ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsTaskUnifier: Multiplatform

TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
ellie_1300982054

Posted: Jun 29, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
Issue - When creating or editing a new task, Tags does not have a menu or 'type ahead' like the other fields - it's just blank.
Suggested Mods:
- Right click on a task only shows menu options Add, Edit, Duplicate, however delete is not available.
- It would be nice to have the Start & Due Dates fields accept keyboard entry rather than mouse only. Ideally, for efficiency, the task fields should all be keyboard accessible.
Benjamin Leclerc

Score: -1 Reference
Well, that has also been done some days ago.
You will have a combobox for the tag, if you select a tag in the combobox, that tag is added to the list of tags of that task.

I will add the delete button to the right click menu.

The date fields accept keyboard input and normally all the fields do.
Could you try again ?
ellie_1300982054

Thanks Benjamin.
OK, here's the sequence for the keyboard date input: Select add new task (mouse click on icon), enter data in fields including keyboard entry start and due dates - entry accepted, save task, row showing task does not show keyboard entered start and due dates, edit task, window opens for edit, start and due dates are showing filled with the dates from the (original) keyboard entry, save task, row showing task does not keyboard entered start and due dates.
Select add new task (mouse click on icon, new task is showing start and due dates from PREVIOUSly entered task, save task, row showing task does not show keyboard entered start and due dates.
CNTL-T to add a new task does the same thing - new task is showing start and due dates from PREVIOUSly entered task, save task, row showing task does not show keyboard entered start and due dates.
marslin

Posted: Jun 30, 2011
Hello,
I am new to Toodledo. I learn that taskunifier could be the good desktop application to manage my tasks across and my smart phone through Toodledo. I download the latest version of taskunifier 0.9.8. I tried to use Toodledo plugin. However, I can not find "Manage Plugin" under [File].
Please see the screen capture from following link:

https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D928734_342408_6906551

May I know why? I am happy to pay for the plugin if it does fit my need. Thanks.
Benjamin Leclerc

Posted: Jul 01, 2011
@marslin:
It is "Synchronize with..." now ;)
marslin

I tried to press Synchronize with.. and it reports "no
I tried but it said "cannot load plugin database"
Following is the log:

Error

com.leclercb.taskunifier.gui.components.plugins.exc.PluginException: Cannot load plugin database
Level:
SEVERE
Stack Trace:
Cannot load plugin database
com.leclercb.taskunifier.gui.api.plugins.PluginsUtils.loadPluginsFromXML(PluginsUtils.java:467)
com.leclercb.taskunifier.gui.api.plugins.PluginsUtils.access$0(PluginsUtils.java:304)
com.leclercb.taskunifier.gui.api.plugins.PluginsUtils$1.doActions(PluginsUtils.java:491)
com.leclercb.taskunifier.gui.api.plugins.PluginsUtils$1.doActions(PluginsUtils.java:1)
com.leclercb.taskunifier.gui.components.plugins.PluginWaitDialog$PluginRunnable$1.doInBackground(Plu ginWaitDialog.java:95)
com.leclercb.taskunifier.gui.components.plugins.PluginWaitDialog$PluginRunnable$1.doInBackground(Plu ginWaitDialog.java:1)
javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(Unknown Source)
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(Unknown Source)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Benjamin Leclerc

Proxy ?
marslin

Posted: Jul 03, 2011
I didn't set proxy server in taskunifier. Should I do so?
My computer could access Internet well without setting a proxy server.
Benjamin Leclerc

Posted: Jul 04, 2011
Then no proxy needed.

Were you correctly connected to internet while trying "Synchronize with..." ?
marslin

I check my PC setting and taskunifier works now after I remove the proxy. Thanks.
marslin

I have purchased the license from Pappal. It's a nice app and your great support is appreciated. Happy to support it. thanks.
Benjamin Leclerc

Posted: Jul 15, 2011
New TaskUnifier version:

Version 1.0.0
- Major:
- Searcher list specific to notes
- New day conditions (using time)
- FR 3200750: Batch edit tasks
petedinham Post deleted
petedinham

I seem to have some issues with 1.0.0

It can't find settings on startup "Settings file not found. A default settings file is loaded", followed by a java error box showing

cause exception: com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.CannotresolveClassException

cause message showchildren : showchildren

class Lcom.leclercb.taskunifier.api.models.beans.TaskBean

Clicking OK starts TU but then when you do a sync with toodledo, it runs through the sync messages normally but then hangs.

Machine is running W32 XP SP3 / standard jvm java 6

Pete
Benjamin Leclerc

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the bug.
It happens while importing 0.9.9b settings :(

It is fixed, version 1.0.1 will be released very soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
nicolas.lalande

hi,

just install it but unable to install the plugin toodledo :

Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL: http://www.taskunifier.com/plugins/toodledo/files/TaskUnifierPluginToodledo_4_0.jar

have you a tips for that

thanks
Benjamin Leclerc

Proxy ?
Settings -> Proxy -> Use System Proxies ?
nicolas.lalande

Same things
marslin

How could I install the new version (1.0.x)? My current version is 0.9.9b and it was installed by windows installer.
Is there a installer version?
If not, how could I install the new version over old one while my old setting could be kept? Thank You.
Benjamin Leclerc

Well, I have removed version 1.0.0.
I will release version 1.0.1 tonight (in about 5 hours) which fixes the problem.

If you have already downloaded 1.0.0 and run it, your settings will be lost :(
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.