ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
alexandremrj_2

Score: 0
Hello,

I have toodledo set to "Subtasks Enabled with Manual sorting" and I know where to see my tasks and subtasks, and parents inside iOS but I don't seem to be able to move subtasks inside the iOS app.

Anybody know if it is possible?

All the best

Alex
alexandremrj_2

Posted Jan 13, 2015 in: Start date and hotlist problem
Tasks that have a start date in the future (tomorrow or forward) are usually hidden in toodledo, including in the hotlist, when the filter for showing future tasks is disabled.

If you want to see future tasks, go to "Show" and then activate "Future Tasks".
alexandremrj_2

Posted Jan 12, 2015 in: Calendar start day in tasks
Hello,

Just go to your account settings and in the Timezone Regional Settings you can use that option of which is the first day of the week.
alexandremrj_2

Posted Jan 07, 2015 in: Bookmarklet won't work with Gmail??
On December 16th, Google enabled on Gmail the Content Security Policy, disabling cross-site scripting (XSS) and making it more difficult to load unsafe code into Gmail.

As such the bookmarklet stopped working only on Gmail.

http://gmailblog.blogspot.pt/2014/12/reject-unexpected-content-security.html
alexandremrj_2

This looks strange.

Can you try the following link:
http://www.toodledo.com/share/index.php?accept=2bc9ba69eebf35619d825406973291e5

Its the same one with the double share part removed.
alexandremrj_2

Hello,

Any news on the updated Toodledo app appearing in the App Store?

I would like to use the today view.
alexandremrj_2

Hello,

If when installing you go to settings and then Synchronization, you can configure your account so you can sync between the two. It is as simple as that.

What may be occurring is a different thing, because when we sync then ours tasks and all filled fields also sync. But, the apps don't configure themselves automatically for the fields that you use.

In your iPad, go to toodledo, settings, Fields and Defaults and configure the fields used exactly as you have on your iPhone.

If this doesn't help then please create a support ticket so that Toodledo can help you in https://toodledo.com/info/contact.php
alexandremrj_2

Strangely enough, I have been using Toodledo Outlines.

My vision is in the notes of the Outline and then I have a breakdown of all my goals inside my areas.

For me this makes sense because I like to see the branching out of my goals and it's easier to see what are the relations between things. It also helps that I can, in the tab next door, map out tasks and projects related to my vision.

In the weekly review I simply can jump tabs to have a read of my Vision and check out my goals.
alexandremrj_2

Posted Dec 30, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 2
Hello Bridget,

For me, the direction the redesign is being taken suits me just fine and I like it, but it needs to come fast to the task pane.

One of the design improvements would be "text wrapping", with the new design we are seeing somethings coming out of the borders (bug report already in system) and text wrapping on the grid format in the tasks pane.

I like the grid format because it has all the info I need in one line, but because of the dimension of screens the task title is truncated. Because I switch screens often (different PCs) then I can't expand the grid.
To prevent this chopping of the tasks I usually work in multi-line format, that lets me see task titles without problems but only lets me see the detail of the 1st sort. I have to keep expanding to see somethings.

This could all be prevented with a simple "text wrap" in grid format. Exactly like the iOS app "Multi-line Titles in Lists".

Another design improvement, because its ugly and distracting, would be to remove the grey squares from the background in the iOS app. Of course this last one is personal opinion ;-)

This message was edited Dec 30, 2014.
alexandremrj_2

Posted Dec 29, 2014 in: adding tasks using email
Hello,

The best way is to follow the steps described in:

https://toodledo.com/info/help_email.php

This allows you to activate your email address in toodledo to receive emails and have them imported as tasks.

You can find the email section, inside the "Tools" menu and selecting "More".

Hope it helps

Alex
alexandremrj_2

Posted Nov 04, 2014 in: Progress Report - October 2014
Care to tell us about the secret project?
alexandremrj_2

Hello,

what I see is that Toodledo does not appear inside my notification settings
alexandremrj_2

Hello,

are you using Grid or Multi-Line view?

You can always click on the button "Show details", on the right of the sorting buttons (little page button) that collapses or expands all notes.

You can check out more here:
https://toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=146

including how to save that state for future views
alexandremrj_2

Posted Jan 03, 2014 in: Integration with Evernote Reminders?
Hello,

I needed Evernote so I maintain my toodledo account with my tasks and I'm using TaskClone.

All notes go to my Evernote inbox and then I created a Tasks notebook where everything that must be sent to toodledo goes, been working out fine for me
alexandremrj_2

Hello,

because I have my completed tasks always hidden unless I specifically search for them, my tasks remain with their status, mostly due to needing to know which were completed by me "Next Actions", were completed by someone else "Waiting For" or "Delegated" or simply a "Reference" that served for something (reference that have no use are simply deleted).

I think it all boils down to what do you use your completed tasks for.
alexandremrj_2

Posted Aug 02, 2013 in: Alarms and reminders
Hello,

I have Toodledo importing my reminders on my iPhone, and have the due date and due time fields enabled on my device.

On my iPhone I have the alarm as "Task alarms come from device".

Yet, my tasks that are importing from the reminders don't come with the alarm turned on, is this the expected behaviour?

If it is, then why would I want a time reminder imported to my phone that I would have to manually update again to add the alarm?

All the best
alexandremrj_2

Posted Aug 01, 2013 in: Daily Email not sending.
I know this must sound strange, but do you have any tasks on your hotlist?
alexandremrj_2

Just go to Settings and then go to "Fields/Functions Used:", from there you can simply activate status.
alexandremrj_2

This depends on who you are talking to.

I use the status field with Delegated and my context is the person name, or you can use a tag with "Underway".
alexandremrj_2

For me is Toggl

Love the interface and love starting it in my phone and ending the timer in my pc
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10      Next