ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
alexandremrj_2

Posted Jul 21, 2011 in: Proximo's GTD Setup
Score: 1
The main issue for the always connected is letting go off the usual contexts for GTD, we always have our phone so @call is not really a context we can sometimes use.

Read:
http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifehack/upgrade-your-gtd-calendar-and-keep-up-with-the-times.html? utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LifeHack+%28lifehack.org%29#

they give some advices to the always connected
alexandremrj_2

Posted Jul 21, 2011 in: Toodledo Development Slowing Down?
Score: 0
Count me in to be a beta tester
alexandremrj_2

Posted Mar 14, 2011 in: Writing app for Symbian and Maemo
Hello codedivine,

Qt library for symbian³ or symbian v5 can use it too? Need beta tester?

Best regards
alexandremrj_2

Posted Mar 08, 2011 in: Backup of Toodledo data
Hello,

I made a backup of my Toodledo data that has 1,1MB of size. Yet if I want to restore that backup I have a 1MB limit - how can I restore my account in case something happens?

All the best
alexandremrj_2

Posted Feb 28, 2011 in: ZenDesk
Make sure ZenDesk is forwarding the new email with data in the body and not as an attachement (like it happens with outlook).

If the email from ZenDesk creates the task but not the notes perhpas there are special characters in the email that are being stripped when you send it to your personal address. Is your email in html mode?
alexandremrj_2

Just enter the website
alexandremrj_2

Hello,

the search is saved and you only do it the first time. After that you can Press "e - Pressing the e key will switch to the Search view." and them click multi-view for the edit.
alexandremrj_2

Score: 1
The only way I can think off is using a search of:
Completed=NO
AND
DueDate=Today

and them multi edit them for due tomorrow
alexandremrj_2

Posted Feb 07, 2011 in: Custom interval for repeated tasks
I don't have any problem in doing that, just press the wand next to the repeat when creating a task and enter "every 3 weeks"
alexandremrj_2

I use Location as the separator between things.
That means if a task has a Location:Work and Context:Reading then it is a different task than Location:Home and Context:Reading.

I know that we should group context related tasks like all phone calls together but I also like to separate between work and home things.
alexandremrj_2

Posted Jan 14, 2011 in: No way to repeat an unfinished task?
I think its better for you if you use the reminders of your calendar instead of a task list.
Google Calendar, Outlook or others have notification reminders and this way there is no need to mark the check
alexandremrj_2

Posted Jan 13, 2011 in: Time in the tasks
It is like xermitos said,

your screenshot is showing only the due date field, you can activate the due time field in your settings and TD will look like Due Date/Time
with the field activated when the calendar pops-up you will have two fields to fill out (date and time)
alexandremrj_2

Posted Jan 11, 2011 in: TD workflow: priority vs. due date
It's true that fire drill mode changes priorities often but I have about 50 tasks in my plate everyday.

According to proximity of meetings and number of clients that need something done the priorities tend to change.
So my lists are next actions and don't have priorities, so I can take care of the day to day without getting with too much stress due to tweekings of the priorities
alexandremrj_2

Posted Jan 11, 2011 in: TD workflow: priority vs. due date
Hi,

I agree with Peter that don't use a soft date - it only adds to the stress of having so much to do today and if something pops up it only clutters your task list.
I don't use priority but I use status - when I have "Next action" are the tasks that I have to really do (today, tomorrow or when I have the time).

But the use of the star field is also a good one.
alexandremrj_2

Posted Jan 10, 2011 in: Search with uncimpleted subtasks
Why not try the search:

Checked Off - no
AND
Is Subtask - Yes
AND
Context is Project
alexandremrj_2

Posted Jan 04, 2011 in: Firefox 3.6.13
Don't see anything in Firefox with Win7 - which add-ons are you using?
alexandremrj_2

Posted Jan 04, 2011 in: Task Window closes
Make sure your mouse is on top of the task, if it starts sliding then the window will close - at least that is what happens with me when I open the small calendar for date and time
alexandremrj_2

Posted Dec 29, 2010 in: sort by *decreasing* length
Hello,

because the second and third criteria don't have the ascending and descending options then these two are only used as descending.

I just tried with my task list and sorting by context as first and then lenght gives the ones with the biggest lenght on bottom. I know it's not ideal but instead of staying on top of the page you may have to scroll down.

Hope it helps
alexandremrj_2

Posted Dec 27, 2010 in: Writing app for Symbian and Maemo
Hello codedivine,

any news about the nokia app. Sorry to bother you but this is all I need to fully embrace toodledo.
alexandremrj_2

Posted Dec 23, 2010 in: External Collaboration
If your boss uses a Mac then I would recommend just setting up an RSS feed of your work folders;
Just activate http://www.toodledo.com/connect_rss.php and then pick up the rss feeds of your work folders

http://www.apple.com/findouthow/mac/tutorials/addrss.html#addrssfeed - add a rss feed to Mail
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10      Next