be the old version. Last version update 2 years ago. I wonder why it disappeared for awhile.
Larry2

Posted May 28, 2019 in: Can't find Toodledo in Apple App Store
  • Larry2
  • Posted: May 28, 2019
Same here. Assuming (based on no facts) the old Toodledo app was 32 bit and there has been a change in coding language it may have been pulled by Apple. Hopefully it's still in development but based on what I've seen so far, I'm not sure how soon it will be back in Apple Store.

I don't think it's available in Android anymore and now iOS. Not a good sign. Can't increase subscribers if don't have apps. Third party apps may work fine (I use Task Angel without issues) but third party don't have all the features of Toodledo itself. And why pay for a third party app AND minimum of $36/yr?
Larry2

Posted May 15, 2019 in: Subtasks and emailing tasks
  • Larry2
  • Posted: May 15, 2019
Thanks for letting us know.
Larry2

Posted May 11, 2019 in: Subtasks and emailing tasks
  • Larry2
  • Posted: May 11, 2019
I can't speak with any authority but I would assume subtasks should become tasks. I say should but I could also see them disappearing. I suggest you contact tech support about that. I'd appreciate you posting back with what you find.

As far as email, from all reports I've seen there is no grandfathering. The level is what it is and yes you need the plus level to email tasks. I'd go ahead and ask for grandfathering but I doubt you'll get a favorable answer. If you do, a lot of us would want to be grandfathered too.

Personal opinion: I think the developers are wanting to only deal with business users and they don't care about people who were happy with the old Silver subscription. If they cared they wouldn't have jacked the price for Standard so high over Silver and taken away so much.
Larry2

• Larry2
  • Posted: May 08, 2019
Are you on the free version? I've been running the old web site version to check out what you're seeing and switched to the new version but I'm not seeing ads in either. I am logged in under my old Silver plan. I'm in the USA.

This message was edited May 08, 2019.
Larry2

Posted Apr 12, 2019 in: ToodleDo Sync to ? For Apple Watch
  • Larry2
  • Posted: Apr 12, 2019
@Purveyor, @mlb32704, I used 2do for a number of years and in fact have the Mac version on my computer. It is indeed a good app. My only problem with it was that if I starred a task in anything other than 2Do it would sync with 2Do via Toodledo OK but if I unstarred a task outside of 2Do it would remain starred in 2DO. I reported it a couple times over the last couple years and they acknowledged it and the last time I heard from them they said it would be fixed in the next release. It wasn't and still remains today. Also in the Mac version.
Larry2

Posted Apr 11, 2019 in: ToodleDo Sync to ? For Apple Watch
  • Larry2
  • Posted: Apr 11, 2019
I'd also suggest TaskAngel While it actually will not install on Apple watch it does display reminders as they come due.

A couple comments on Purveyor suggestions. I agree with trying to find another app to work with Apple watch but 2Do has issues with syncing with Toodledo, especially if they are starred. Todo hasn't been updated since 2015 and Informant 5 requires an annual subscription to sync with Toodledo.
Larry2

• Larry2
  • Posted: Mar 13, 2019
Are you logged in when you click on the link? I've tried with one of my support tickets and it goes to my tickets but I was already logged in.
Larry2

• Larry2
  • Posted: Jan 20, 2019
What's the difference between free "Basic app integrations" and Standard "All app integrations"? Anyone know where that is explained?
Larry2

Posted Jan 12, 2019 in: Apple Watch
  • Larry2
  • Posted: Jan 12, 2019
I could be wrong but I don't think you can. I haven't been able to get working on Apple Watch 3 and the alarms on my phone don't show on the watch .
Larry2

Posted Jan 03, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • Larry2
  • Posted: Jan 03, 2019
@Duo. I see the 4 tiers now on the main toodledo page. Must have updated it today.

I do have a question about third party integration. The Free subscription says "Basic Integration" and nothing additional listed in the other subscriptions. I wonder what "Basic" means. I use a third party app for my iOS devices and Windows desktop. I wonder if they will continue to function as before.
Larry2

Posted Jan 03, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • Larry2
  • Posted: Jan 03, 2019
In case no one is aware, there is mixed pricing information. Going to toodledo.com and selecting Pricing will display 3 tiers Free, Silver, Gold with outlandish pricing. Pretty much looks like the old subscription levels. Be sure to log out or go with a browser you don't normally use.

The other pricing plans show up in Aaron's blog for January 2019. Read down to where he talks about the new subscription pricing. There is a link to display the pricing plans available Jan 1. However that has 4 plans and is similar to previously announced features.

So we have two subscription options. I put in a trouble ticket yesterday asking for clarification but haven't heard back yet.
Larry2

Posted Jan 02, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • Larry2
  • Posted: Jan 02, 2019
Well, now I am confused. The plans shown without being logged in aren't even close the the plans Aaron references in his blog today. That has 4 tiers and appears to be the ones he announced earlier.
Larry2

Posted Jan 01, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • Larry2
  • Posted: Jan 01, 2019
Posted by Mike Thomas:
I had to use an incognito window to see the new plans (guess I need to clear my cache). Otherwise I still see the old ones.

It appears the main thing I was concerned about (syncing with Ultimate To-Do List on multiple devices) is now allowed in the free version (it was not going to be supported in the free version on previous descriptions of the new plans):
Unlimited device sync

So I'm tentatively less unhappy about this than I was yesterday.

While that may be true as of Jan 1, I suspect that will change as the year goes on.

Since they kept the three tiers and their features I'd bet that they ran into problems actually implementing changes behind the scene and so had do something so just raised prices and kept old plans. At first I thought maybe all the complaining on the forums caused them to re-think their tiers until I looked at the prices. Nope, I think there are more changes to tiers coming.

I wouldn't be surprised to see third party integration being changed or eliminated from free at least. There is a "cost" to even offering a free version and if a user has a third party app that works why should they pay Toodledo?
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next