Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
maurabirch

Posted: Jul 27, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
LOVE IT!!!
Tim

Score: -1 Reference
Excellent redesign! Much better, more usable and modern. Well done!
Tee7

Wow....I just logged in to post and check tasks. What a pleasant surprise! Very nice!
Brad_L

very nice... should we be seeing a revamped iPhone app in the near future as well?
narafatmd

ok so I like the layout and features are working good. BUT how do I get a count of all the items I have on the list. I used to print it and it would give me a count now it does not? :(
john.cronin

Looks good. When selecting the folders view of tasks the folders are truncated. A mouse-over view of the folder name would be sufficient.
adam_1309831577

Love it.

I especially love that you took the time to describe and explain each of the changes. Thank you!
19097todo

Where has the hotlist gone?
Wavepacket

Score: 4 Reference
Could you have given us some warning?! Ready to go to work and now I have to deal with a completely overhauled interface after spending years with the other. You seem pretty proud of yourselves and I'm sure the new interface will create world peace, but it would have been nice to ease into it or be able to stick with the old interface until we have time to play around with the new--like on the weekend!
Rick Kennedy

New version is totally broken in IE 6. Yes, I know, you can't be backward compatible forever, but some of us are in a corporate environment and aren't allowed to upgrade browsers. Now I need a new solution.
Salgud

Posted by Rick Kennedy:
New version is totally broken in IE 6. Yes, I know, you can't be backward compatible forever, but some of us are in a corporate environment and aren't allowed to upgrade browsers. Now I need a new solution.

I've downloaded FF5 on my work computer to get around the many limitations of IE7, our "approved" browser here at the state. Of course, you may not have that option.
Salgud

Posted by 19097todo:
Where has the hotlist gone?

Same place it always has been, but you get to it from a different location. Upper left corner, click "Main", "Hotlist" will be below in the list of tabs in the "Main" area.

This message was edited Jul 27, 2011.
silvioit

Hi! i know I'm maybe naive, but what I liked more was the "cartoonish" look...I'm bored by "professional" things...
I hope that a bit of colour will return;)
User1302297268

love the new design - quite shocking when I went in today - way to go!
keberdle

Can I get back to OLD design? I am not happy whit this new one.
gabe_1297998692

So much better. Thank you!!
bruceadavis

Love all the changes except PRINT MARGINs.

The "workspace" box is taking additional margin space so the margins have become about 1" on left and now 2" on right.

This compresses the print size. I print often to review tasks with my others.

Ideally would like margins to be set in settings, but if not, please move of take off 'workspace' box when printing.

Thanks,
Salgud

Posted by keberdle:
Can I get back to OLD design? I am not happy whit this new one.

To all those not liking the new design at first glance, I suggest you give it a few hours before you decide. I've found my work flow to be much, much faster & easier, once I figured out where things are. Yes, almost everything has moved, but nearly everything is quicker to get to and makes more sense than in the old TD.

If it's simply aesthetics, I imagine there will be styles available soon.
ortegarob

Score: 3 Reference
New layout looks good. One major problem, however, is that I can no longer print the full list. This is a major issue for me and will hopefully be fixed soon.
ccftlmaint

Score: 2 Reference
Thank you so much for your powerful task management tool that you have given us. This is by far the most useful tool for me at work. I love the new layout!!!
GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!!!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.