ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Dave"
Dave

Posted Jan 11, 2010 in: Windows Mobile
Score: 0
  • Dave
  • Posted: Jan 11, 2010
  • Score: 0
Toodledo support for Pocket Informant should be coming up soon, they are beta testing it for PI for BB now. Can't wait to drop Outlook!
Dave

Posted Dec 27, 2009 in: Google Indexing Plugins
  • Dave
  • Posted: Dec 27, 2009
I assume @bobGott means that when you search on Google desktop, it will check Toodledo for results too.
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: Dec 23, 2009
I am one of the ones in your survey that checked ¨Windows.¨ Hopefully your Mac client will be so good that you will decide to do a PC one to go with it. Taskangel sounds ok but I think $30 is too much right now. I can see paying $15 but thats it for right now. Now if you did integrate Evernote that would be serious. Good luck on your app hope it does well. Toodledo is such a great web app that a desktop client would be excellent.
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: Nov 24, 2009
PocketInformant is planning on adding syncing to Toodledo in the future, but it can't right now (only PocketInformant for Iphone syncs with Toodledo). Hopefully it will be very soon.

This message was edited Nov 24, 2009.
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: Nov 20, 2009
Sounds like an interesting app. Would be great if you had more detail on your website of the features of the app and screenshots.
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: Oct 12, 2009
Ok, thanks for the response. I was asking to make sure there wasn't other options in the "customized booklet" section under the pro account. It looks like what they listed are the only differences between the free and pro accounts on the booklet.
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: Oct 12, 2009
Just printed a booklet and noticed that it shortens every task to one line. Is there a way to allow them to take up two lines? In the pro version perhaps?
Dave

Posted Sep 22, 2009 in: Windows Mobile
  • Dave
  • Posted: Sep 22, 2009
I am good either way, as long as I don't need Outlook anymore. It would be cool if there was a taskjot type app for WinMo. Maybe with the release of 6.5 and the app store some folks will make one.
Dave

• Dave
I asked Alex over twitter today if we could expect the sync app in 6mos or 12mos and this was his reply. Hope its true.

"we are actually looking at it now that pi9 is done. So < 6 mnths."

Both of those suggestions you say are available in 9 which was just been launched as a "stealth" release. He posted the link on twitter and his website.
Dave

• Dave
Webis is supposedly working on Toodledo sync for Pocket Informant, which would be excellent. I hope they are.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10