ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
keef

Score: 0
  • keef
  • Posted: May 25, 2009
  • Score: 0
It looks your your installation of the .NET framework 2 is corrupt. Try a repair installation or removing/reinstalling it.
keef
keef

Posted May 21, 2009 in: Outlook Client 0.9.9.5 is Available
  • keef
  • Posted: May 21, 2009
It looks to me like you upgraded without shutting down and uninstalling an older version. Shut down the app, uninstall it, reboot and reinstall to see if that helps
keef
keef

Posted May 21, 2009 in: First Sync to empty Outlook not working
  • keef
  • Posted: May 21, 2009
This is an Outlook generated error and isn't something that is generated by the synch application. The error seems to be caused by a conflict between exchange copies and local copies of outlook items, but I haven't been able to find any more details than that at this stage.

You could try clearing Offline items from your tasks folder

keef
keef

Posted May 19, 2009 in: Outlook Sync - Double Start Up
  • keef
  • Posted: May 19, 2009
Are you guys running Vista or XP?
keef
keef

• keef
  • Posted: May 11, 2009
Thanks for pointing out the incorrect information on the Toodledosync product page. I'll change that as soon as I get a chance.

keef

Edit:Should be fixed now

This message was edited May 12, 2009.
keef

Posted May 07, 2009 in: Lost Sync ability with Outlook
  • keef
  • Posted: May 07, 2009
The Todo List in outlook 2007 is actualy a 'simulated' taks list. It also shows non task items that are flagged with an action. It is quite misleading, as things things look like tasks, but aren't.

To turn one of these non task items into a task that Toodledosync can process you need to drag it to your Tasks view.

keef
keef

Posted Apr 30, 2009 in: Syncing to Exchange
  • keef
  • Posted: Apr 30, 2009
Please do not cross post questions
keef
keef

Posted Apr 30, 2009 in: Syncing to Exchange
  • keef
  • Posted: Apr 30, 2009
Look at the trace output on the diagnostics panel. Are any errors appearing?
keef
keef

• keef
  • Posted: Apr 27, 2009
Hi Bill,

Can you post a screen shot or the text of the error message? There could be a number of reasons for this, and I agree that they are mostly windows related ;)
The application should support multiple users in theory, however.

keef
keef

• keef
  • Posted: Apr 18, 2009
I'll have a look at this. It was a bug a fixed a while ago but it miht have crept back in.

keef
keef

Posted Apr 16, 2009 in: Outlook Sync - data model?
Score: 1
  • keef
  • Posted: Apr 16, 2009
  • Score: 1
Contexts are not currently mapped to Toodledo. The sync application maps Outlook categories to Toodledo folders. If there is an exact string match between an Outlook category and a Toodledo folder then the application will add a new Outlook task with that category to the matching folder. When an Outlook task has more than category it will be assigned to the first folder that matches.

However, there is a user defined task property that you can add to your Tasks view to allow you to see/set the Toodledo context from Outlook. This is explained on the information page for the software

keef
keef

• keef
  • Posted: Apr 15, 2009
hi Harvey,

I would recheck those boxes unless you have a specific need to only sync in one direction. The fact that tasks are not being sent from Outlook to Toodledo is unlikely to be related to these options.
Are there any error messages appearing in the trace output on the diagnostics panel when you try and perform a sync?
keef
keef

Posted Apr 14, 2009 in: Outlook Sync - Contexts
  • keef
  • Posted: Apr 14, 2009
It's probably a bug. I'll look into this and get back to you.
keef
keef

Posted Apr 12, 2009 in: Outlook Sync - data model?
  • keef
  • Posted: Apr 12, 2009
What exactly do you mean by data model?

Do you mean the field mapping between Outlook and Toodledo? That would be pretty time consuming for me to post, so perhaps you'd like to ask a specific question about it?

It has been pretty well established that the sync application maps Outlook categories to Toodledo folders, not to Contexts. I am planning to change this at some stage in the future, but it won't happen overnight.

keef
keef

Posted Apr 08, 2009 in: Outlook Client 0.9.9.5 is Available
  • keef
  • Posted: Apr 08, 2009
That's expected. It isn't something that I have any ability to fix.
Please see this thread for more details: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/7/1578/0/outlook-sync-requests-contact-data-from-address-book.html
keef
P.S. Please move all discussion abotu the Outlook client to the 'Third Party' forum

This message was edited Apr 08, 2009.
keef

• keef
Hi Harvey,
The error message indicates that the application can't connect to the Toodledo server. The most likely cause for this is that you are running a personal firewall application that is blocking it. Another possibility is that you are on a network that has a proxy server

Hope that helps
Keef
P.S. Please post all Outlook client related questions into the 'Third Party' forum

keef

Posted Apr 08, 2009 in: Outlook Sync -- Source Code
  • keef
I've considered it, but it isn't something that I am going to do, at least in the short term.

If you have a specific need for the code then mail me and I'll consider it, however.

keef

keef

Posted Apr 07, 2009 in: Outlook Tasks Don't Sync to Toodledo
  • keef
  • Posted: Apr 07, 2009
It sounds like your sync database has become corrupted.

I'd back up your Outlook and Toodledo tasks, delete all of your Toodledo tasks (using the account settings pans) and then use the recover tab on the sync application to reset your database.

keef
keef

Posted Apr 07, 2009 in: Outlook Sync - Contexts
  • keef
  • Posted: Apr 07, 2009
It is still the plan, but the 'next release' could be anything from 1 to 3 months away
keef

This message was edited Apr 07, 2009.
keef

Posted Apr 06, 2009 in: Outlook Sync - 2PC's
  • keef
  • Posted: Apr 06, 2009
hi simon,

Syncing with two computers shoudl bee Ok, but you run the risks of creating duplictes if there are significant time differences between the two machines or there is another external synchronization source (such as ActiveSync for a windows mobile phone) in the mix

I would use the context filter in the sync tool to restrict the tasks that sync to each of the PCs to a different set of contexts.

cheers

keef
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21      Next