Purveyor

Posted: Jul 24, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Post deleted by user.

This message was edited Jul 24, 2012.
randalloc

Posted: Jul 31, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
Just starting to really use this program.. one thing i wish you could add and that is the use of color(like a tab/catagory/project, etc) as a flexible tool for sorting or just visually being able to know something quickly by colors.
shfl

Posted: Aug 22, 2012
Posted by randalloc:
Just starting to really use this program.. one thing i wish you could add and that is the use of color(like a tab/catagory/project, etc) as a flexible tool for sorting or just visually being able to know something quickly by colors.

I second this.

Using Google Apps I have come to appreciate the ability of applying coloured labels to emails in Gmail. Very easy to filter/see how emails apply to different projects or categories.
alexandr.molin

Posted: Aug 22, 2012
Yes, very much want to have a colored label. For example, do a color fill contexts or tags. Please let me know if we could hope for such an improvement?

Alexander M.
heymabelluo

Posted: Aug 25, 2012
Score: -2 Reference
[spam removed]

This message was edited Aug 25, 2012.
alexandr.molin

Posted: Aug 27, 2012
for chorine2000

chorine2000, i have a few questions regarding scheduling. Can you tell me your e-mail?
jml575

Posted: Aug 28, 2012
Chorine2000:

I am always looking for an app as good as toodledo but with better calendar/scheduling. Would you mind saying which system you are migrating to?

Thanks.
alexandr.molin

Posted: Aug 30, 2012
josephine!

like to discuss some ideas. Can you tell me your e-mail?
Chris Wang

Posted: Aug 31, 2012
Absolutely agree with Josephine.
My ideal ultimate productivity booster:
Toodledo + Gantt/Pert
steve_1346333229

Posted: Sep 04, 2012
The "Scheduler" is brilliant. Consider this for your next version -- incorporating a "task intelligence" component similar to what is offered by SmartPad; if you folks could do that, in conjunction with a calendar display, this app would go down in history as unbeatable.

thanks!
garyo

Posted: Sep 05, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
I just want to chime in here and say I don't use ToodleDo for scheduled tasks, but everything else to be done. Meetings and things to be done _at_ a particular time go on my calendar (gmail or work). Things to be done _by_ a particular time go in my TD, and I have things sorted so they bubble up to the top as they get near. Then I just work down my list.

So go ahead & add better calendar integration and scheduling, but in my workflow, I'm fine with how it works now. If it were up to me, I'd prefer TD to add multiple contexts per task (do this at home OR at work), multilevel subtasks, and batch operations (multi-select).
DougLoyd

Posted: Nov 29, 2012
Score: 3 Reference
Posted by ricardo_1339594564:
I just registered today but I'm going to cancel my account right now. I know this will get down voted to hell but I'm just trying to help. I could very well just go away without saying anything but I realize that the best way for me to help is to explain why I'm leaving and hope that Toodledo has improved the next time I try it.

First, and most important to me is that the design of this site makes me not want to use it. I know, I know, "it works, who cares how it looks like". Well, not everybody experiences the world in the same way, and for me the design and look is a very important part of the experience. Still think that it's irrelevant? If that was true then most dektop environments would still be using motif because "it works". I also know this redesign is only 1 year old, but trust me, it was already dated back then. It looks and feels like something from the early years of the century. Things have moved on since then so something like Toodledo really stands out (in a bad way). The color scheme in particular is it's biggest flaw for me. The site is all very dull but at the same time with some (seemingly random) colors that stand out for no reason like the deep dark blue on the task bar with tiny pixelated icons. I'm sure that worked fine when we were all using 17" 1024x768 screens. Everything is squished together without any room to breathe. It feels crowded even with a few tasks, I can't imagine the mess it would be if it was full of tasks.

Apart from that I can see there are some very useful functions but I wouldn't even consider paying for the pro version because I can't stand to look at the site. Also it seems there isn't an official Android app which is also a major turn off.

Good luck.

I agree completely with comments made by by ricardo_1339594564. To illustrate his point, I would recommend the developers at TD, look at the interface of competitors like Wunderlist. (Yes, Wunderlist is missing some key functionality, HOWEVER the interface is really top notch.) TD's main website looks like something from the early 2000's.

Like ricardo_1339594564, I provide this feedback to help your company out. Other than the site's rather "ugly" interface, ToodleDo is a top-notch product especially when it comes to overall features. However, like buying a car, the look and styling are JUST as important as what's under the hood for most people.

Thanks for allowing me to provide this feedback and I hope you find it helpful.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.