ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
keef

Posted Jan 18, 2009 in: Outlook Sync First Time
Score: 0
  • keef
  • Posted: Jan 18, 2009
  • Score: 0
This is most likely due to an invalid (non XML compliant) character in one of your notes, but if send me a diagnostics trace with the 'show traffic' option enabled and I might be able to help you work out which one -> developer(at)chromadrake.com
keef
keef

Posted Jan 17, 2009 in: MS Office Pop up on Sync
  • keef
  • Posted: Jan 17, 2009
Here are the links to the plug ins that fix this problem on Office 2007
http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/security/
http://www.contextmagic.com/express-clickyes/

For Outlook 2007 this issue can usually be fixed by installing an up to date anti virus product. I would consider AVG or Avast as decent free products.

keef
keef

• keef
  • Posted: Jan 13, 2009
Please check that your timezone is set correctly in the Toodledo account settings.

keef
keef

Posted Jan 12, 2009 in: Outlook Notes - Toodledo Notebook Sync?
  • keef
  • Posted: Jan 12, 2009
Im sorry, I can't send out personalized update notices when features change. You can either monitor the RSS feed or keep an eye on this forum for release announcements

keef
keef

• keef
  • Posted: Jan 09, 2009
Try this link
http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/utils/GoDownload.aspx?file=ToodledoSync_0_98_7.msi

If downloading the MSI file doesn't work you might also want to try downloading a registry/installation cleaning program that lets you manually manage the installation database. There are a few out there.

keef
keef

Score: 1
  • keef
  • Posted: Jan 09, 2009
  • Score: 1
What has happened is your upgrades have changed the encryption keys on your PC that .NET uses. This means that information that was encrypted before the change can't be read any more.

The Toodledosync app encrypts your username and password in its configuration file. Things are broken because they can no longer be read.

Fortunately the fix here s fairly simple. You need to delete your user config settings for the application. These are stored outside of the program folder and persist when you uninstall/reinstall so there you need to follow a manual procedure.

Locate the following folder:
c:\documents and settings\<your username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Chromatic_Dragon

Delete all subfolders and files in this folder

When you restart the application you will need to renter your username and password but things should then work for you

keef
keef

Posted Jan 08, 2009 in: Toodledo Sync App Error
  • keef
  • Posted: Jan 08, 2009
The application nromally works on Vista64 so there is most likely a configuration issue with your system. Are you running any personal firewall or security products that could interfere with communications between the sync app and Outlook? You might try temporarily disabling any such programs to see if that makes a difference.

Also, are you running any other plug-ins or extensions to Outlook?
keef
keef

Posted Jan 07, 2009 in: Ipod Touch Sync Error
  • keef
  • Posted: Jan 07, 2009
if you have a SOCKS proxy server (the most common type) you would typically specify a master port such 8080 or 8000 instead of the port for a particular protocol (ie 80 or 443). This should allow the server switch between the appropriate traffic types.
keef
keef

• keef
If you are certain that you are using the unique id from the account settings page (this is not the same as your usual login for the site) and you have eliminated the possibility that there is a proxy server on your network then the next most likely cause is that you have a personal firewall product that is blocking the application from reaching the internet.

keef
keef

• keef
I'll look into that for the next release
keef
keef

• keef
  • Posted: Jan 06, 2009
Hi Manel,

Sorry fo rnot getting back to you . I haven't managed to find anything obvious from your trace logs so I need to schedule some time to try and replicate your issue myself.

I haven't forgotten about it though.

keef
keef

Posted Jan 06, 2009 in: Task Revisions Don't Survive Sync
  • keef
  • Posted: Jan 06, 2009
This should only happen if a change is made to the task at both ends at once. If that happens then the application gives precedence to the changes that are made at the Toodledo end.

If you simply edit an existing task in Outlook without changing the task in any way on Toodledo (including using the iPhone) then the Outlook changes shoudl persist through to the web site.
keef
keef

Posted Jan 05, 2009 in: Outlook Sync failing
  • keef
  • Posted: Jan 05, 2009
which add-in do you mean?
Also, are you running any personal firewall or security software that might be affecting the applications ability to communicate with Outlook?
keef
keef

Posted Jan 05, 2009 in: sync to Oulook quit working
  • keef
  • Posted: Jan 05, 2009
Hi George,

First up, try deleting your completed tasks. There is an API leak that can cause issues if you have too many.
Secondly, can you identify where the error is occuring (which task) from the Diagnostics tab? Perhaps there is a corrupt task that you can edit or remove to get things working again,
If you are stil having problems feel free to mail me a trace log to developer(at)chromadrake.com
keef
keef

Posted Dec 28, 2008 in: MS Office Pop up on Sync
  • keef
  • Posted: Dec 28, 2008
Answered in this thread - please ignore the bit about the Micropledge project though.

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/7/365/0/outlook-client-micropledge-project-outlook-security-popup.htm l

keef
keef

Posted Dec 28, 2008 in: Thoughts on Outlook Client First Sync
  • keef
Posted by Justinearl:
The guy above that suggested a syncing option for when outlook is opened or closed is a great idea. Every x minutes seems to be a bit annoying.

You can turn off the auto sync and only sync manually if you prefer.

keef
keef

Posted Dec 28, 2008 in: Thoughts on Outlook Client First Sync
  • keef
If you don;t want it to stay resident and sync regularly then the latest version of the client has a command line option that tells it to sync immediately and exit.

keef
keef

Posted Dec 28, 2008 in: Sync error
  • keef
The 'outlook proxy' is not related to a network proxy. This error message actually indicates that the application in unable to communicate with MS Outlook. There are two common causes for this
1) You do not have the Microsoft Primary Interop Assemblies for your version of Office installed, or your installation is corrupt. You can download and install these from Microsoft
2) You have a personal firewall or security product installed that is preventing the application from communicating with Outlook.

keef
keef

Posted Dec 26, 2008 in: Not all tasks syncing
  • keef
  • Posted: Dec 26, 2008
the application is rate limited to protect the Toodledo web site. It can only create 25 new tasks per 20 minutes. The rest of the tasks are deferred until the next sync.

Give it some time and all of your tasks should come through. If you are still having problems in 24 hours let me know.keef
keef

Posted Dec 24, 2008 in: Outlook Client 0.9.9.2 is Available
  • keef
  • Posted: Dec 24, 2008
see the other thread where you asked the same question.

Also please don't cross post the same question in multiple threads - it makes it harder to support everyone else.

keef
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21      Next