ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Dave"
Dave

Posted Sep 16, 2016 in: Pocket Informant vs 2do
Score: 0
  • Dave
  • Posted: Sep 16, 2016
  • Score: 0
I own both 2DO and Pocket Informant and I have always stuck with Pocket Informant. I use GTD system and PI is great for what you are looking for, context lists and dated tasks. You have more options and ability to customize with PI rather than 2do. I keep simplifying my system by taking away features I am not using, and PI is great for that. Let me know if you have any other questions, maybe I can answer. Oh last thing, the makers of PI have been blogging that they are going to launch a new version soon with big changes. Looking forward to it.
Dave

Posted Sep 06, 2016 in: Improved IFTTT integration for Toodledo
  • Dave
  • Posted: Sep 06, 2016
I noticed that one of the new recipes is to create a task when you star a gmail message. Does this put a link to the gmail message in the notes area of the task or does it put the body of the email in the notes area? Thanks
Dave

Posted Nov 30, 2015 in: Am I doing this right?
Score: 1
  • Dave
  • Posted: Nov 30, 2015
  • Score: 1
Some folks use folders for their projects, but I would say most use the main task as the project name and subtasks for the steps in that project.
Dave

Posted Nov 30, 2015 in: iOS App Context Sort
  • Dave
  • Posted: Nov 30, 2015
You should be able to sort by context, I am able to. Make sure that the Context field is enabled on the iphone app. Just because you use certain fields on the website doesn't mean they are automatically enabled on the iphone app. Context should be the second field if you tap the sort button at the top of the list.
Dave

Posted Sep 17, 2015 in: New Icons
  • Dave
  • Posted: Sep 17, 2015
The new blue icon pointing down makes a lot more sense than the old one. Great job
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: Aug 28, 2015
I have a Toshiba Chromebook 2 and have no issues with the ribbon. My screen is 13 inches and 1080.
Dave

Posted Aug 13, 2015 in: Outlines to Tasks
  • Dave
  • Posted: Aug 13, 2015
This would an excellent feature, since I enjoy doing my project planning in outlines. Would be great to just covert items. I keep trying to do projects in the tasks area for simplicity but it just doesnt work well. Thanks
Dave

Posted Aug 04, 2015 in: Notes in Lists on iOS app
  • Dave
  • Posted: Aug 04, 2015
I just tried this on my iphone 5 ios 8.4 with the latest Toodledo version installed and can confirm that I can't add a note on a list either.
Dave

Posted Jun 07, 2015 in: Missing saved searches on android
  • Dave
  • Posted: Jun 07, 2015
I used to use Ultimate to do list on Android and it was an excellent app with saved searches and nagging reminders. It is $5 but well worth it. I just moved to iOS and still miss that app.
Dave

Posted May 13, 2015 in: Using Drafts app - iOS
  • Dave
  • Posted: May 13, 2015
How do you specify the folder? Can you do the same with context? Can you give an example? Thanks

I would like to see Toodledo officially support the callback urls in drafts. I use drafts a lot for adding tasks. I use the "list in reminders" one and then let the Toodledo app import the reminders. That is a great feature in Toodledo, especially since I use Siri to add reminders as well. I also use email to Toodledo with a context in the subject line for a few of my contexts that I use most.
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: Apr 21, 2015
Ann why do you just change your saved searches to exclude the folders you don't want showing up? Then label the searches "-work" or "-personal" so you can tell the difference.
Dave

Posted Mar 25, 2015 in: KINDLE FIRE - TOODLEDO APP
  • Dave
  • Posted: Mar 25, 2015
Ultimate To do list is available on the Fire. I used Android for 4 years and used this app daily. I liked it better than the official app when I switched to iOS and still miss some of the features of it (like nagging reminders). It isn't free, but worth the cost.
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: Mar 22, 2015
I like how the web version of TD has a large time stamp button, but it would be great to have that on the mobile apps as well. Is it available?
Dave

Posted Mar 04, 2015 in: Universal search/filter space
  • Dave
  • Posted: Mar 04, 2015
Are there plans for a search box that will search all tasks, notes, etc. on all screens? There are times when I am looking through tasks and want to quickly do a search and I know that I can go the "main" tab and "All Tasks" to search, but it would be nice to just quickly do it from any screen. Anyone else want this?
Dave

Posted Dec 12, 2014 in: Contexts
  • Dave
  • Posted: Dec 12, 2014
I would set an alarm and just doing a quick review in the morning of tasks due today. Otherwise it is easy to go overboard on tags and you will WAY overcomplicate your system. In a way you really don't need a context for this item since it is a one time event at a specific time. It is more of something that would go on your calendar vs a task. If you don't use a calendar for events, then do what I said before.
Dave

Posted Nov 13, 2014 in: Lists on iPhone?
  • Dave
  • Posted: Nov 13, 2014
When I access lists in safari on the iphone I get a desktop looking website. Is there a mobile formatted one? Thanks
Dave

Posted Oct 31, 2014 in: Progress Report - October 2014
Score: 2
  • Dave
  • Posted: Oct 31, 2014
  • Score: 2
Thanks for being transparent, I dig the end of the month summary.
Dave

Posted Sep 17, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
  • Dave
  • Posted: Sep 17, 2014
mmghobri - you can change your subtasks to not be indented under the "show" tab. There are a few options there.
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: Sep 17, 2014
Looks excellent on the ipad. I know you will see this many times,but looking forward to it on android. Great work.
Dave

Posted Sep 16, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Phase 1
  • Dave
  • Posted: Sep 16, 2014
Looks excellent on Chrome on my Galaxy S3 as well as on my Ipad 2 in Safari!
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10      Next