ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
alexandremrj_2

Posted Aug 27, 2011 in: The Ability To Hide Left Frame
Score: 0
Go to Settings, then a bit down to Tasks, where you can edit the "Display Preferences" - there you have a check for "Left sidebar can hide"
alexandremrj_2

Posted Aug 27, 2011 in: New UI - Find email address?
Go to Tools (next to tabs of Tasks and Notebook) and then select More.

The first option is "Email Import / Export" where you can see your email address for importing tasks
alexandremrj_2

Posted Aug 26, 2011 in: Entering Tasks using Keywords...?
Until Toodledo does this you can use your email for that and just email your tasks to toodledo with the special characters
alexandremrj_2

hi,

yes they will. You will all files in your files inside Organize and with the link in the task that you created with the email
alexandremrj_2

Posted Aug 24, 2011 in: Hiding from Work!
Hi all,

I simply filter by location with Home and Work, so I can see everything related to a specific location
alexandremrj_2

Just search for the file in the sidebar, and with the right click just copy location, then you have the url for the file
alexandremrj_2

Hi,

I use dropbox for that - because each file can have a unique link then your URL never changes, so place it in dropbox, place the link in the note and then just click it.
alexandremrj_2

Posted Aug 21, 2011 in: Writing app for Symbian and Maemo
Hello codedivine,

any news of that symbian app?

Thanks
alexandremrj_2

Posted Aug 08, 2011 in: Exporting from Things into TD
From Things wiki - "There are various clever ways to export from Things using AppleScripts (see forums for examples).

To my great joy, however, I just found an even quicker method:

1. Select the task(s) you want to export

2. Drag and drop them into a text file (or an email, or a Google Document, or wherever)

3. That's it!

Enjoy...

Sam "

You can then use the text import, This will read in a tab-delimited text file from your hard drive and add each line to your to-do list. The order of the fields will match the text export file which is (task folder duedate priority length).

A potentially easier way to add multiple tasks to your to-do list might be with the "Add Multiple Tasks" option on the task list.
alexandremrj_2

I use EN for my notes and I don't see any problem opening links.
alexandremrj_2

Posted Aug 02, 2011 in: "Script Running Slowly" in IE8
That error was previously reported by an user that was getting too many results. Does that happen in all searches or only in searches with lots of results?
alexandremrj_2

Posted Aug 02, 2011 in: Locations: How do You use Them?
Hello,

I use locations as Areas. So I have the context @office but this can mean my Work Office (as one location) or my Home Office (as another location), so instead of searching through multiple contexts in a long list I simply filter by location.
This simplifies my adding of a new task because I simply write the task, the context is simple because i don't have any context with the same first letter (few contexts) and then in Location I select w (work), h (home) or o (other).

Hope this helps
alexandremrj_2

You can also use the status field: Delegated with the name of the person in the notes field
alexandremrj_2

Posted Jul 29, 2011 in: Please Help Me Hide Tomorrow's Tasks
Hi david,

if you have the start date disabled and you want to leave tomorrow tasks then you must use due date modifiers (from the help):

Due date modifiers can be selected when entering a due date.
Due by:
This is the default value. It means that a task must be due before this date passes. - this is what happening, because when its due until tomorrow that means you can still do it today.

Due on:
Sometimes a task can only be completed on a specific due date (like a dentist appointment) and being reminded about it ahead of time is unnecessary. You can fix this by setting it to be due "on" the date. The abbreviation for this is an equals sign in front of the date. - this is what you want.

Due after:
Sometimes a task cannot be completed until after a specific duedate. You can use the "due after" option (abbreviated by ">") to tell Toodledo the earliest date that this task can be completed.

Optionally on:
You can also designate a task as optional (abbreviated with a "?"). This acts like "=", but if the date passes and you have not completed the task, the task will be automatically removed, or moved forward if it is a repeating task.

Tasks that use a due-date modifier will not show up on your hotlist until they are due (unless they have a high enough priority). If you use a due-date modifier and the task is more than 1 week in the future, it will also be hidden from your other lists unless you turn on the "Show Due in the Future" filter. The exception is that even if you use a due-date modifier, tasks will not be hidden when in the "Due-Date" view, or when using the "Search" view to find future tasks.
alexandremrj_2

Posted Jul 27, 2011 in: Just invented a new kind of Search
I use my boss as a context - that way, active tasks, waiting or plain notes are all tagged with the context
alexandremrj_2

Posted Jul 27, 2011 in: where is total number of tasks?
In the sidebar, next to All Tasks, or Starred or Hotlist you see a big number that is the number of tasks
alexandremrj_2

when editing a note, to the right side of the title you can see a dropdown to choose folders.
alexandremrj_2

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 1
Great design,

this was a big and welcome change, well done
alexandremrj_2

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: subtasks only go down one level?
This conversation is as old as the world :-)

When reading this topic what jumps the most is that people want task dependency and not more levels of subtasks, because when we are going to more levels we are entering a project planification system that is not a todo list, its a project where next you will need a Gantt chart.
alexandremrj_2

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Delete several tasks at once
Go to account settings, and way down at the bottom you can see: Delete all tasks
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10      Next