ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Anant G."
Anant G.

Posted Mar 17, 2020 in: Contact the team.
Score: 0
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 17, 2020
  • Score: 0
Posted by Göran Magnusson:
Hi. I have trouble finding contact information for those who work at Toodledo. Only way seems to be to send a ticket ...?
How can I contact someone to ask a simple question?

/Göran

You can email me on [email protected]
Anant G.

Posted Mar 17, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 17, 2020
Posted by Chris:
My emailed request to cancel my subscription getting bounced back after 8 days isn't a good sign.

Hi, We didn't get your email. Can you create a support ticket please : https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php
Anant G.

Posted Mar 13, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 1
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 13, 2020
  • Score: 1
Posted by J O D:
Based on your previous posts, Anant, I just really hope the end of March will be seeing the beta for the mobile apps at last... You have 20 days.

Yes we are working on it and that's our target too :)
Anant G.

Posted Mar 09, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 09, 2020
Posted by greginfla:
just curious why the emphasis of the app development? android or ios? I find the mobile website works just fine. The problem with app development is that you are always at the whim of OS changes. Don't get me wrong I have installed and use the ios for years, but the mobile site has all the features and works just fine.

Why not work on the core product of toodledo and once you hit the 80/20 rule of fixes and improvements, then start working on the app.

just my two cents

We were on the same track earlier but around 75% of our current users are dependent on mobile apps. Adding new features to web were just adding more conflicts on the mobile apps. That is the reason we thought of updating our mobile apps first.

Posted by gideonkaplan:
Posted by greginfla:
just curious why the emphasis of the app development? android or ios? I find the mobile website works just fine. The problem with app development is that you are always at the whim of OS changes. Don't get me wrong I have installed and use the ios for years, but the mobile site has all the features and works just fine.

Why not work on the core product of toodledo and once you hit the 80/20 rule of fixes and improvements, then start working on the app.

just my two cents

I just checked m.toodledo.com in google chrome android again after you said it's working fine for you.
Tt's not for me and hasnt been for about a week
landing page says offline (pink banner at top)
When I expand the arrows, it still has old tasks and they are not checked off (completed)
I twiddled with the show settings , now says sync pending banner at top
Free QA tester here.. :(
https://i.imgur.com/gB2oiCM.png

That is not a mobile website. tasks.toodledo.com should work perfectly fine in any browser.
Anant G.

Posted Mar 04, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 04, 2020
Posted by Corentin_3:
My three main pain points are:

1°) Ease of creation of a new Folder.
Especially important on the mobile app.

2°) Manual ordering of tasks within a list.
Even if it's only within a folder (probably simpler to implement than if you have to manage a 'global rank' for each task across the several lists it is a member of:: folder, saved searches, context, tags etc.).

3°) Task dependency.
There are undoubtedly many kinds of dependencies and many ways to implement this.
A simple one, that would leverage the previous feature (i.e. manual ordering of tasks within a list) and meet my need is sequential dependency within a folder:
Whenever a task is done in a folder, the next task in the folder becomes automatically identified as the 'next actionable task'.
The identifier could be the Star, or a status or else. Because the Star is ergonomic on web and mobile, I'd either go with the Start or a similar icon (colored lozenge or circle for example) with the same ergonomics as the start.

Various remarks:

- Please don't focus on looks first. Focus on usability.
Looks isn't in Toodledo's culture, therefore not a reason of adoption by the current user base, and an uphill battle in the current market.
-- Keep your unique features. The Web grid/table views are ugly but a pleasure to work with, given that there's no equivalent in the market.

- Unless you have to do a complete rewrite of mobile apps and/or web for technological reasons, I'd rather see new features being rolled out on the current mobile / web, than brand new looking apps with no real new feature and have to wait again to see significant new features delivered.

- Personally, I'm not interested in collaborative/enterprise features but then, it might be where you see growth? At least it looked that way last year.

Cheers,

Thanks so much for your list of pain points. We agree and all these are good points. Some of them are top in our priority list for eg mobile apps. As I said in my original post, we will be creating a thread for iOS and Android separately and work with our community to make it very much user friendly. Task dependency was rolled out in beta last year but it was not rolled out in production because that would have caused conflicts with our mobile apps. That's why we prioritized working on mobile apps first and roll out a bug free release and later come back to all the feature requests.

And in general I agree, the strength of Toodledo is not in pretty looks, it is in high-functionality and we’ll always prioritize that.
Anant G.

Posted Mar 04, 2020 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 1
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 04, 2020
  • Score: 1
Posted by john.ness:
I opened a ticket and apparently Toodledo is working on new apps and features. Communication should start again. No dates given though. There have been lots of changes (in the company).

“Yes, john.ness is right we are still here working actively on new apps and projects, as I’ve just posted to our Blog and our News forum about that.

This is Anant Gupta, acting CEO. Please accept my sincere apologies for not communicating until now. We were so busy with staff changes and technology development work that we completely ignored these communication channels. But those changes have settled nicely, and we’ve got some exciting new apps in the pipeline. We’ll announce details on those very soon.

Thank you to those who have hung in with Toodledo and had faith in the product. I agree with many of you that it is by far the best task-management software available, and it deserved a better communication flow than I gave it, but we are on it now! You’ll see regular posts now, both here in the forum and in the Blog.

By the way, my title is acting CEO (acting because we are still deciding about what to do with that position), but I am also the technology and product lead, those are my main roles in fact. Send your product and technology questions to me.

So yes, we are moving forward rapidly. We have a solid team of programmers working on new apps & website and I think you’ll be very pleased with what we are about to release!

Anant Gupta
Anant G.

Posted Mar 03, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 3
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 03, 2020
  • Score: 3
Okay everybody, we’re back! This is Anant Gupta the acting CEO.

I am so sorry for our lack of communication—I feel so badly. We had some management changes, and I came in to get things back on track. You see I am a technology guy and not accustomed to attending to communications, and our entire focus in the last months has been on getting a new dev team in place with all work directed to our new Toodledo iPhone and Android apps.

And we’ve succeeded! We now have a 6-person dev team in place, and we’ve started making progress on the apps. They’ll be released soon.

So, I’ve come up for air, I received some much-needed prodding on reaching out to customers, and just now checked our neglected forums and blogs… and boy… do we have some catching up to do… yikes!

So I assure you, from now on you’ll see a steady stream of communications and updates from us, starting with this month’s blog update (see link).

And you’ll see a steady stream of app updates too.

Again, my deepest apologies. I know a lot of you have hung in there with your long-standing commitment to the superior features and technologies that the Toodledo product offers, and I sincerely appreciate it. I won’t let you down going forward.

So tell me, what does Toodledo need to do next to regain our customer focus and momentum? What information do you need? What technology changes do you want? I’ll see what I can do.

Anant
Anant G.

Posted Mar 03, 2020 in: TaskAngel
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Mar 03, 2020
Posted by andrew:
Hi,

Thank you for these messages. This fault has been reported to our TaskAngel support page by several customers in the past few days.

I see also that on the Toodledo web site a user of gSyncit is also reporting the same error. For some reason, Toodledo is rejecting the connection request. The fact that two different apps are seeing the same error makes me think it must be a Toodledo problem.

I haven't been able to reproduce this error myself but thanks to Tek for the information that our latest build of TaskAngel fixed it for you.

I will let you know if I discover any more.

Thanks,

Andrew
MyPocketSoft
https://www.taskangel.com

Can you reach out to me at : [email protected]
Anant G.

Posted Feb 24, 2020 in: Moving On: Final Post
Score: -2
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Feb 24, 2020
  • Score: -2
This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal

This message was edited Feb 24, 2020.
Anant G.

• Anant G.
  • Posted: Feb 21, 2020
Posted by Anastasiavixen:
When I click the link in a task that is an attachment, the link takes me to my main page, and the file does not download to my computer. This is firefox. Is this a known issue? Let me know if you need more details (also, not sure where I would report a bug for this either...)

Can you please create a support ticket for the same with a screenshot.
Anant G.

Posted Feb 21, 2020 in: not sure how to cancel subscription
  • Anant G.
Posted by itp:
User Larry2 posed this question in August:

"I'm assuming that if it can't find my email address (here: https://toodledo.chargebeeportal.com/portal/v2/login?forward=portal_main) then I don't have a current subscription?

I thought I'd read that those with old Silver+ subscriptions would not be auto renew until they signed up under one of the new plans. I trust that's why it can't find my email address because I still have a Silver plan."

(https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/27235/0/automatic-renewal-of-subscription-how-to-cancel.html)

I’m in the same situation.

Can anyone confirm that if your email-adres (= username in TD) is not on file with Chargebee that TD won’t be able to automatically renew my subscription?

You are not on auto-renew plan and you will be moved to free plan automatically when your current subscription expires.
Anant G.

Posted Feb 21, 2020 in: TOODLEDO DOES NOT WORK ON CHROME
  • Anant G.
Posted by eduardocrivas1:
I am trying again this morning, and Toodledo still does not function on Chrome, only in explorer. I have to work with both open in my desktop in order to organize my day.

Can you please create a support ticket for the same and we will look into this.
Anant G.

Posted Feb 21, 2020 in: How long to process upgrade?
  • Anant G.
Posted by kculp:
Thank you. I visited those threads and this is very disturbing. Toodledo has been great for me and I hate to move to another platform, but am now looking into my options.

Your subscription has already been updated.
Anant G.

Posted Feb 21, 2020 in: Can't login/sync on iOS app
  • Anant G.
Posted by parkercpa:
After beating my head against the wall on this, it would appear that the app does not like certain (or any?) symbols in your password. Changed to a simpler password and no issues logging in.

We will be rolling out an update on the mobile apps by march end. We have redeveloped the apps in React Native which will bring similar look and feel that of website.
Anant G.

Posted Jan 06, 2020 in: Problems with Plus Collaborators
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Jan 06, 2020
Posted by Cindy Parks-Talley:
I have reached out repeatedly through tickets and had no response. I'm hoping someone here can help me. I have TWO plus memberships (accidentally got a second one trying to fix problems). I have myself and 3 employees on Toodledo and have been members for quite some time. I can not figure out how to get my other users on the same plan. Maybe I am confused. It says it has up to 5 collaborators. Does each collaborator need to sign up and pay separately? I thougth the annual fee was for up to 5 people, but maybe it is just per member. Please help.

Hi, You will have to buy subscription for each member separately. Can you provide me with your support ticket number, I can look into it.
Our team is going through all the support tickets right now.
Anant G.

Posted Nov 25, 2019 in: Lifetime Subscription
Score: -1
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Nov 25, 2019
  • Score: -1
Posted by danabeyta:
There are sites that mention a lifetime subscription with Toodledo. Is there actually such a thing that is legitimate with the product? If so, what is the price?

Yes we were running Lifetime campaign for new users. But it is no longer valid.
Anant G.

Posted Oct 16, 2019 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Oct 16, 2019
Posted by KBC1-Gold-Active:
The forum you are now reading on Toodledo.com is still working and is uncensored as of today, but who knows how long this will continue? A few people have started an independent forum in Slack under the free Slack plan, so that should be active for awhile.

Feel free to join us. That discussion is located here...

https://join.slack.com/t/td-user-coop/shared_invite/enQtNzQ2NzcwNjc4MzA3LTc3OWNhZmE2Yjk1YjgzMjVkMjU1NDYwZTIxYjE0OTIzMTVjMGNlYjQ2ODgzMGE1MDU3ZjEzNmFlMzMyZmZjOTU

If you have any trouble getting in, feel free to send a message to my Gmail account.
My Gmail address is kurtsdcb at

Below is another copy of the Slack link if the one above does not work.

https://join.slack.com/t/td-user-coop/shared_invite/enQtNzQ2NzcwNjc4MzA3LTc3OWNhZmE2Yjk1YjgzMjVkMjU1 NDYwZTIxYjE0OTIzMTVjMGNlYjQ2ODgzMGE1MDU3ZjEzNmFlMzMyZmZjOTU

Be sure to cut and paste both lines into your browser, up through and including ZmZjOTU

Send me an invite too on [email protected] :)
Anant G.

Posted Sep 18, 2019 in: Toodledo Updates
Score: 8
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Sep 18, 2019
  • Score: 8
Hi,
I just want to keep one thread for the updates. So I will lock this one.

From last one month we were working on finding new contractors who can help us in fixing open bugs and releasing new app updates. We were able to find 2 new contractors who joined the team starting this month. It took time to get everything setup on dev and guide them through the code.

In last Forum Post, I promised that I will share the task list on what we are going to do next. We are planning those things out and I will share it once that's ready. Our priority is to make the web version stable and free from bugs and then release the new iOS and Android Apps.

Thanks,
Anant
Anant G.

Posted Aug 29, 2019 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
Score: 5
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Aug 29, 2019
  • Score: 5
Hi Toodledo Users,
Many people on the forums are saying that Toodledo is shutting down, that is not really the case. We are not going anywhere. Stacksocial promotion was only for the new users so that we can raise some money for hiring more contractors to improve the product. Since users can export and import the backup of their accounts, we enabled use of that promotion for current free users as well.

I have been working on Toodledo since we took over from Jake. I am working on my task list and will share it with you guys here in couple of days.

Things are going slow because code base is very very old and in the past it was never updated. In last one year we managed to update the code and rolled out few updates along with new features. We know there are some major bugs in Toodledo that we will deal with starting next month.

I will try to make everything transparent on what we are working on may be weekly basis. Our priorities for next month is to fix major bugs and roll out another beta release of the mobile app.

Toodledo team needs lot of support from its community and we will improve and grow Toodledo from here.

Hope I answered all your questions! If you want to talk with me, you can email me at : [email protected]

Thanks
Anant G.

Posted Aug 23, 2019 in: Auto-Update
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Aug 23, 2019
Posted by Bill Bennett:
I find that even though I have auto update turned on, it seems to run inconsistently. I think its probably something I am doing, but I cannot figure it out. Has anyone else experienced this?

Can you create a support ticket for this, we can debug this issue with you.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      Next