ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
alexandremrj_2

Posted Feb 12, 2016 in: Regular evening task
Score: 0
Hello,

You need to set the due time and if you want to hide it set the start time to 20:30 for example - that way its a future task that you can hide using a filter
alexandremrj_2

Posted Jan 11, 2016 in: Separating home and work
Hello Rob,

There are a couple of ways that you can do this, but without knowing your system some of them may apply while others may be a complete miss. But the data is always there, it will be in a different window or hidden.

If you are following GTD then you can set up different contexts, some for home, some for work, and you will use the context view, selecting the one that applies to your current situation.

If you don't follow GTD, and you are not using contexts, then you can use this field with "Home" and "Work" and then sort by context and hide the one you don't want. Or you can do the same using the field "Location" hiding all of those that don't matter.

You can use the above but with a saved search, and that way there is no hiding, and you work inside the saved view.

Hope this helps

Alex
alexandremrj_2

Score: 1
I have the same problem when using pinned tabs inf Firefox. Because the tab is pinned by domain then going to other places outside of tasks and notes will open a new tab (or window depending on the preference).
alexandremrj_2

Good morning,

My inbox by default is my Evernote and it would be great if the share sheet in Toodledo would allow me to share to Toodledo taking with it the private link of the Evernote note.

As it is, the only thing that Toodledo takes is the note name, while other apps take the note name (some take also the content) and the link (that Evernote makes us choose between private and public link) to that note.

This would allow me to reference evernote notes without any further integration.

All the best

Alex
alexandremrj_2

Posted Jan 05, 2016 in: Icons for lists & outlines
Posted by Jake:
You can expect the updated iOS app to be released in the future. :-)

That was mean Jake, just kidding
alexandremrj_2

Posted Jan 05, 2016 in: Icons for lists & outlines
Hello Jake,

Care to tell us when to expect the new iOS app, wink, wink :-)
alexandremrj_2

Score: 2
Hello mooskagh,

I haven't noticed but you are right. Even when defined in the settings the default, the system always gives the last view in the default instead of the assigned default value.

This should be fixed
alexandremrj_2

Posted Jan 04, 2016 in: Deleting a folder
Hello,

Simply go to "Organize Folders" that you can find in your settings menu (clicking your head on the top right corner) or in the sidebar when in folders. There, you can archive folders (maintaining completed tasks in their folders) or delete folders.

Hope this helps

Alex
alexandremrj_2

Posted Dec 07, 2015 in: Project management
Hello,

everyone uses Toodledo in different ways.

My projects (small ones) are folders with its corresponding tasks - no big deal here.

My big projects, spanning a year of work or more, is organized in an Outline, with the small projects turned into a folder that is named differently, and with its corresponding tasks (i don't use subtasks).
Name of Outline: Make whatever to Client X
Name of Folder: Cliente X: Research systems
Then its tasks.

If a task has a checklist or resources to use, then it has attached a link to its corresponding list.

When in my Weekly Review (that has a checklist) I update the outline or if needed for a meeting I show my outline of the project.

For me, it works
alexandremrj_2

Posted Dec 04, 2015 in: Quick search
I think its Z to go to multi-line and then the Ctrl+F to search everything in the browser find menu
alexandremrj_2

Sorry Salgud,

I have the paid version and don't have those features.

Alex
alexandremrj_2

Posted Nov 26, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 5)
Hello Toodledo Team,

I just want to say:

Congratulations and a job well done. An impressive feat.

Alex
alexandremrj_2

Hello guys,

I would like to launch this discussion here in the forum to be able to evaluate what is the predominant feeling regarding email importing.

Upfront: I have a big problem with email importing, because although it is a useful and wonderful thing, my emails keep getting truncated due to the special syntax and I would like to turn special syntax off.

I follow GTD and my emails go out of my inbox simply by forwarding them to Toodledo and then only at the end of the day they get processed. Because I simply Ctr+Shift+1 in Outlook for a rule to forward them to Toodledo automatically, then I don't remove special characters and they go kaput with the special syntax.

I know I should simply adapt my workflow, but I decided to ask here what do most people think.

All the best

Alex
alexandremrj_2

Posted Nov 03, 2015 in: Add basic Cost functionality
Hello dfbowles,

Why not use a List with this calculations and attached it to the task?

That way you have calculations already and can reuse this list.
alexandremrj_2

Posted Oct 12, 2015 in: Problem Display of Toodledo in IE
Hello Jim,

Do you mind forcing a refresh in the web page to see if that problem still occurs. Seems like that something that happen to me once, when Toodledo upgraded to a new version and my browser still wanted to show the old version.

Force refresh in Firefox:
Windows: ctrl + F5
Mac/Apple: Apple + R or command + R
Linux: F5

Force refresh in Chrome:
Windows: ctrl + F5
Mac: Command-Shift-R

Please report the results here.

All the best

Alex
alexandremrj_2

Hello mmileung,

Do you mind posting your browser and operating system, so that the situation can be diagnosed?

Also, do you mind running a browser session in incognito mode and see if the problem still happens?

All the best

Alex
alexandremrj_2

I would prefer if the message disappeared and we had the dual count that exists in the iOS app
alexandremrj_2

Posted Oct 01, 2015 in: How do I leave the note field in Tasks
Hello,

Simply press Tab to exit the field.

Alex
alexandremrj_2

Posted Oct 01, 2015 in: Deleted all tasks in error
Hello Anna,

I think we are talking about different things. I was talking about tasks deleted on the website and tasks deleted on the iphone but already synced to the website.

To recover tasks deleted on the iPhone and still not synced I don't know how to recover on the app, have to wait for Jake to answer.

Alex
alexandremrj_2

Posted Oct 01, 2015 in: Deleted all tasks in error
Hello,

Go to Account Settings, and on top you have several tabs:

General Settings - Account Activity - Syncing Apps - Deleted Tasks - Alarm Activity - 2-Step Login

Here, on Deleted Tasks, This list shows the tasks that were deleted in the last month with the option to undelete tasks that were accidentally deleted.

Hope this helps

Alex
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10      Next