ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
alexandremrj_2

Posted Feb 23, 2013 in: Due between two dates
Score: 0
Hello,

you can use the start date field and the due date field.

This way you can filter by hiding future tasks (tasks that have a start date in the future) and you have the due date for you task.
alexandremrj_2

Hello,

press the Search button to do your search and then, on the right top corner you see a button called "Save Search". When you press it, it will ask for the name of your search.

That is it
alexandremrj_2

Posted Feb 11, 2013 in: Toodledo for iOS downgraded
Score: 1
Hello,

I like the new redesign.

The left side picture is too muted to be readable, specially on low light settings, but the blue and the fonts a bit more charged really make a difference.

For me looks like a go.

PS: If you need beta testers for the iphone just let me know
alexandremrj_2

Posted Feb 09, 2013 in: Sync with Google Calendar HELP PLS
Hello,

Google calendar syncs only caldav links once a day. For it to be two-way sync then you would have to give access to Toodledo to access your Google Calendar account.

Toodledo is strong and has so many features because of being a simple product and not having to play that many two-way, real time syncs, because that would mean big changes on the backoffice and it would be a nightmare to maintain.
alexandremrj_2

Simply go to Search and use the criteria:
Checked Off = Yes

then sort your list by date completed and you have your log sorted and ready to print.

If you add a criteria like context for each of your clients then even better
alexandremrj_2

Posted Feb 07, 2013 in: Help with ical on iphone
Issue solved, thank you

Small Hint: Can you update the help and calendar info so they both read the same.
alexandremrj_2

Posted Feb 06, 2013 in: Help with ical on iphone
Good morning,

I was setting the Toodledo calendar on my iphone and got a question due to differences between the help files and the tools section.

On the help:
Go to Apple's "Settings" app.
Tap on Mail, Contacts and Calendar.
Tap on Add Account.
Tap on Other.
Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar.
Type in the url noted on our website: www.toodledo.com/id/your_id/ical_live_apple.ics

On the Calendar Subscriptions i have:
Events
Tasks with a date will appear on the calendar.
webcal://www.toodledo.com/id/your_id/ical_live_events.ics

Non-Events
Tasks without a date will appear on the to-do list.
webcal://www.toodledo.com/id/your_id/ical_live_nonevents.ics

Combo
Tasks with a date will appear on the calendar and dateless tasks will appear on the to-do list.
webcal://www.toodledo.com/id/your_id/ical_live_combo.ics

Todos
Dated and dateless tasks will both appear on the to-do list.
webcal://www.toodledo.com/id/your_id/ical_live_todos.ics

Apple's iCal help and iPhone help
For best results syncing with Apple's iCal, please use the "Combo" option above.

So, what is the correct URL? The help section one is not working, and I don't want the tasks without due date except on my app, but the instructions say to use the Combo option.

All the best

Alex

UPDATE: The links were edited to remove my id

This message was edited Feb 06, 2013.
alexandremrj_2

Posted Mar 12, 2012 in: Move the notes column?
You can only choose two settings, note in the right or in the left, right next to the checkbox.

This setting is changed in your settings, in the display preferences.
alexandremrj_2

Posted Mar 09, 2012 in: Star keyboard shortcut for Windows
I can't use the star keyboard shortcut and I tried a lot.

Does anyone use the keyboard shortcut for star? Which is it?
alexandremrj_2

Posted Mar 09, 2012 in: Toodledo for Work and Home
Hello,

that would be something like workspaces, which toodledo doesn't support.

What you can do is activate the Location field and tag all tasks as Work or Personal location (for folders and contexts you would need to append a W or a P before each one).

Then you can use a saved search for location and have only the list that interests you.

Hope this helps.

Alex
alexandremrj_2

My windows phone simply stays in the loading data stage and doesn't do anything to pass from there
Using LG E-900 with the mango update

This message was edited Mar 09, 2012.
alexandremrj_2

Posted Mar 07, 2012 in: Star keyboard shortcut for Windows
Hello,

can someone tell what is the keyboard shortcut for starring a task?

For a new task the help says Crl + Cmd + * - but because I'm in Windows i don't have Cmd, and the Windows Key is no good.

I also would like to ask what is the keyboard shorcut for when I'm in my task list - so I can alter a bunch of tasks without a mouse

All the best
alexandremrj_2

You can always use the status active for instance, that way all those tasks are tasks that are not quite ready yet.

If you are following GTD i recommend against using waiting for that purpose becayse waiting are tasks that were delegated and you are waiting for someone to do an action with it.
alexandremrj_2

Posted Dec 15, 2011 in: Cascading/nested contexts
There is an easier way to do it,

enable locations - and set one as Work and one as Home. This way you can sort by context when viewing one location.
alexandremrj_2

You can share for the public a bunch of tasks in the Tools -> Sharing

"If you enable public sharing, anyone will be able to read your to-do list at the following url. Private folders will be hidden."

Make sure all your today tasks are in the same folder, with any other tasks in other folders that are marked private
alexandremrj_2

Posted Oct 14, 2011 in: Sent an e-mail now waiting for response
I can just clone the task and then mark one completed and the other as waiting for.

More easily I just complete the task and the bbc the email to toodledo masking that new task an waiting for
alexandremrj_2

Posted Oct 14, 2011 in: Double Entries
Hello,

outlook and toodledo don't sync directly. You must have installed a third party software as gSyncit or Ceptara Organizer for Outlook.
alexandremrj_2

If you have a task that is set to repeat and this task contains subtasks, those subtasks may or may not get carried forward depending on your settings. To have a subtask carried forward when you complete a repeating parent task, you must set the subtask to repeat in some fashion. Subtasks have an additional repeating option of "With Parent" which can be used when you only want to complete a subtask once within each occurrence of the parent task. Subtasks that do not repeat are considered to be one-time tasks that will not be carried forward when you complete the parent task.
alexandremrj_2

Posted Oct 13, 2011 in: Future Due Dates in iCal
Perhaps you should try the option repeat after completion date instead of repeat in due date.

Watch out that if you mark the task complete only on Tueday then your tasks will be repeating on tuesday (not monday)
alexandremrj_2

Posted Oct 12, 2011 in: notes window form times out too fast
I'm not getting the timeout.

Which browser and operating system are you using?
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10      Next