• Posted: Mar 23, 2016
  • Score: 1
This is sweet.
Andrew A

Score: 0
  • Andrew A
  • Posted: Mar 23, 2016
  • Score: 0
Was this ever resolved? I still notice this issue on Android (note 3) and it happens it seems when any kind of edit is made to a subtask.
Andrew A

• Andrew A
  • Posted: May 15, 2012
If they are all in the same folder, you can email them to yourself as an "email report".

Email Access, under https://www.toodledo.com/tools/index.php

Direct link:
https://www.toodledo.com/tools/connect_email.php
Andrew A

Posted May 10, 2012 in: Fancy interactive graphs
  • Andrew A
  • Posted: May 10, 2012
I like... long overdue, and let's not forget it's nice when a back-burnered project gets a little attention. It helps the whole application out in the end when that happens.
Andrew A

Posted May 10, 2012 in: Improvements to Email Importer
Score: -1
  • Andrew A
  • Posted: May 10, 2012
  • Score: -1
Actually, a favorite feature of mine. Thanks for the improvements...
Andrew A

Posted Feb 21, 2012 in: Pro Plus Vs. Pro
  • Andrew A
  • Posted: Feb 21, 2012
Thanks for the tip... really attached to Toodledo (I love the flexibility)... but always willing to poke my nose in elsewhere. (I poked into that one, but not really for me).

Yeah, would be happy to go back up to the higher tier for some tighter integration with Evernote or Google Docs...
Andrew A

Posted Feb 20, 2012 in: Pro Plus Vs. Pro
  • Andrew A
  • Posted: Feb 20, 2012
Thanks Purveyor, yeah, I looked at that list, but I had some thinking that it was not complete or exhaustive (like I was missing something).
Andrew A

Posted Feb 19, 2012 in: Pro Plus Vs. Pro
  • Andrew A
  • Posted: Feb 19, 2012
I know this must have been answered, but the forum search is a tad anemic... go ahead, search for pro plus... (nothing comes back) pro plus subscription brings up "subscription" for the most part (pro and plus are stop words methinks)

Anyway...

Are the only real differences between pro and pro plus the file uploads and the infinite retention of completed tasks? (due for another renewal soon, and just evaluating. Currently Pro Plus, but pretty much use evernote and google docs as tickler file and file storage).

Thanks!

This message was edited Feb 19, 2012.
Andrew A

• Andrew A
  • Posted: Dec 07, 2011
Just thought I would mention it. Haven't used it, but will try it out now.

Looks like pocket informant is the free app of the day today at the amazon android market.

today = December 7 2011.

As someone who just switched from iPhone to Android, still in search of a good looking and fully functional app that will replace TD's own iPhone app (I know, I know, its on the road map and you wont comment when! LOL! But doesn't it make you feel good to know that people will pay for your software and ignore free alternatives?)

Let's see how PI does...
Andrew A

Posted Nov 08, 2011 in: Please hire a UI Designer
Score: 1
  • Andrew A
  • Posted: Nov 08, 2011
LOL... this is the new UI! #threadsthatneverdie
Andrew A

Posted Nov 08, 2011 in: Google+ Page
  • Andrew A
  • Posted: Nov 08, 2011
Yeah... think he should too... hate facebook, though I do follow on twitter!
Andrew A

Posted Jul 28, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
  • Andrew A
  • Posted: Jul 28, 2011
Wow... first impression is positive, but still need to kick the tires some. But thanks for making such a big spalsh! You really need to send an e-mail out pinging folks to let them know (especially those who might not have signed on in a while).
Andrew A

Posted May 24, 2011 in: Why not full GTD support?
Score: 1
  • Andrew A
  • Posted: May 24, 2011
Define GTD? I think that sort of answers the question in its own way. TD is flexible and allows a variety of approaches towards task management.even within GTD there are flavors and approaches.

For example, when you view other GTD web sites, they always seem to have an inbox... but that makes no sense to me and seems a waste of real estate. Why would I need an "inbox" in this digital management system since anything I took the time to forward or type I could take the same time to file and assign a context and project to? That is, and I forget which book it is mentioned in, is basically, filing now to file later... and a non-GTD thing to do. But many people desperately either use them or think they need them.

But I'm not harping, just providing an alternative view to the flexibility.

*we all have inboxes outside of TD, e-mail, voice mail, paper, just don't need it in here is my point

This message was edited May 24, 2011.
Andrew A

Posted Apr 15, 2011 in: Seven improvements
  • Andrew A
  • Posted: Apr 15, 2011
Thanks! a few improvements here, a few improvements there, and some more over there make for a rich feeling constantly evolving product!
Andrew A

Posted Apr 01, 2011 in: Toodledo at Lifehack
  • Andrew A
  • Posted: Apr 01, 2011
Andrew A

Posted Mar 05, 2011 in: Completed tasks
  • Andrew A
  • Posted: Mar 05, 2011
There is also a filter in the filter bar at the top that let's you choose between showing or hiding recently completed tasks. Might make for a nice in-between. You see recently completed tasks and as they fall away you have the confidence to know you can always review the whole history if needed.
Andrew A

• Andrew A
  • Posted: Feb 24, 2011
I know that some folks who have reported something similiar had more than one account and the email was referring to their first test account that they forgot they had... just a thought
Andrew A

Posted Feb 10, 2011 in: Appigo Todo Metadata
  • Andrew A
  • Posted: Feb 10, 2011
didn't the new api create a mechanism to store meta data just for this sort of thing?
Andrew A

• Andrew A
lol.. thanks!
Andrew A

• Andrew A
I basically use the method described by the admin. I have a task that repeats on Mondays and Thursday, identical. I have two tasks, set to repeat one week apart... a Monday one and a Thursday one.

Works fine.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10      Next