• Posted: Aug 24, 2009
  • Score: 0
You need to enable the trace log then run a manual sync
keef

Score: 0
  • keef
  • Posted: Aug 23, 2009
This is usually caused by an error occurring during the synchronization process. Feel free to mail me a trace log (developer(at)chromadrake.com) and I'll have a looka t it.

You can generate a trace log by checking the 'show trace' box on the diagnostics panel of the sync application options page.
keef
keef

Posted Aug 20, 2009 in: Outlook Client 1.0.1.1 is Available
  • keef
  • Posted: Aug 20, 2009
A new version of the Outlook Synchronization Client for Toodledo is available at http://www.chromadrake.com

This version adds some new features
map Toodledo Contexts or Folders to Outlook categories
sync Outlook notes to Toodledo notes
a bulk deletion guard to protect against lost tasks

keef

There is an RSS feed for news about this software http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/rss/newsfeed.xml
keef

Posted Aug 20, 2009 in: Outloom Client 1.0.1.1 is Available
  • keef
Outloom? *sigh*. please use the correctly spelt thread for any comments.

This message was edited Aug 20, 2009.
keef

Posted Aug 20, 2009 in: Outloom Client 1.0.1.1 is Available
  • keef
A new version of the Outlook Synchronization Client for Toodledo is available at http://www.chromadrake.com

This version adds some new features
map Toodledo Contexts or Folders to Outlook categories
sync Outlook notes to Toodledo notes
a bulk deletion guard to protect against lost tasks

keef

There is an RSS feed for news about this software http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/rss/newsfeed.xml
keef

Posted Aug 19, 2009 in: Everything out of sync
  • keef
  • Posted: Aug 19, 2009
you can send a trace log to developer(at)chromadrake.com and I will try and help. You can generate a trace log from the diagnostics panel of the sync application options page
keef
keef

• keef
  • Posted: Aug 12, 2009
that is correct. although Outlook makes it loo like these flagged items are tasks, under the hood they are very different. If you want to sync them using Toodledosync you need to turn them into tasks by dragging them to your tasks folder
keef
keef

Posted Aug 09, 2009 in: Outlook Sync Beta Testers Wanted
  • keef
  • Posted: Aug 09, 2009
I've got enough beta testers for now. Thanks to everyone who expressed an interest.
keef
keef

Posted Aug 08, 2009 in: Why Use Outlook and Toodledo?
  • keef
  • Posted: Aug 08, 2009
most people seem to use it to allow Outlook tasks to sync to the iPhone, but I created the tool because I wanted to be able tot view my tasks in Outlook without having to log on to the Toodledo web site. I want to keep a common view of my tasks between work and home, which is why I use Toodledo in the first place.

Hope that helps,
keef
keef

• keef
  • Posted: Aug 08, 2009
try restting you userid and password using the account panel on the options page. keef
keef

• keef
  • Posted: Aug 02, 2009
If you have deleted all of your tasks from Toodledo then you need to reset the local database that the sync application to track the synchronizations. You can do this using the recovery panel on the options page
keef
keef

• keef
  • Posted: Jul 28, 2009
This could one of many things.
- .NET framework 2.0 is not installed correctly
- Microsoft Primary Interop assemblies for Office 2007 are not installed (or don't work on Windows 7)
- Perhaps the Windows 7 security model is breaking things? (is there an equivalent of UAC on Windows 7?)

I am afraid that you are breaking new ground here. Please let us know if you make any progress.
keef
keef

Posted Jul 27, 2009 in: Cutting back on free support tickets
  • keef
  • Posted: Jul 27, 2009
Posted by javierplumey:

Open source software is completely different than Toodledo because you return the value that the software gives by contributing to the development. If Toodledo has improved your life then you should support it.

Yes, support for free software is a very good thing!

keef
keef

Posted Jul 27, 2009 in: Outlook Plug-in - Alpha Testers needed
  • keef
Actually I think this is for a different product Anders, if I remember correctly this was going to be an add in for Outlook instead of an external application like ToodledoSync.

keef
keef

Posted Jul 27, 2009 in: error during synchronization
  • keef
Try re-entering your password on using the account panel and retesting the authentication
keef
keef

Posted Jul 27, 2009 in: Toodledo Sync
  • keef
Edgars,
I'd try uninstalling mapi lab first to eliminate it as a possible cause of the issue. Try getting the application to work without it first.

Keef
keef

• keef
  • Posted: Jul 23, 2009
I'll look into ths for a future release. The update of Outlook is atomic for each task but your suggested approach should work.

keef
keef

Posted Jul 23, 2009 in: Syncing, but nothing happens.
  • keef
  • Posted: Jul 23, 2009
Did you not read this?
* Please do not post these trace logs to the Toodledo Forums

The sync application can only find 1 task in Outlook, which it thinks is already synced. Please note that
a)The application does not support tasks in sub folders. Your tasks need to be in the root tasks
b) 'Todo List' items in Outlook 2007 are _not_ tasks. The Todo List shows a task like view of mail items and calender items with follow ups, but these are treated very differently by Outlook 'under the hood'. The ToodledoSync application can only sync bona fide Task objects.

keef
keef

Posted Jul 19, 2009 in: Outllook sync error
  • keef
  • Posted: Jul 19, 2009
This usually happens when the security prompt on Outlook 2003 is cancelled.

If you are not doing this manually then it is likely that you have a third-party plug in that is automatically cancelling the operation (e.g. express click yes, mapilab). Try uninstalling/reinstalling these.

Another possible cause is anti-virus or security software blocking the sync application from accessing Outlook

keef

This message was edited Jul 19, 2009.
keef

Posted Jul 19, 2009 in: Outlook Sync - Contexts
  • keef
  • Posted: Jul 19, 2009
Posted by casturmbiz:
[quote]I'd pay for a good sync app that uses outlook categories for toodledo contexts.

Don't forget to donate when this feature is delivered then ;)
keef
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21      Next