ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
keef

Score: 0
  • keef
  • Posted: Jun 14, 2009
  • Score: 0
It is good to know that other people have noticed this too!
keef
keef

• keef
Does this happen consistently or intermittently?
Does the problem go away if you wait 30 seconds after making the web site update before running the sync?

Occasionally web site updates seem to sometimes take a couple of seconds to be exposed through the API (although I have not proved this). Maybe that is the reason?

keef
keef

• keef
This has happened for other users because of a bug in the Toodledo iPhone application. Are you certain that this is not the cause in your case?

In terms of getting a solution, the more information I can get about the issue, the more likely it becomes that I can develop a fix.

keef
keef

Posted Jun 13, 2009 in: Over 5000 folders !!!
  • keef
  • Posted: Jun 13, 2009
If you mail me a copy of a diagnostics trace of a sync run to developer(at)chromadrake.com I might be able to work out what is going on here
keef
keef

• keef
  • Posted: Jun 11, 2009
I'll need more information than that I'm afraid. What is being displayed on the diagnostics panel when you enable tracing?
keef
keef

Posted Jun 11, 2009 in: Problem Syncing tasks in Outlook 2007
  • keef
  • Posted: Jun 11, 2009
Firstly, POSTING IN BOLD AND CAPS IS EXTREMELY IRRITATING AND MAKES IT LESS LIKELY THAT PEOPLE WILL HELP YOU

Secondly, the TOodledo admins have asked me not to use this forum for Outlook client support. Please post cleint issues in the Third Party forum in future.

This error shows that your user is getting an html page response to the api query instead of the expected xml. This is likely to have been a symptom of the recent outage.

If the issue is still occurring then the most likely cause is a networking/proxy server issue at your end.

keef
keef

Posted Jun 09, 2009 in: Outlook Sync - Double Start Up
  • keef
  • Posted: Jun 09, 2009
oops, I should have linked the other thread. Please see
here for a possible resolution

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/8/2109/0/toodledosync-multiple-copies-on-startup.html

keef
keef

• keef
  • Posted: Jun 07, 2009
This is from the information page from the sync client:

http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/software/ToodledoSyncInfo.aspx

The Toodledo servers will block any application that performs too many operations is a given time period. In order to avoid triggering this block the application will only send updates to the server at the rate of 1 update every 20 seconds. This can cause the first synchronizatio to take quite some time

keef
keef

Posted Jun 06, 2009 in: Outlook Client - Duplicate Tasks
  • keef
  • Posted: Jun 06, 2009
Could you please post Outlook sync client issues in the Third party forum? The Toodledo admins have asked us to stop using the developer forum for sync client support.

cheers
keef
keef

• keef
  • Posted: Jun 05, 2009
There are several ways that this error can occur. Could you please mail me a trace log (developer(at)chromadrake.com)? You can generate the trace from the diagnostics panel of the application.
keef
keef

Posted Jun 04, 2009 in: Outlook Client - Duplicate Tasks
  • keef
  • Posted: Jun 04, 2009
Could you please post Outlook sync client issues in the Third party forum? The Toodledo admins have asked us to stop using the developer forum for sync client support.
cheers
keef
keef

Posted May 31, 2009 in: Toodledosync multiple copies on startup
  • keef
  • Posted: May 31, 2009
A few people have complained about having multiple copies of the application starting when they log in. After upgrading my PC I started getting this myself and have found a solution here:

http://forum.sysinternals.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=18638

Hope that helps

keef
keef

Posted May 31, 2009 in: Sync Contexts to Outlook Categories
  • keef
cheers
keef
keef

• keef
Looks like a network connection issue to me. Please post a follow up in the Third Party forum if this is still occurring

In future could you please post Outlook sync client issues in the Third party forum? The Toodledo admins have asked us to stop using the developer forum for sync client support.
cheers
keef
keef

• keef
This is probably an issue with your .NET framework installation. Try a repairing re-installing this.

In future, could you please post Outlook sync client issues in the Third party forum? The Toodledo admins have asked us to stop using the developer forum for sync client support.
cheers
keef
keef

Posted May 31, 2009 in: Outlook Client 0.9.8.7 is Available
  • keef
Could you please also post Outlook sync client issues in the Third Party forum? The Toodledo admins have asked us to stop using the developer forum for sync client support.
cheers
keef
keef

• keef
cheers
keef

This message was edited May 31, 2009.
keef

Posted May 31, 2009 in: First Sync to empty Outlook not working
  • keef
This error usually indicates that there are invalid (is non XML compliant) characters in your tasks. These are usually caused by cutting and pasting emails from the iPhone into the Toodledo task notes.
The error message
There is an error in XML document (15872, 9) is indicating that this error is around line 15872 of the returned xml.
If you enable the 'show trace' and 'show traffic' options on the options panel you can see the xml returned from the website. This may assist you to work out which Toodledo task is causing the issue.
(alternatively you can try manually sanitizing all of your tasks. cutting and pasting the task note into notepad and back again should do this)

hope that helps
keef
keef

Posted May 31, 2009 in: Outlook Sync - Contexts
  • keef
No, its still on the frame but I can't give you any delivery estimates I am afraid as I am finding very little time to work on the synch application at the moment. When I am able to develop it further adding this feature is high on the priority list.
keef
keef

• keef
  • Posted: May 25, 2009
Hi Marc,
Thanks for bumping this thread. I had forgotten about this.
I'll add this as a task for the next release right now.
keef
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21      Next